Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Most Amazing Day

pooparu

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys, I just had, yesterday, one of the most amazing days. And all of it relates to DJism. This isn't just gonna be a post of testimony or advice, but also questions, so just bear with me :).

I was going on a train ride and so I started reading part of the bible at home, and before I went to sleep I decided I was going to bring the bible with me on the train. I printed out pages in the morning (and unfortunately my printer died before I could print all of them). Anyway, I was reading it through, and it finally just changed me. Like literally I felt the change. Guys, trust me, its not about the techniques or the "seduction skills" at all. Its about showing off charm and being happy, and loving life. I was reading through so many parts of the bible (especially the traps and alot of BBB's posts), and it felt so much more natural then having to run up, go "Opener, neg, routine, DHV, story, isolate, routine, palm reading, IOI, kino test, kiss test, number close/jump to another venue". All that is way to much pressure and chaos in your mind, you don't need all that bullsh*t ni your head telling you when to say what things. And trust me guys, I know this for a fact. I had four pages of routines I used myself, and routines other guys had taught me when I was studying mystery heavily. I had alot of David Deangelos mindsets down (which are wonderful), but if your ACTIONS aren't congruent with your mindset, then people pick up on it instantly.

Now, for my story. First off, before I even get to the train, I get to the station. I was in a good mood (this morning, and for the next 21 days not only am I not going to masturbate (maybe this had something to do with it), but I also wake up and start laughing like someone else did in the bible (sorry man I don't have your name on me to give credit), it starts the day off ****ing amazingly, and it takes a few seconds of your time) and even though I was going to virginia and kind of upset, I still was smiling because like the Bible said, I don't need to worry about what's in the past or future, or what I don't have control over, I just need to worry about here and now. So I'm waiting for the train, and I see a girl smoking a cigarette, pretty hot, probably 8 - 8.5, anyway, some lady walks up to her and says something to her and she outs the cigarette. Now usually it would take me alot of thinking in my head to come up with the perfect opener and blah blah blah, I said f*ck it. So I turn to her with that same "I'm - on - top - of - the - world" smile and go, "Hey, did she just ask you to out your cigarette?" And bam, conversations going, she answers, "Yea, like it was really hurting her, it was done anyway" and I said something back like, "I guess her lungs just couldn't handle it." Anyway we chatted for a while and then I let her go. Now alot of you guys would be like why didn't you number close. Well one, I'm 16 and she was a lot older (I doubt she could tell though I think I look a bit older), but two, again, I have decided that I need to live and just have fun, If I get the number, great, if not, there's another 3,000,000,000 women out there. Anyway I get on the train, I'm smiling, saying hey to everyone (the story gets better) I pass and just all around being filled with that DJ light (I understand EXACTLY what BBB was talking about when he said that now). So anyway I decide, f*ck this, I'm going to have fun, I'm going to sit next to some girl that I think looks good and just get going, so I see some girl with her head down and a teddy bear (which is great cuz I mean some girl around 16 must have a reason for carrying a bear, so bam instant conversation) so I plop right down there and look around. I start reading a bit more of the bible (I think it was around this time I really started reading into the traps), and then we stop at another stop. From this point on, I felt like a DJ, I mean everyone loved me, read on to see.

