Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

More Tinder feedback please

Burnout92

Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay guys, I took your advice like last time and have been trying to build more rapport with women on Tinder. I'm also trying to open the conversation more naturally, with observational comments based on their profile rather than canned lines. However, a lot still seem to be ghosting me after asking for the number/date. Pointers please?

Girl 1:
20161208_165238.jpg 20161208_165354.jpg 20161208_165524.png

Helpabrotherout

Don Juan
Reaction score
They're ghosting you just like that? I feel tinder, no matter what line you/tactic you use. They just don't care. If they're not feeling it 100% they won't bother. I've fooled with tinder for that last two years, gotten laid once off of it and talk to two girls off and on that I've met from it. I feel it's such a horrible way to meet girls. Like I said, if they're not into you 100% they split the second you try to escalate to anything more than converting on there even if you can get that far to getting their number which in my opionon you've done heck of a lot better than me with the lines you've shown. I just throw the "hey" out. They bite, they bite. If not. Whatever.

narcissist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
People use tinder in a fundamentally different way now then they did when the app first came out. I would argue that the majority of women on the app are using it for quick digital shots or doses of validation whenever they feel the need. Your texting game is on point, its just simply that most girls on the app do not use it to actually meet up with guys. You have to realize that the motivation for using tinder for a great majority of women on the app is simply not in line with your motivation to use it.

Perhaps there are a few outliers that you will get to take out on dates, because your texting game is good, but in-person game is simply the go-to for wide spread results.

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your texting game is good. I would have met up with you after the serial killer chat b/c you seem fun. There was an article posted on here where a chick explained why she used tinder. She rarely made dates when asked and, when she did make a date, she would more likely be a no show. She was afraid of rejection and used it for validation.

Understand that the tinder females are not necessarily high self esteem, etc and they dont know you so there is no real 'rejection' going on. I would say keep tindering as long as you are cool with it - as long as you can stomach it and it is not messing with your head or self esteem.

Roober

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your texting game is good. I would have met up with you after the serial killer chat b/c you seem fun. There was an article posted on here where a chick explained why she used tinder. She rarely made dates when asked and, when she did make a date, she would more likely be a no show. She was afraid of rejection and used it for validation.

Understand that the tinder females are not necessarily high self esteem, etc and they dont know you so there is no real 'rejection' going on. I would say keep tindering as long as you are cool with it - as long as you can stomach it and it is not messing with your head or self esteem.
This! It is great to practice your text game and that is about it...

I stopped using tinder because I know so many women that use it just for validation, like with no intent of anything. It is known as the hookup app, so women know they can get attention there. I will try it again when I am ripped... hopefully 6 months or less

My OLD stories thus far using predominantly OKC and POF...
-probably get 1 in 10 responses, 3 numbers so far. 1 date Sunday... feels flakey, but I got an evening date lined up so no biggie
-can't go for number too early or line will go dead
-If they are really cute, they are flooded with dudes. weird dudes! you have to set yourself apart from the dodo birds.
-Do not chase, your just feeding their ego
-Compliments from women mean nothing on there
-login at good times of day.. bay area seems about 9-11pm...

I have actually had the most luck with coffee meets bagel. Made 3 connections, 2 numbers, and 1 date. Second just connected yesterday. I do this mostly at night for about 20-30 mins before bed. MY text game needs serious work, so it's great practice for me.

Burnout92

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, I suppose you're right about the whole validation thing. Guess I better let go of the training wheels and move forward to in person game. Good to know my text game is better though.

Side note, I know girl 2 wasn't there for validation because her profile explicitly stated she was there for a serious relationship. Ah well, moving forward.

narcissist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, I suppose you're right about the whole validation thing. Guess I better let go of the training wheels and move forward to in person game. Good to know my text game is better though.

Side note, I know girl 2 wasn't there for validation because her profile explicitly stated she was there for a serious relationship. Ah well, moving forward.
You can use it for text game. But honestly, once you start gaming girls in person, you really only want to text for logistics and keep texting to a minimum. I get it though, gaming in person is harder and you have to get over that approach anxiety, but fundamentally you are not getting any better with women by just chatting them up online. It's the harsh truth really. Gaming in person is hard but the benefits are insane.

If you just approach 3-5 girls a day you will get all the dates you've been looking for online. It's a lot more easy than you think brother.

Best of luck.

Burnout92

Don Juan
Reaction score
You can use it for text game. But honestly, once you start gaming girls in person, you really only want to text for logistics and keep texting to a minimum. I get it though, gaming in person is harder and you have to get over that approach anxiety, but fundamentally you are not getting any better with women by just chatting them up online. It's the harsh truth really. Gaming in person is hard but the benefits are insane.

If you just approach 3-5 girls a day you will get all the dates you've been looking for online. It's a lot more easy than you think brother.

Best of luck.
That's fair. What's your preferred venue for meeting women?

I've given up on bar game. The phone numbers come easy but the conversion rate is worse than Tinder. Only once out of maybe 100 numbers have I ever gone out with a girl I met at the bar. She turned out to be a crazy single mom.

El Payaso

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OP, how good is your body?

I find that if you can drive natural desire in women through your pictures, you won't even need to ask women out. They'll be stumbling over to ask you out.

Two days ago, a girl was asking me to come over and chill within the first five messages.

Burnout92

Don Juan
Reaction score
OP, how good is your body?

I find that if you can drive natural desire in women through your pictures, you won't even need to ask women out. They'll be stumbling over to ask you out.

Two days ago, a girl was asking me to come over and chill within the first five messages.
Well I'm told I'm attractive fairly often, I know my face is about an 8. Body wise I could definitely do better. I'm just over 6 foot, but I don't have a ton of muscle definition. I'm not ripped nor do I have twigs for arms. I'm slim and fairly average.

Diet and get in the gym, I know, I know. One of my current goals for sure

sam010101

Don Juan
Reaction score
well done you boosted her self esteem 10 fold and now shes happier, shes back to riding her boyfriend/s cokk the ones that know what she looks like naked and is comfortable with, and you got jack crap, welcome to dating for men, its a crap deal

My advice is dont waste time on women that want to talk, if they are not overly receptive about meeting up etc, they are time wasting users, drop em move on to next one

Sooner or later youll find an easy one that looks pretty good and she is your booty call or free hooker, once she is found keep looking for the next one while you bang her dont invest feelings of love in her

sam010101

Don Juan
Reaction score
btw you have incredible conversation skills/game, its just the odds are TERRIBLE for all of us online, its just ridiculous, there are so many fat ugly women rejecting good looking guys, and they are getting loads of sausages thrown at them, a fat guy gets nothing, a medium guy gets nothing, a good looking guy gets scraps at best,

clubbing is simlar

at work or college etc then its back to a normal dynamic, the fat ugly girls go back to obscurity where they belong

also you could work as a barman or in a job that give you the advantage position that would be far better than freaking tinder

BeTheChange

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tinder is great if you know what you're doing.

Separate the wheat from the chaff real quick by asking for their number after 4 or 5 text exchanges then set up the date relatively soon after that. Then send them a text the day of the date asking if things are still on as planned. That's the extent of communication necessary until you meet in person. OP is talking too much.

Two out of three will flake on you though. You have to expect it. These chicks don't know you. They owe you nothing.

Tinder is about maximising volume while maintaining standards and doing so as efficiently as possible.

Last edited:

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol... use your brain dude. Should we also listen to the guy with fingerprints on the murder weapon caught on camera because he says he didnt do it? Also dont listen much if any to what they say in general. It changes with the mood they are or get put in.

Burnout92

Don Juan
Reaction score
Tinder is great if you know what you're doing.

Separate the wheat from the chaff real quick by asking for their number after 4 or 5 text exchanges then set up the date relatively soon after that. Then send them a text the day of the date asking if things are still on as planned. That's the extent of communication necessary until you meet in person. OP is talking too much.

Two out of three will flake on you though. You have to expect it. These chicks don't know you. They owe you nothing.

Tinder is about maximising volume while maintaining standards and doing so as efficiently as possible.

Lulz. That's the strategy I was using before. I posted it on here and everybody said I was acting too thirsty, and I needed to build more rapport

C00lAF

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Not necessirly,i met this girl over tinder and she didnt flake,she is actually coming to pick me up in her own car lolz,its all luck.my text game wasnt even that tight,and i went str8 for the num after like 4 exchanges,unmatched her after i ggot the num.

Burnout92

Don Juan
Reaction score
Not necessirly,i met this girl over tinder and she didnt flake,she is actually coming to pick me up in her own car lolz,its all luck.my text game wasnt even that tight,and i went str8 for the num after like 4 exchanges,unmatched her after i ggot the num.
Can't call it not a flake until it actually happens

C00lAF

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Can't call it not a flake until it actually happens
Well bro thankfully it wasnt,i just finished,had a 4 min makeout session then ger father called and she had to leave. Do you want pics?

Burnout92

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well bro thankfully it wasnt,i just finished,had a 4 min makeout session then ger father called and she had to leave. Do you want pics?
LOL no. You don't need to get defensive. I was just saying expect them to flake so you don't get disappointed. I've actually met up with 5 or 6 Tinder girls this year, but they seem to be the exception to the rule, as 4 or 5 times as many seem to flake as compared to following through