Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

More bikini pictures - comments?

diablo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Stud

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
sweet pics....can i see any of the models' boobs?

GlutusMaximus86

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Damn I wish the women around here were that beautiful. But they aren't . What I thought of each pic:

1. Nice but it looks like they have no boobs in that pic
2. The best picture of the series I believe
3. 2nd best picture
4. Good but the position the girl is in dosen't look natural (comfortable).
5. Very nice, this women has beatiful eyes, but it looks you can see the flash a little bit in her pupils.
6. Her facial experession and the position she is standing dosen't look very natural in that picture.
7. Scary, the skin around her right eye looks a darker then around her left eye, like she smeared a little masscare under her right eye.
8. Very good picture here.
9. Another good one.
10. I like the angle in this picture, particulary because I don't see many photographs take from that angle.

Bare in my mind I'm not a professional photographer, so my opinions probably don't have much credibility.

eddiepie

Don Juan
Reaction score
In terms of composition, I like image 1 and 10.

Nice work.

al77

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have no idea how to make a good pic... so here is my non-professional opinion:

#1 - It is very creative pic! I like it a lot! You show you can be not only a good photographer...

#5 - It is a traditional view, still I like the pic. It makes her look more mature...busineslike... yet it shows she is confindent and pretty. Very good.

#3 - not bad, but there is nothing inetersting excvept one huge boob :)
#2 Her smile look unnatural.. the angle of her head is not something I like...
#4 the position is odd looking...
#6 - her cheek shade is odd, it makes her look fatter than she is.
#7 - interesting pic. It looks good... but when you rotate it... well, she doesnt look good. Though we are not supposed to rotate it anyway.
#9 is better than #8
#10 is odd: no stomach, no boobs, she looks to the side...

Anyway, #1 and #5 and probably #9 are the best.

Last edited:

al77

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Aztec
Beautiful shots! #10 is the best.
I just wonder why you liked #10? it doesn't show her boobs properly...the stomach concave ...she is looking to the side, though teh composite assumes she should be looking straight...
What did you like?

Centaurion

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lol always trust Diable to provide the weekly wank material
:crackup:

hehe just jk bro. nice pics btw :woo:

spider_007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I like the chick in the black suite. Something about her eyes, and hair....no 10 is also good.

silverwex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Diablo, who the hell is the girl that keeps appearing in all your photo shoots?

She has a great body - id give it a 9.8! :)

Is it hard to keep concentration while taking these pics?

Any more revealing shots coming up?

Climax

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My 2c...

Here is what I think, and seeing as I also work a lot with photo's/models etc, I think that I could help:up:

Pic 1 - Its ok, But like someone said, it looks as if they don’t have boobs, but a decent pic (I wouldn’t use this one for the port folio though)

Pic 2 - I like this one for 2 reasons. One: She looks natural. Two: She looks comfortable and the background suits the picture. (I would consider using this picture for the port folio)

Pic 3 - Very good picture, nothing wrong with it. Scenery is good, the girls look good, a very good picture:)

Pic 4 - While the position might look a little "odd", it is also a good pic nonetheless, a good pic, but seeing as though you are only looking for 1 or 2 pics, I wouldn’t use this one as appose to 1 or 2 of the others.

Pic 5 - A very good quality pic, she seems to have a little bit of nervousness or being too tense on her face, but this is a pic that I would definitely use for the port folio.

Pic 6 - She's a good looking girl, but I don’t like this pic because again, her face looks nervous, tense, and so does the whole pic, her hands aren’t natural, she needs to relax more on front of the camera. (These things wont be picked up by people that don’t deal with pics etc all the time, but its there, and it will play to her disadvantage, so just tell her for future purposes, to just relax more, and maybe make use of a little smile too)

Pic 7 - This is a nice pic, but she lacks make-up in it... with some base, lip-stick, and a few touchups, it would be a beautiful pic. (She has nice hair too, which will work to her benefit)

Pic 8 - This is a realy nice pic... the affect of her hair is very nice and catchy. She still has that nervous/too serious touch to her, but nonetheless, a very good pic which I would also consider using for the port folio.

Pic 9 - She looks bored, like she is tired of the camera, so although she is a beautiful woman, that pic isn’t bringing out her full potential, not such a great pic to use for a port folio. (look at pic 8, and then pic nine straight after one another, and you will see what I mean)

Pic 10 - Nice idea, the positioning isn’t 100%, but its a decent pic.

Over all, if I had to choose 2 pics to use for a port folio, they would be: Pic 5 and Pic 8 ...
"Runner ups" are Pic 3 and Pic 6

Anyways... Hope I was of help;)

Laterz...

diablo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for the replies, they're all appreciated greatly.

As for the ones wondering about Jenn, check out the following (they're pretty old ones of her and I):

http://www.jbspencer.com/girls

Head to Main Menu > Girls > Jenn

Oh yeah, you can find my updated portfolio here:

http://www.jbspencer.com/portfolio

It should be filling up real soon, after I get back from the trip on the 1st...

As for silver's question about concentrating, not really - the only problem I'm having is maintaining confidence that what I'm doing is actually quality. There's definitely a learning curve for photography, and I'm taking my time going up it. :p

7 Virtues

Don Juan
Reaction score
Open the aperature up and reduce the depth of field! This will help isolate your subject from the background.

Deep Dish

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The best two pictures were 1 and 10. However, #1 beat out, coincidentally being #1, because it gave us enough of a tease. We see these beautiful bodies but have no idea who they are, not to forget the hinted lesbianism. Additionally, for some reason I was not particularly fond of the face of the woman who was in most of the pictures and in #10. Hence, #1 was the best.

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Guess I wasn't available to do pre critiques. I still say that one chick is not photogenic, so the only almost acceptable ones are the ones that she isn't it. :p

4's probably the best one of the shoot but even then it's not "THAT" good.

nonstop

Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with Virtues, the background would look better blured on some of the pics, if your camera has a portrait function then normally it will do this automaticly.

1 & 10 for me.

ShizamDaMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
2 & 5 IMO.