A guy and his daughter (about my age) gets on, she's reading Harry potter (6th book), so automatically I had already planned to talk to her and just ask her if it was her first time through and stat up a convo, but instead I decided, "hey I need to charm her dad first anyway" and he ended up being one of the f*cking coolest people I've met. He was reading a magazine (and yes I'm going to meticulous detail I don't want to leave anything out because I hope I can help everyone) about the sites on the east coast. So I ask him, "Hey man, this is your first time going to VA?" and he responds "Nah first time on the east coast, we just were in jersey". Nice. HUGE conversation starts about him wanting to go to busch gardens, me telling him about it and king's dominion, which he thouht was just a water park so I told him more about it, then he was telling me that they were from hawaii and they had never been to the east coast. He was bringing his daughter (him and his wife were divorced) to see her uncle on her mother's side, but because they were so close they still were cool. He was just like a guy my age, he was telling me how he loved Kingda Ka and how he hopes to have a great time in Busch gardens, I was telling him about VA, how they would have a great time (not mentioning anything negative, even though I'm not like 100% fond of the state, I know alot of people are), telling them where they should go if they had the chance. We were swapping stories about being on the different coasts (i've never been off the east coast), he was telling me about cali (i wanna go to college there), all of this was just flowing, it was amazing. At this point I could feel the light growing stronger. I realized PEOPLE want to be talked to and have a good time, at least most people. So then me and him finish talking for a bit, then I turn and say htis baby girl and her mom. And she's palying with her and whatnot, so then I start having fun with the baby, making faces, everyones laughing seeing me have fun with the baby. Next the conductor comes, now I remembered that I don't want to be a seducer, I want to be a DJ, I want to make friends with everyone and have a great time. So conductor comes up, first thing I say is, "hey man, how's the day been so far" "Well good, at least alot better than yesterday" "Oh yea the maryland floods and everything, waht did you guys have to do?" And bam, some more social proof. At this point, everyoune within 2 or 3 chairs of me liked me and were just enjoying my company. Not because I was using "teh 1337 pick up lines" or because I was "negging" everyone, but because I was being sincere and having a great time. So I make friends with the conductor, we chat it up everytime he passes by, I'm still talking to my guy in front of me (from hawaii), making some jokes with the older ladies behind me, and then the girl wakes up. So I decide to toss this out there, "Hey, look like you had some dream" (she was moving alot). "OMG how did you know that?" And proceeds to tell me about her dream and all. She was a bit eccentric at first, but after I while I just said, "F*ck all this techniques and seduction things, I'm gonna talk, bust her balls when I want, and enjoy the converstaion". So I mean on a 6 hour train ride, you can talk about anything, and we talked alot. I'd say a little later on, I could tell she wanted me, I wasn't breaking eye contact, I was talking a bit slower than normal, being confident, making jokes, making fun of her (I even said to her once, you're either the coolest girl or the weirdest girl I've met, I'm trying to figure out which one, and set up a scale. EVerytime she would do something it would earn her points to the cool side or the weird side. I think I might actually keep this, it was a fun game messing with her) and having fun. I honestly think that within 2 or three hours, I could have taken her to the bathroom and banged her brains out, but this wasn't about that (at least not for now), I was having too much fun realizing that life is amazing and that being a DJ wasn't about alll those ridiculous techniques and skills. Not once do I remember thinking "Alright I need to DHV here". Because I wouldn't feel authentic. In the past I've used mystery's stuff and RJs, but even though I got "used" to it, I don't think it was "integrated" and part of me. It made me feel not deceitful, but too technical. Again I was reading the traps and what really struck a cord was the, "Don't worry about tommorow or the past. Don't ask where are when you are. You are right here, right now. Be glad that you're alive, and don't look at the world like its boring. Realize that everything you see, that exact pattern wil lnever happen again." (paraphrased). And he was right, I was noticing that even though a leaf may fall of the same tree in 1000 years, it is NEVER going to fall under the same wind, the same angle, etc, that I saw it fall at.

Guys listen, EVERYTHING YOU SEE IS MAKING HISTORY. WE ARE LITERALLY WATCHING HISTORY TAKE PLACE, and people just walk by their daily lives like its nothing. Do you realize that everytime I take a walk down new york, the same arrangement of people will never take those same exact steps? We need to LIVE guys, not EXIST, LIVE, ENJOY,LAUGH.

pooparu

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Back to the story, anyway, me and the hawaii guy talked, and he even gave me his number. Told me when I was in hawaii that he could give me a tour and show me a good place to stay, bring me around and all. Do you see guys? By simply being friendly I've got a friend allllll the way on the other side of the country that can help me out. So still being DJ the entire trip past washington DC (the hawaii guys had left), I was talking to mainly hte girls. Guys, I must reiterate KINO WORKS!!!!! At first I wasn't doing it, then something just hit me. And by the end of the ride (which was still a few hours long), she was laying on me, touching my legs, sleeping on my chest, etc, all because of kino, and my great attitude. And if you don't think it was my attitude, I can prove it. She literally looked at me and said, "You're kind of strange but you've just got so much charisma its so amazing". She didn't say, "Wow you used the perfect opener, neg hitted me, demonstrated higher value while lowering mine and had 96.7% social proof. I think I like you".

