Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

More Proof That All Women Prefer "Bad Boys"

Nutz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Very interesting indeed.

But everything came crashing down in 2009, when Rohr admitted to her staff of volunteers that she had had inappropriate relationships with four graduates of her prison program. "I felt like I'd been punched in the gut," says Bert Smith, one of those volunteers. After someone sent an anonymous letter to the Texas Department of Criminal Justice, which has strict policies against volunteers becoming personally involved with inmates, the department launched an investigation. Rohr says that none of the relationships started until after the prisoners were out of jail. But the department barred her from ever entering the Texas prison system again, citing security concerns. It also threatened to kick PEP out of the prison system if Rohr was involved in the program in any way. Devastated, she resigned.
What I got out of it was that she was a ballbusting high flying career chick who got divorced because she wasn't a good wife. Sure she might have had a job, but so did the husband IIRC. Who needs that? I think this is what's lost on a lot of women today: you having a job doesnt' complement what I as a man bring to the table if we're at all traditional thinking, which I think most men are in various ways. Women don't compliment men anymore and they found to see to it that men didnt' compliment them as well (being more feminine). No wonder people have so many relationship problems. The ones I find being successful over the long run are when the women want to be traditional and seek out traditional minded men.

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dear Drak,
loved this Post....Sometimes I think that Western Society particularly the US and Britain are finished,but while you are producing remarkable individuals like Mamselle Roerh There is real hope.

ilikecharlene

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't see why this fact of life is so wounding.

Women are biologically geared to signs of strength. It's how we evolved.