Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Most AFC Songs

blackbelt2k

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
anything by neyo... god, that guy pisses me off, he makes me want to **** out all my testosterone.

reset

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
KarmaSutra said:
That fvcking James Blunt, if I hear that sh!tbird again I'll slit someones' throat.
Beeootiful. Beeotifu-uh-uh-uhl it's true.

I was looking at some of this guy's lyrics. There's no way in hell he can really be like that. He must be writing these lyrics to sell records to women.

(might be pointing out the obvious here)

crawfordicon

Don Juan
Reaction score
Alphamale1821 said:
R and B is what mainly puts women on pedastals.
The exception to the AFC rule is that so many of these r and b AFC guys are incredibly successful with women. Part of it is the money and fame, and I'd also question whether they are as AFC in life as they suggest in their songs - but certainly an exception to the usual AFC rules.

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I got a new winner!

Everywhere I go I keep hearing the same sh1tty music "Hey There Delilah" makes my balls shrivel, especially the dude's whiney little voice tormented by his girlfriend being away in college. Shut the fvck up already! your girl is probably getting the sausage special in NYC by some dude who doesn't whine like a little b1tch and makes everyone's ears bleed.

aussiegoat55

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
DJ1234 said:
That Sean Kingston "Beautiful Girls" is probably the most AFC song ever or atleast one of them...GAWD, I swear there are a thousand AFC's created for every min. that song is heard....On the other hand Elliot Yamin's song I'll be waiting for you is a good song except for the I'll be waiting for you part, that is just AFC...
I was waiting for someone to mention Sean Kingston, a girl so beautiful she would drive a guy to committ suicide?

zerocelcius

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Loser by Beck
Any Song played at Lilith Fair
Crawling Back to You - Backstreet Boys ok all of their songs..
Be With You - Enrique Iglesias... ok most of his songs too...
*Most Country Songs*
*Most R&B Songs. Unless it's sexxxy...*
*Most Ballads*
*Blues*
*Classical ~ Most*
*Opera's*
*Really most songs by guys.....*

The girls sing songs about how they are moving on to better things... I will Survive...Survivor.....Red High Heals...Never Going to Get it.....etc

Let’s hear James Blunt sing a Song like that... It will never make the radio, but hey even better!

I think any time you take any of the lyrics as anything more than symbolism/metaphors than it becomes AFCish. I really think that is why everyone thinks Beautiful Girls is AFC. After listening to it I think it is just another way of saying Damn Girl YOU are Sizzling!... I really don't think he is saying he wants to commit suicide... Come on guys think about it and don't take it so seriously.

Grand Wizzard Alamar

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Beautiful Lady by Roger Troutman and Charlie Wilson -
I can't tell if it's AFC or not.. Roger sounds like he's pro while singing.

Anyway almost ALL r&b is way way AFC...
Except for James Brown I'll have to say, and he doesn't sing that much about being in love with women.

I mean come on... Sex Machine is pure DJ hahaha

Nexus Polaris

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
A few things I have to say here:

1. Hinder is the worst band I've ever heard in my life. Their faux bad boy image is in stark contrast to their wuss core songs about........ being a wuss.

2. How is Beck's "Loser" AFC? Like all of his material, the verses are pure beatnik gibberish, and the chorus as far as I know is supposed to be tongue-in-cheek.

3. A lot of music is AFC because it's generally written by two types of people; AFC wusses who need to vent their frustration about how women make them miserable, and super suave DJ types who use it to lure in women (which really isn't that AFC if you ask me. it's DJ wrapped up in a nice little AFC packaging).

Also, it's crazy how much music affects your overall mentality. I never realize how much most of the stuff I listen to that dwells on negativity and self-loathing affects my mindstate until I throw on the occassional Brooks Buford or Bone Thugs N Harmony record and for the next hour I walk around not giving a fück about anything.

If you listen to a lot of AFC or self-loathing music out of habit, limit it. Balance it out with more alpha shìt. It will totally change your mood over time.

Rash

Don Juan
Reaction score
DJ1234 said:
That Sean Kingston "Beautiful Girls" is probably the most AFC song ever or atleast one of them...GAWD, I swear there are a thousand AFC's created for every min. that song is heard....On the other hand Elliot Yamin's song I'll be waiting for you is a good song except for the I'll be waiting for you part, that is just AFC...
OMG everytime I see this video clip I switch the channel he have another song called "me love" its worse than "Beautiful Girls" this guy should have his ass kicked or injected with 500mg weekly!

clix

Don Juan
Reaction score
nothing by dyslexic speedreaders. To quote andre legacy, "I rap about doing drugs and my ****"

Also, Incubus is probably the best DJ band, and not just pickup-wise. The acoustic version of a certain shade of green probably had more of an effect on me than this whole site.

hell695

Don Juan
Reaction score
2 good dj songs rock and roll by led zeppelin and penny for your thoughts jeols plaskett

Reaction score
Though a great deal of music is AFC, musicians get laid very easily. The "A" in AFC stands for average and famous musicians are not, in the eyes of women, average. A lot of these musicians are no longer sexually frustrated either after they hit it big.

AFC Song examples: Your Beautiful -James Blunt, Crush - Dave Matthews Band, Sweet Child O Mine - Guns & Roses, Layla - Derek and the Dominos,

DJ song: Hell, best example is Big Pimpin by Jay-Z

DonJuan11

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Who the heck is James Blunt?
How is Sweet Child of Mine AFC? That song rocks hard at the end.

AFC - This I Promise You - NSync

DJ Song - B-ches Ain't S--t by Dr. Dre