So anyway, the train gets stopped, and another conductor comes through. Justin, me and him start shooting the ****, I ask him how he likes his job, says he loves trains, but sometimes the people get on his nerves. To be honest, he was a great guy, but he seemed kinda AFC with his attitude, kind of negative sometimes. But had he got rid of that negativity, I think he would be a great DJ, seeing as how he's always talking to people. Then I realized he had a reason to be negative when the train got stopped later on. People were literally asking him the same question over and over, "What time are we gonna get there. What's going on? What time are we going to get there". And he kept telling them everytime, "I DON'T KNOW, I will let you know when I find out". So me, this girl, and him are talking, along with the two elderly ladies and we are all making jokes, having fun, enjoying ourselves. To be honest, I would say we were the life of the party, and I was the center of it. But its not done yet (this post is long, and I don't care if you whine or not, my night was to amazing to compact it) though we are getting there.

I go to get food, and bam the guy behind the counter I think is just a natural DJ (or a bit tipsy). He's charismatic, loud, friendly, and always making jokes and having a good time. Instantly I knew I wanted to know this guy because not only was he just positive and cool, but I knew even spending a few minute with him would teach me alot. So again we start talking, he's telling me about his motorcycle, how he likes to ride, about his life, etc. So we are instant friends, having a great time. Just all out having fun, talking about stories (crazy stuff he's seen on the train. Bill cosby actually cursed at some girl on the train one day LMAO. Some naked guy also came streaking down the train. Later the found a bag of dildos and fist with the guys clothes LMAO. Another guy offered him *******s for a bag of chips (they had to kick him off the train), and another crazy guy grabbed one of the conductors packages when they were collecting the tickets one day. Crazy stuff man, you can learn alot from these people and have great stories to tell) and stuff.

So anyway we got stuck outside of richmond or something, I get bored so I decide, what the hell, I'll leave this girl for a bit and see what I can get going, so I walk down a few cars, see a HB, make some eye contact, but instead I talk to the kids in front of her, showing I'm not concerned about her looks, but I'm out to have a good time. She was just reading a book looking kinda sulky, the kids were laughing playing cards and stuff. So I hop in there with my newfound DJ skills (and skills as in attitude adjustement, again not the, "pattern, neg, DHV bullsh*t), and start making jokes. "Hey man you wanna play poker?" "We got no chips". So I come back with a few pennies I got (can't tell a good joke without props ;), another thing I learned from that guy behind the counter) and go, "Alright, we've got like 6 pennies, some string and some coins." So he's laughing along with his cousin and his little cousin (both girls, ne about my age, and the second I was in there she was loving my charisma and laughing at all my jokes), and he's like, I dunno if I can leave all my stuff. So I go, "Hey man, come on. It's not just about the moeny. Sure you've probably got a few hundred dollars worth of clothes and whatnot, but these pennies aren't just for money. They're about pride, and honor, you can say that you are a poker master if you possess these pennies" and just being way sarcastic and having fun. All of them are laughing, and even that HB reading the book looked up at me and gave me a smile or two. Anyway, he couldn't leave his stuff but it was cool cuz I just had more social proof when I saw him later on.

So train takes off, I flirt with the girl back where I was sitting, go talk to justin the conductor, go talk to the asian kid, meet some more people in the cafe car, go talk to the cafe guy behind hte counter (the one who was telling me all the stories), talk to some of the elderly ladies, and even talk to some foreign guy who made justin talk to someone on the phone because he couldn't speak english (it was hilarious to see this guys face). I also met like 3 moms with their kids, and some kid who had a huge hickey on his neck (busted a quick joke on it), and some kid from mass. I was the social guy. I don't think there was a car in the train that didn't have at least 2 or three people who didn't know me. The staff loved me, the passengers loved me, everything was perfect, and nothing was going to ruin it.

