Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

More liberal faggotry: Let's reward thieves now.....

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/sideshow/coffee-shop-holds-food-drive-for-tip-jar-thief-150123922.html

Yeah, yeah, I get it. It's all heart-warming and sh*t. But this thief is not for a second going to 'change' because of some generosity. He's going to want more. And when he doesn't get more he'll end up killing the liberal 'tards who were helping him in the first place. Wait...maybe we're onto something here.

Only thing that can ward off this stuff is a nice, swift a**-beating by whoever he stole it from.

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
Stupid preening SWPL cvnts swelling with pride and praying for gratitude. No wonder these 3rd world orcs want in so bad. Welcome, we won't cut your hands off for stealing sh!t, we'll actually pat you on the back and reward your criminality. I'm glad these pissweak leftards are aborting themselves out of the gene pool at a record rate to be honest.

speed dawg said:
And when he doesn't get more he'll end up killing the liberal 'tards who were helping him in the first place.
Good news is these clueless phucks living out their own personal feeeeelgood Christmas movie are always the first to be killed by these *******s who truly despise them even more than you and I do.

Married Buried

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree this is the most stupid thing I have heard all year. Rewarding thievery? Be right back, I'm about to go hunt down some tip jars.

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I read about this guy, who was in jail many years ago for murder. While in jail he started writing various essays and such.

pretty soon the liberal media got a hold of his writings, and figured he should be let out because of his keen insight into human nature.

A lot of high profile libs jumped on the bandwagon, and even a few conservatives.

Finally, they got his sentence commuted. He was out only a little while before knifing some guy to death in bar.

You get whatever you reward. You reward criminal behavior, you get more criminal behavior.

They may think they're helping out tip jar thief, but they're just teaching him it's OK to steal, if you "need" the money.

Only next time he steals, somebody might blow his brains out.

I wonder if people will continue to fill the tip jar knowing it's OK to steal from it.

Married Buried

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey I stole some good tips tonight! There was a Chinese place with a tip jar by the sushi, so I grabbed it. Maybe I can get a reward?

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
Malice said:
Hey I stole some good tips tonight! There was a Chinese place with a tip jar by the sushi, so I grabbed it. Maybe I can get a reward?
Chinese? I'd be careful. Stick to shops run by white obammy voting "Hope & Change" types. You'll not only get the cash but the faggots will probably knock up a nice latte you can sip on the way home. If you're non-white they'll even order a taxi for you.

Solomon said:
*In b4 thread lock*
Lolz all too "edgy" for ya Tinkerbell? Someone get the sosuave fainting couch. Swallowmans going to go into conniption fits again. Brace yourselves for spasms of keyboard jockey... keyboard jockey.... keyboard jockey.

Married Buried

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
( . )( . ) said:
Chinese? I'd be careful. Stick to shops run by white obammy voting "Hope & Change" types. You'll not only get the cash but the faggots will probably knock up a nice latte you can sip on the way home.

Lolz all too "edgy" for ya Tinkerbell? Someone get the sosuave fainting couch.
I saw this ad for a new show. Can you believe this it's a hot new show called BETAS

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt3012184/

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This goes way beyond the "respect other people opinion" because the way to deal with criminals from this useless leftists is gonna harm even those which have enough sense to understand how wrong it is.

Tayiuu is right, it doesnt take a genius to understand that whatever you reward, increase in number and rewarding anti-social behaviours just to be appreciated from others and put a patch on your insecurity (what leftists do full time) is gonna fvck all society not only the life of those idiots supporting it.

Anyway what p1sses me the most is the way this leftists switch from lumb to lion according to who they have nearby, while dealing with the scum of the earth they show a (fake) kind side while if there is a guy which simply wants to protect his house and family and arms himself, they will go anything possible to make his life a living hell, they could even get him fired if they could just to punish him for being different than them.

ThunderMaverick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thread doesn't know under what context the guy stole. Automatic knee-jerk reaction.

"Libtard!"

"Decay of society!!!"

"He stole and they're holding a food drive for him? He might kill someone next!"

I don't think anyone here has tasted desperate, and this is where a disconnect from human empathy begins. We don't know why the guy stole the tips. We assume he stole the tips because he's an a$$hole who enjoys the rush of swiping $7.35 from a plastic jar? OF COURSE! IT'S SO SIMPLE! He hates people with jobs, therefore he's made it his life's mission to steal chump change because, you know, grand theft is soo cliche. Stealing tips is less complicated than having a job and making 300% more of what he took.

You have to remember the way the establishment sets people up to fail. You have to keep in mind through apathy, destruction of family values or support through this broken system, people end up alone. Sometimes opportunities for a better life may be there, but the prerequisites or resources may not.

