More feminist BS

Reaction score
Written in disgust of the mens only product, "Just for men"

"In this day and age, it is appalling that society can allow the sexism of touting any product, service or institution intended for one gender. Er- except for women-only colleges, women’s sports programs, women’s business associations and so on. Those are all perfectly fine and legitimate. But the stuff which is “Just For Men” has simply got to go! For the sake of equality."

wow thats just f.cked!!!! You've got read it for yourselves.

http://feministing.org/?cat=2

And they claim its equality and not a hate movement.

undesputable

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
whoever writes that stuff is a worthless peice of ****.....

Reaction score
Originally posted by MetalFortress
Erm, that site is satire. Read the rest of it.
I couldnt, I tried but I just couldnt get past the first paragraph of any of the articles. I seriously tried to figure out if it was satire or not but I just couldnt stomach reading it long enough to prove that.

Nice catch though, Ill hang my head is shame for being dumb on that one. :D

Moving_Target

Don Juan
Reaction score
and i quote...
But anyway- what about women who have facial hair? Huh? Who makes coloring gel for them? Who looks after their needs? Take my auntie, for example. She looks as if she’s got a grey gerbil dangling from her upper lip! In what kind of product can she possibly find solace, hmm? Certainly in not this crappy item. Oh nooo. It’s “Just For Men”.

The bastards. When will they ever stop excluding women?

In this day and age, it is appalling that society can allow the sexism of touting any product, service or institution intended for one gender. Er- except for women-only colleges, women’s sports programs, women’s business associations and so on. Those are all perfectly fine and legitimate. But the stuff which is “Just For Men” has simply got to go! For the sake of equality.

A product called “Just for Men” is yet more proof that Patriarchy(tm) controls every facet of our lives. (As if we need more proof of that!) And the whole reason why women don’t have as much facial hair in the first place is because patriarchal societies would never allow women to grow beards!

That’s right! Men have always been out to protect their exclusive bastion of facial-hair-having. Apparently, their fragile egos simply won’t accept a little bit of competition. And it is this insidious oppression, not any innate differences, that allows men to grow whatever whiskers they want while gleefully hoarding products that are made “Just For Them”.

Next thing you know, the patriarchy will try to tell us that women can’t use mustache wax! The swine!

In protest, I am proudly allowing hair to accumulate on my chin. I only have a single strand down there so far (it’s growing out of a mole) but the rest of the goatee will surely follow in short order. Because THIS ***** FOLLOWS HER OWN RULES!

So take that, you oppressors! Hah!
It is so totally satire you have to be daft to not get it. Sometimes you have to actually read the stuff you putting down before jumping to a conclusion. Sheesh

Dover

Don Juan
Reaction score
lol @ the "boys are stupid, throw rocks at them shirt" comeback

girls are stupid, dont teach math to them

08aisaac

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OMFG I hate women's lib. THey are so fuc*ed up. It makes me want to shoot some asses. lol

naoi deag se deag

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't be retarded, guys. That site is probably written by little men who totally feel threatened by women stepping into their worlds... sounds like some people I know.