So to cut it alot shorter, towards the end of the trip, one of the ladies bags got caught on the chair (meanwhile I'm saying bye to all the people I've met, telling htem to have a great summer (which they seemed surprised by, almost like no one ever said it to them, I wonder why my fellow djs ;)) and so I go, "hey I got it for you" so I unhook her bag, tell her to have a great summer (I think this was the second time I had helped her out). I think she had seen me help out the two other ladies too and she turns to me (I've still got that DJ smile on), and goes, "Were you born in september?" I go no, august, but thats still close. She goes, "Yea I knew you were a leo or a virgo" (I instantly knew, and I dunno how but I instantly knew, that she was talking about my charisma and leadership I had. I mean I'm like 16 and have almost everyone on the train wanting to be around me. A girl I just met all over me, and all the staff loves me), so I mean by this time this DJ light was about to make me explode. This was about the time I finalyl shed off the last bit of that mindset that I need more techniques and skills, that's not the problem guys, you need the charisma, the confidence, the willpower to live, and the fun. And that's only going to come from doing activities that give yout that, saying the same affirmations with no action may trick your conscious mind, but subconsciously you are going to feel bad because they are false attributes. You gotta develop the real ones. Oh, and just the last bit, at the stop before last, some girl gets on and nearly slips, so I go, here (her sandal had fallen because of the rain), with that same smile on (The smile is key is what I'm trying to stress), and I go, "I try to buy my shoes in one part" (her sandal had came apart when she fell, but I was just busting her balls), and she just jumped into me too, asking me where Iw as from, etc etc. She even begged me to walk up one car with her to the cafe car, I go, "Why are you gonna get lost?" and she just kept asking. The funny thing was I was # closing the girl that I was next to the entire way there and got up while she was writing her number to walk this girl up (which I'm not sure was a good or bad move, but that's in the past, and I no longer live with regrets).

Yea it was long, but I just wanted to get it out, that being a DJ is the way to go. not to overload your mind with skills and techniques so you can just throw all this stuff at a woman. Because sure it might get you laid a few times, but when its natural, people want to meet you, you don't have to meet people. The entire train ride there people were striking up conversation wtih me after I had developed all that social proof (friends on the train, friends on the staff, hell I made friends with people at the station).

And finally, a question or two.

1. Is this what the real Djs out there feel when they get out there all the time? Because I've just got this feelings its gonna keep growing from now on.

2. Do you guys still keep some techniques from old philosphies and breed them with your DJ attitudes (thats what I've been doing, and they feel so much more natural).

Thanks guys, and I'll be sure to let you all know of my progress, it's only gonna get better.

Rocko

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Congradulations

First off, i wanted to say good job

pooparu said:
She didn't say, "Wow you used the perfect opener, neg hitted me, demonstrated higher value while lowering mine and had 96.7% social proof. I think I like you".
Second i wanted to say that I'm sorry you didn't get to hear that because its like music to my ears, i know the girl wants to f*ck when she talks dirty like that haha

To answer your questions:

1. Well, I'm not sure if its a DJ feeling, I'm pretty sure its a AMOG feeling. I try and mirror my brother in new situations (actually talked about it last night with him) how when he enters someplace new he is always charasmatic and funny, introducing himself to other people.

2. Yes, i still try and DHV at times, neg and stuff like that, it just adds to it for me.

Congradulations on your success again :cheer:

Contender

Don Juan
Reaction score
Damn, that is a good day... I'll get there! :)

pooparu

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey contender man you definetly will man, you're an inspiration to mysself as well man so I gotta give you respect :box:

pooparu

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I liked em alot, dunno why you bumped the thread up though lol.

Muphaser

Don Juan
Reaction score
Nice thread bro. This is an experience thread to be proud of.

Plus, by jus speaking to people, they will be more willing to stick their necks out for you. Props bro

PersonalJesus

Don Juan
Reaction score
That's really inspiring. Thanks man.

Dutchy

Don Juan
Reaction score
wow, really good, it must have been a great day.

Keep it up and you will have a very happy life.

geordie

Reaction score
there was a time in my life where i can relate to your attitude, and ive been trying to get it back ever since. thank you

p.s I also chatted up my last girlfriend with Harry Potter 6 :p

(no joke)