More Young Women Choosing Dogs Over Motherhood

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
low risk

"Who want's to give birth to something that could potentially ruin your life, or end up hating you."

- pro choicers

Last edited:

Von

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Because they can control the dog?

Dog give you affection without anything in return.

Dog used to be associate as pet for man.

Guess we can forget about Cat ladies...

Women are the new man

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I notice the same thing with 35+ women.

I guess they moved from cats to dogs cause dogs emotionally behave more like men while cats behave more like women...quit ironic isnt it?

Glassguy

Reaction score
It boils down to this-

There is no dating culture with the current generation of 20-25 year olds (or older). Its just a hook up culture.

Relationships take patience and work. Hooking up does not.

Relationships mean there is an investment into someone. Hook ups do not.

Over half of these women have grown up in a single parent family or mixed family home due to their parents divorcing. They are following suit of it being easier to throw it away and start fresh than actually working out their problems and being better at the end for it.

Most of these women had very little to zero responsibility growing up. No working part time jobs, etc, everything was handed to them.

At the end of the day the average 25 year old is as mature about relationships and life as a 16 year old was 20 years ago.

They are probably better off with a dog.

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Give me a library, the internet and a dog and I'll be fine. I'll read, work out, travel, learn about different cultures, sleep with beautiful women from different countries. While you guys at Walgreens buying tampons for your nagging girlfriend

Von

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It boils down to this-

There is no dating culture with the current generation of 20-25 year olds (or older). Its just a hook up culture.

Relationships take patience and work. Hooking up does not.

Relationships mean there is an investment into someone. Hook ups do not.

Over half of these women have grown up in a single parent family or mixed family home due to their parents divorcing. They are following suit of it being easier to throw it away and start fresh than actually working out their problems and being better at the end for it.

Most of these women had very little to zero responsibility growing up. No working part time jobs, etc, everything was handed to them.

At the end of the day the average 25 year old is as mature about relationships and life as a 16 year old was 20 years ago.

They are probably better off with a dog.
Not so different from the guys... but guys mature at a slower space than women.

Current culture put "adults" at around 25-30 years old... that's basic (people who come out of university)

We start our life "later"

Biological women grow up faster. So they meet guys who are kids or use them (bad boys who tends to be more manly than the "nice-good" guys)

Also they are thought to act like men.

Men are told to be in touch with their feelings.

It divides the biological patterns and set the society norms.

So women who want "male" and yet remain "dominating" choose dogs.. Like guys used to do.

I bet guys will go for cats now. (To be in touch with female nature)

Anyway.. Latest demographic statistics shows that female life expectancy is stagnating and going down, they also have more alcoholism and road rage than ever before. I guess being both male and female is taking a stoll on them.

We can't blame female for all the issues. Male are responsible too.

Society evolve and we have to adapt (like it is to nature)

What I admire from previous generations... it's there sense of DUTY.

DUTY to their female/wife
DUTY to their work.

When you have employer prefering 68 years old male to 25 years old male... because the "68" is reliable... you know something is wrong.

When we rejected religion... we rejected also the concept of moral duties.

Our parents might have it... but few of them gave it to their kids.

Including alot of us.

icantgetlaid

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Not so different from the guys... but guys mature at a slower space than women.

Current culture put "adults" at around 25-30 years old... that's basic (people who come out of university)

We start our life "later"

Biological women grow up faster. So they meet guys who are kids or use them (bad boys who tends to be more manly than the "nice-good" guys)

Also they are thought to act like men.

Men are told to be in touch with their feelings.

It divides the biological patterns and set the society norms.

So women who want "male" and yet remain "dominating" choose dogs.. Like guys used to do.

I bet guys will go for cats now. (To be in touch with female nature)

Anyway.. Latest demographic statistics shows that female life expectancy is stagnating and going down, they also have more alcoholism and road rage than ever before. I guess being both male and female is taking a stoll on them.

We can't blame female for all the issues. Male are responsible too.

