Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Most devasting or lethal move

mustfirstregister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys,
What is or are you most lethal or devastating move(s) while doing PU. From approaching to fclosing. Name at least one and max three.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1) Be bold and shocking

2) Bring fun to every interaction.

3) Use sexual innuendo.

4) Deposit a donation into Atom Smasher's PayPal account for divulging such wonderful information (optional).

Don Juan
Reaction score
october man

PlayHer Man

Banned
Reaction score
Touching, touching and more touching.

My hands are all over her. I'm touching her arms, hands, neck, hair, face. Most men don't have the balls to do this so it makes a strong impression. :up:

Physical contact is worth 1000 words. Its 50% of my "game". I want SEX on a woman's mind when she meets me. :yes:

NOTE:
Prepare to be called a "creep". I go the "creep" route because it gives me all the information I need without Bullsh!tting around and talking sh!t with a woman I'll never f*ck anyway. Either a woman wants to jump on my d!ck or I'm a "creep". I know very early and save lots of time.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Notice the little things about a woman, like her hair, purse, shoes, nails, or anything that she obviously put effort into. Compliments get a bad reputation as a PU tactic, because they often backfire, but not if you hit the right target. Even just a question about something you notice about her can be an effective opener. Noticing the little things will tell you a lot about a woman

user name

Banned
Reaction score
I 'cross' my eyes when a girl is talking to me.

When they tell me to stop, I ask them what they're talking about.

Not only does this bring on the giggles from the most serious of women, but it totally fvcks up their train of thought leaving them open to all sorts of suggestibility's....

Last edited: