Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

morning fruit

T

tj

Besides the vitamins and roughage...I read that it it good to eat fruit like strawberries or apple in the morning inorder to replinish liver gylcogen and prevent muscle cataboism later in the day.

Thoughts would be great!

Warboss Alex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fruit is always good to eat, but it's by no means the difference between keeping and losing muscle.

Concentrate on the basics, bloody hell, this is a really minor detail ..

affliction

Don Juan
Reaction score
Unless you intend to make an entire meal out of fruit, having an apple or whatever with breakfast is perfectly fine.

thefonz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't like to eat too much fruit in the day because it lowers your testosterone levels a bit.......but i do like to eat sliced peaches and an orange before I go for 1. energy and 2. Insulin is the only horomone in the body to decrease with exercise so eating fruit before running is always a kick.

T

tj

Originally posted by Warboss Alex
Fruit is always good to eat, but it's by no means the difference between keeping and losing muscle.

Concentrate on the basics, bloody hell, this is a really minor detail ..
If this is true then why do you and Manueva profess it to be so effective?

owned..yep!

Warboss Alex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I never advocated fruit before cardio, it was always empty stomach - I'm currently trying manuva's theory to see if it makes a difference. I'd never heard of it before.

And even if it does make for more efficient fat burning I still wouldn't say that it's THE difference, maybe you burn another 100 calories of fat this way, over time this adds up.. but it still won't be a significant difference at all, however if it is then yeah, my opinion will change.

You really need to check dates of threads tj.

Incidentally, how come YOU eat fruit in the morning and then rubbish our opinion?

semag

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
another aspect.... if adding a piece of fruit in the morning keeps you from wanting to puke, or gives you that little "boost" while not stopping fat loss, or even helping it... then it's like anything else that keeps you comfortable in your life. Keep to things that feel cool!