Most attraction and dating courses are pure garbage

Mahmudul Hasan

Don Juan
Reaction score
There was this David tian guy who promoted desire system course and there was a lot reviews by girls or whatever saying this guy discovered ways to turn on women from ancient text stuffs but what the course turned out to be was " be happy and girls will be happy around you because emotions are contagious"
I think most dating courses promoted in good manners turn out to be utter garbages
The only things that I have seen work are the classical guys such as mystery,swinggcat,rollo,roosh etc otherwise all the other dating stuffs promoted with hot girls photos and stuffs are nonsense. You are not going to get girls with magical stuffs as they promote their courses to be

She makes you weak in the knees.

But she won't give you the time of day.

Here is how to get her.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey, you found this out at 19. Imagine being as old as some of these suckers and finding out you wasted tons of money and time on that garbage. You came out ahead.

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The only things that I have seen work are the classical guys such as mystery,swinggcat,rollo,roosh etc otherwise all the other dating stuffs promoted with hot girls photos and stuffs are nonsense. You are not going to get girls with magical stuffs as they promote their courses to be
Rollo has been married to the same woman for 30 years. He got married in his 20s and has a daughter. He tells men in their 20s and 30s “don’t get married”

The stuff he promotes is garbage too, but it’s good for his bank balance.

Mahmudul Hasan

Don Juan
Reaction score
Rollo has been married to the same woman for 30 years. He got married in his 20s and has a daughter. He tells men in their 20s and 30s “don’t get married”

Rollo is a professor and he doesn't need to be an alpha at all. He has been married so I can listen to his reasons as to why he suggest people to not get married early instead of listening to someone who has not experienced it at all

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
These people make money selling common sense. It's crazy. I wouldn't say what they are selling is 'garbage' but every so often another seduction guru we re-package what we already intuitively know... make a few changes... and declare that it's all new stuff they 'just discovered'. What really works is not a magic pill... it's bust your butt in the gym... abandon bad habits... get new good habits... go out and do stuff... ask for dates... don't get discouraged. Rinse and repeat until you find a woman that is attracted and interested in you. You have to have the discipline and commitment to self improvement... and the balls to approach women and ask for what you want.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The road to wisdom to find small wise nuggets of information and assemble them together into something that makes sense to you. Never take anything at face value, always use critical thinking.

Smok1nAce

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They tell you the basics on courting, persuasion and woman's physiology.

20 years ago before the internet it might have helped totally inept people but with the internet you can get the basics in a 10 min youtube video.

Idk how old you are OP but people in general and the world where different before the internet and social media. Before 911, people vicariously moved through life by there own beliefs. The red pill isnt even a thing anymore considering most men are 'red pilled" by the time they can navigate the internet. Being red pilled 20 years ago gave you an edge in the dating scene.

Its hard to believe even for myself but they used to preach on this site years ago that you should soak up what you can and leave for an undetermined time to digest and use the information. Thats how powerful the nuances where at the time.

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rollo is a professor and he doesn't need to be an alpha at all.
Being a professor has nothing to do with being Alpha. They are not related.

He has been married so I can listen to his reasons as to why he suggest people to not get married early instead of listening to someone who has not experienced it at all
Yet is he is still married and has a healthy functioning child.

To tell people what not to do when you get the benefits from physically, socially, and mentally, is illogical. That's like me buying the Lakers, getting filthy rich from it, then telling people "Don't buy the Lakers."

Mahmudul Hasan

Don Juan
Reaction score
Being a professor has nothing to do with being Alpha. They are not related.

Yet is he is still married and has a healthy functioning child.

To tell people what not to do when you get the benefits from physically, socially, and mentally, is illogical. That's like me buying the Lakers, getting filthy rich from it, then telling people "Don't buy the Lakers."
I have read his books and what he suggests is getting married after experiencing women a lot other than that having a family and child is important in life. Getting married is good but it's hard to pursue your passion after all the responsibilities you get from it

All_Kindz_Of_Gainz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Come on man, are you gonna that take things out of context like a feminist would? I don't know were you read that, but what he says in his books is this:

Don't be monogamous until you're 35, if you are 35 with a moderate success, you're the envy of all men, cause you got something they don't "time and freedom" and don't have to deal with what majority of men in that sge deals with, a dead bedroom, divorce and/or kids. Women are a damaged to you now? You have the liberty to sample whoever you want until you desire.

He also said, "I'm not anti marriage, I'm anti inform"

Mahmudul Hasan

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey, you found this out at 19. Imagine being as old as some of these suckers and finding out you wasted tons of money and time on that garbage. You came out ahead.
Dude many of the courses are like "this stuff is really powerful. Don't use it for bad intention and manipulation. Don't use it to harm women. Don't use it on your mom"
I mean come on I actually believed that I could make mini female slave army with this and invade the neighboring countries

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I mean come on I actually believed that I could make mini female slave army with this and invade the neighboring countries
You're just following the wrong people.

I have what you crave, didn't need a dating coach to tell me how.