The guy might have made mistakes. The guy might have tried. The guy might have gotten laid off. His last meal might have been 2 days before that. He might have begged for change and got ignored because no one gives a **** about a man's mental or emotional well being when he's down on his luck.

I think there's more to it than "liberal fagg0ts".

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
ThunderMaverick said:
I think there's more to it than "liberal fagg0ts".
Nah, it's really not. Case in point you're here typing all that bullsh1t in the hope to "understand" him. That type of toxic fem-mentality is what got us in this mess in the first place.

On top of that the shopkeepers were clearly SWPL types so it clearly and simply is yet another case of liberal faggotry. No more no less. Let's not pretend this goes any deeper than what it actually is.

ThunderMaverick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know it makes you warm and cozy to lump the human condition into black and white, but when people think they've hit a wall they get desperate. I know you've never been put in a situation like that, but I can understand why you think the guy is an a$$hole.

I typed "bullsh!t"? Prove what I speculated is bullsh!t. You have as much proof the guy was stealing for kicks as I do of him starving to eat something.

Let's not pretend it's so simple.

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
ThunderMaverick said:
I know it makes you warm and cozy to lump the human condition into black and white, but when people think they've hit a wall they get desperate. I know you've never been put in a situation like that, but I can understand why you think the guy is an a$$hole.

I typed "bullsh!t"? Prove what I speculated is bullsh!t. You have as much proof the guy was stealing for kicks as I do of him starving to eat something.

Let's not pretend it's so simple.
Firstly.No grown man should be putting "the human condition" before logic and common sense.

Secondly why are you so afraid of "black & white thinking" ? That grey area as I have said before is for faggots, chicks and children. In other words it's for those who have no responsibility when it comes down to being either right or wrong. Men should not avoid black and white thinking.

Thirdly nobody gives a sh1t if he was "stealing for kicks" . That's a strawman. The point to take home is self hating white progressive libtards yet again rewarding people for sh1tting on the carpet. Thus spiraling us all down the crapper even faster.

ThunderMaverick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Firstly.No grown man should be putting "the human condition" before logic and common sense.
There's nothing wrong with trying to figure out why a person does what he does. We aren't all sociopaths. There's a reason. I'm not even defending what the guy did, but I understand. I think he should pay for what he did, no doubt, but you're painting this guy to be the scourge of society without stopping to think that maybe society helped push him in that direction. Yes yes, everyone has control over their own lives, sure. But don't think for a second the powers that be don't have a strong influence on how you live. Don't believe me? Do 70 in a 60 mph zone, get pulled over by a cop and tell him to fu<k himself. See how much control you have then.

I don't think in black and white when it comes to reason. It strips away any care I have for an individual and relegates them to objects that I have imaginary superiority over. I don't agree with putting people in black and white.

But you know who else thinks in black and white:

Muslims
Christians
LBGT
Republicans
Democrats
KKK
Rainbow Coalition
Back water white trash
World star hip hop ghetto blacks
Al Queda
'Merica in support of foreign policy

Sure, nothing wrong with tunnel vision thinking.

ThunderMaverick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The point to take home is self hating white progressive libtards yet again rewarding people for sh1tting on the carpet. Thus spiraling us all down the crapper even faster.
I don't think they'd reward someone for stabbing a innocent or stealing a car. The guy, from what they're assuming, had nothing to eat. The message to the thief, I'm assuming, is that if you ask for help instead of stealing someone might help you out.

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
ThunderMaverick said:
but you're painting this guy to be the scourge of society without stopping to think that maybe society helped push him in that direction.
You're just not grasping the bigger picture are you? I've made it abundantly clear the problem lies with the self hating white progressive liberal enablers. The dreg thief is merely the symptom, not the disease.

I'll edit this and address your other points when I get more time.

ThunderMaverick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're just not grasping the bigger picture are you? I've made it abundantly clear the problem lies with the self hating white progressive liberal enablers. The dreg thief is merely the symptom, not the disease.
I understand what you're saying. I just took the incident as an isolated case. I wouldn't expect everyone to behave this way or get treated the same way from both sides. I just didn't see it as "reward degenerates by giving what you've worked hard to earn". I see welfare abusers that way. I see illegal immigrants who don't pay taxes that way, sure. sh!t, I see Obama care that way.

In this case, not really.

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
ThunderMaverick said:
I understand what you're saying. I just took the incident as an isolated case.
Fella, you could not be further from the truth. This type of liberal faggotry is a common cancer moving through Western whites in epidemic proportions. On the bright side I think it's close to reaching it's apex, but still..

MaddXMan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds like the coffee shop employees are being good Christians.