Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Most AMAZING PICKUP HOT POLISH

StoneCold

Don Juan
Reaction score
DAYGAMING in a Gallery

and Bam i see a stunning looking girl with the greatest boobs i have ever seen so firm so round ], blonde green eyes incredible, she was polish

Polish girls are so hot ........

So Im bang in the set with some funny lines and end up taking the chick around the gallery we then head off for coffee and bowling

Then Bam while bowling we Hug and the snogging comes natrually

after that we go to a park she couldnt stop snogging me and said she wants to eat me wow man i was in heaven but it gets better...

we planned to meet the next day....

It was pissing she turns up looking so hot it was incredible...... we go for some wine a bar she removes her jacket omg the greatest boobs ever then we start snogging she couldnt keep off me it was amazing

The i SAy hey lets head to the cinema she agrees we get to the cinema throught the whole movie she grabs my hand puts it in her panties and i finger her really good shes moaning and talking sexy to me in her accent
She goes i wanna feel your tongue...it was so hot man

everythign was incredible she tells me then shes just wants to be alone on a bes with me and starts biting me and puts her hand on my ****!!!

she told me she had to be back by 7 its was nearly 7 i tell her im free on saterday and she goes.. we spend all day in bed ok....on saterday .....

we leave cinema and head to the tube ..... we keep kissing and then she tells me stuff about she wanted to meet me the next day as well but i said i was busy.....

and to wait until saterday ..which was 2 days away...... she takes her map out and tells me she wants to meet at this station bla bla bla

I think i serioulsy ****ed up by acting busy and waiting

this was just because i didnt wanna come across as needy or like maybe the other guys shes ****ed.......

well I wait till then all excited and everything but them Bam I got no reply to The Text i sent called the next day No response and nothing........

I am so pissed because the opportunity was their to **** her maybe the next day but just because i wanted to play the game and make her wait.... I lost... omg possibly the hottest, sexiest, hornest, girl i have ever met... with the greatest boobs ever ........... i didnt even get a photo man ****.......

She is totally sexy.....would give the best blow jobs ever she demonstarted on my finger ****ing hell ........... Man finding a girl like this is rare she was 1 of a kind no matter what you say..........

NOW all i have is a stupid non replying Number WHAT CAN I DO???

I just wanna Get her into My BED !!!!!!

she was very forward with her sexual aggresion and i was good as well... she complimented me so many times i like you eyes .... you are so good with your hands you are funny...bla bla bla........

WHY ME WHY............ also not this was the best medicine after i just came out of a relationship with a bpd who was a *****... ****

daygameguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
StoneCold said:
NOW all i have is a stupid non replying Number WHAT CAN I DO???
Options:
1. Search for her like a mad man.
2. Die.
3. Move on.

Your call.

Jokerlsk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I couldn't even read that. But from what i got out of it was that you did the right thing. You can't make yourself available all the time. If you do your giving the girl more power. Today is saturday, did you guys hang out???? If not wait about 5-10 days and call her. Don't text.

JahGlory

Don Juan
Reaction score
daygameguy said:
Options:
1. Search for her like a mad man.
2. Die.
3. Move on.

Your call.
Nail on the head here.

Couldn't stop but share halfway through thr story I was waiting to hear "then she whipped it out and i was like:nervous: "

Anyway, to avoid this in the future, keep on top of how you're feeling. Even some good feelings can have a subtle undertone of bad, if you are feeling bad then take a step back look at what caused it and change your behavior

SeanJuan

Don Juan
Reaction score
You should have struck when the iron was hot bro......I can understand the being unavailable thing but this chick was hot to trot. Making her wait cooled her down. Next time..... just go meet her the next day and get your weasel waxed.....make sure you bring rubbers.