Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

More feminist Star Wars: Rogue One

LiveFreeX

Banned
Reaction score

With a strong independent female lead... didn't see that one coming.

Do you guys actually like sticking your d1cks into these edgy broads?

Von

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was surprised too. I was expecting a guy like in the video game of old....

We will see.... Female leads are popular

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I pass on this stuff, I didnt even play metroid when I was a kid cause I found it too annoying to play as a woman.

As a white guy I had no problem at all to play as the black paladin in diablo II but no chance in hell I can see myself as a female.

Reactions: Von

Heisenberg

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have a feeling November 8th isn't going to be a very good day for SoSuave. Followed by 4-8 years of crying.

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dang that was quick. I heard the "The Force Awakens" was really a 2 hour commercial for future SW products. They likely will have a main storyline movie every 2-3 years and a couple of these back story fillers in between. figure each one will clear half a bill, that starts to add up.

And by putting in a female lead, the GAIN many more viewers than they lose by doing that.

If you want to watch a story with a Red Pill Alpha, they're out there. Just don't expect any in blockbusters. (Hollywood blockbusters are, by mathematical definition, blue pill)

Just like in The Godfather, "nothing personal, it's only business."

ArcBound

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good. The new star wars movie barely left theaters and they are already advertising a new one.

In video games this is called the Guitar Hero or Call of Duty effect. You keep releasing spinoffs and sequels so people get sick of it. Eventually the reputation of the entire series goes down.

LiveFreeX

Banned
Reaction score
My wife watched it, she doesn't know many words but the ones she does know, she knows very well.

She only had one thing to say: 'Bullsh1t'

Maximus Rex

Banned
Reaction score
With all the spin-offs and side stories, Star Wars has become comic book dork stuff.
When wasn't Star Wars "comic book dork stuff?"

Armourhead

Don Juan
Reaction score
I pass on this stuff, I didnt even play metroid when I was a kid cause I found it too annoying to play as a woman.

As a white guy I had no problem at all to play as the black paladin in diablo II but no chance in hell I can see myself as a female.
To be fair you'd never even know Samus was a woman unless you got really good at the game and had a good finish time. I'm a huge fan of the Metroid games, I don't really give a **** that Samus is a woman because she isn't cramming feminist bs down my throat while I play the game. She isn't even technically a woman in the game's lore.

Maximus Rex

Banned
Reaction score
Y'all are going to have fit when Diana's movie drops next year.