Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

More to life than sosuave.

SPEAK

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have been an avid reader of this forum for over a year now. I admit that it has changed my life and I am forever grateful for the start it gave me on my path.

I have become obsessed with all of this stuff and have become very outcome dependant. When I first started I was just focussing on self-improvement, however now I am looking for results.

After re-reading one of my favorite books, "The Way of the Peaceful Warrior" I have rediscovered what I had once thought lost about myself. Life is a special thing, ridiculously complicated, and ridiculously simple.

I am taking a hiatus form this website and from my result-seeking mindset for at least a year. I am going to start enjoying life again and stop stressing about my petty girl problems, for problems are only what you make them.

I implore all of you to continue on your path of self-improvement and create your self to be the person you want to be. Always remember that an expert in anything dedicates their life to something and a master dedicates that something to their life.

See you all in a year,

SPEAK

JustLurk

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
SPEAK said:
After re-reading one of my favorite books, "The Way of the Peaceful Warrior" I have rediscovered what I had once thought lost about myself. Life is a special thing, ridiculously complicated, and ridiculously simple.

SPEAK
Aah, warriorship. I have a similar book. Some of it is good advice and may let you finally have self-esteem not based on external factors, i.e. internal peace, but some of that advice is dangerous, and can mess you up if you misunderstand or take it as fully correct. I advise caution.

AlexLefty

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ahh noo speak haha
I do agree with you that there is more to life than sosuave, and girls. Something I've realized and been able to do over the past little while is just be myself. Of course, not my old AFC self, but my new self, inspired by SS and other things. I've gone through the ego stage, where I thought I was the sh1t cause I found this site and had all this knowledge, I've gone through the ****y stage, induced by articles about C&F and the like, and I've gone through the desperate stage, but now, I've finally arrived at MY stage. Where I'm just me, incorporated with all the more attractive attributes and skills that I've learned. I'm not really self conciseness because I'm just doing my own thang. I'm happy and just natural. That's not to say that I don't care about girls, but I'm more focused on me. I think you might be trying to find your own me stage. Hopefully it will come to you soon enough, and hopefully you return to us on SS, good luck and have fun finding yourself.