Society evolve and we have to adapt (like it is to nature)

What I admire from previous generations... it's there sense of DUTY.

DUTY to their female/wife
DUTY to their work.

When you have employer prefering 68 years old male to 25 years old male... because the "68" is reliable... you know something is wrong.

When we rejected religion... we rejected also the concept of moral duties.

Our parents might have it... but few of them gave it to their kids.

Including alot of us.
There's this misconception that the younger generation are lazy at home fat slobs playing video games all day, but the data doesn't bare that out. Millenials are both more productive and more educated than Gen X and Baby Boomers ever were.

Von

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There's this misconception that the younger generation are lazy at home fat slobs playing video games all day, but the data doesn't bare that out. Millenials are both more productive and more educated than Gen X and Baby Boomers ever were.
How was the data research done and compiled ? I've hear that too and I can agree to some extend.

Probably at the higher professionnal level... but my experience of millenials being one and working in finance and being a CEO (employer). You have to remember, the job market keep asking more and more out of people for less pay.

They don't keep the same job more than 2 years (for challenge), they barely notify you if they plan on showing up or not (always a guess).

In the ''low working - manual labor or tim horton'' they usually don't even call when they dont cant make it... they never notify they just dissapear.
Also in the mid-level... bureaucracy or corporate 9 to 5... they all want they ''life style'' and than travel.... they negociate 2 months vacations on the first year lol.

Higher white collar (lawyer, banker, doctors, entrepreneur etc...) might work intend harder... and we are more numerous than 20 years ago. ¸
My career/my business is my life.

However, can't say the same of others outside of the ''professionnal'' life.... the 9 to 5 is gone... its more a 8am to 19h pm.

As a millenial, I accept we might work harder and have better education... but it doesnt mean we have ''duty/loyalty/commitment'

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not going to lie, at this point in my life (31) I would prefer to have a dog with a woman than a kid. At least I won't have to pay child support should we split up.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I see their schitty work ethic every where I go. I see more complaints about their work ethic than any other generation ever!

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I consider myself very different than 23 year olds and I’m 35.

23 year olds are on social media all day, live with their parents, hook up on Tinder, and can’t find a job that pays over 50K per year.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
So now it's Tinder. There always will be something in the wind. Nothing special there. It's expected.

I don't think woman wants to forgo marriage.

"Love" is their product, they hv been selling their product for thousands of years, in order to hv children - biologically hardwired that way.

It's more likely they r no buyers for their product that they hv resorted to the next best thing - dogs.

Trainwreck

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I see their schitty work ethic every where I go. I see more complaints about their work ethic than any other generation ever!
The younger generations are always smarter than the older generations and this causes a huge pileup. As 24 year old millennial, there’s really no point in going the extra mile. One, my company won’t even considering promoting me until I have had 2 years at my job. No offense, but why should I waste my time busting my ass for no reason and I’m not guranteed promotion. Second, I don’t like my job and I know I’m not a natural fit for the company, but I literally have to waste another year at my company, so I don’t look like a job hopper. These are just the few examples that plague me everyday, but y’all put this burden on yourselves tbh.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The younger generations are always smarter than the older generations and this causes a huge pileup. As 24 year old millennial, there’s really no point in going the extra mile. One, my company won’t even considering promoting me until I have had 2 years at my job. No offense, but why should I waste my time busting my ass for no reason and I’m not guranteed promotion. Second, I don’t like my job and I know I’m not a natural fit for the company, but I literally have to waste another year at my company, so I don’t look like a job hopper. These are just the few examples that plague me everyday, but y’all put this burden on yourselves tbh.
You have a very valid point. My generation did go the extra mile and many never got reimbursed for it but kept doing it anyways. Many live in fear. This set the stage for the employer to have the upper hand. When these employers get tired of millennials not sticking around and realize the expense of re-training and lost productivity things will change.

I do give your generation props for bucking the status quo. Things needed to change.