Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

More advanced tips

REd-xL

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't analyze a girl, especially when you first meet her.

Imply things to test your limits. Example: "I bet you're a good kisser." If she doesn't react negatively (ex. "no, we're not going to be doing any of that"), chances are golden.

Don't worry about asking if she has a boyfriend. If she likes you, she'll gladly appreciate that you're testing her availability.

Get a girl drunk if you want an easy lay (not my style, but it works for some of my friends).

Out of date ideas? Tell her you'll give her a 2-hour back rub. Don't worry, you'll start fooling around in no time, and she'll be reciprocating the back rub.

Learn how to give good back rubs. You don't understand how successful this has been for me. If she likes it, common scenario:
1. "Can I take off your shirt?"
2. you start rubbing her sides and slowly go for the t!ts. If she doesn't flinch, go for it.
3. This should lead straight to fingering, and slowly to f'ucking in little time (I'm in college, so the rules are loose).

If you're worried about never gettin laid, here's some encouraging news: I just completed my second year of college, and a lot of people I thought had no chance not only have gf's, they're gettin laid.

Implying things is important, especially on compliments. Every girl has heard, "You have nice eyes." Learn to imply. Example: "Wow, your dress really brings out your eyes. I never noticed them before." Here's another: never say, "wow, nice body" or "do you work out?" Instead, imply the two: "*look at her inquisitively* wow, how often you work out?"

Ride a skateboard. For some reason, chicks dig skaters. I always get, "Oooh, you're a skater, huh?" I've gotten car-fulls of girls staring or hollerin at me on the sidewalk just from skating, something that never happened while biking.

~Rx

------------------
REd-xL (20) California

How do you expect to catch some fish if you don't toss out your lure? -Jerome

downset

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ride a skateboard. For some reason, chicks dig skaters. I always get, "Oooh, you're a skater, huh?" I've gotten car-fulls of girls staring or hollerin at me on the sidewalk just from skating, something that never happened while biking.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

How long have you been skating? I have a skateboard and i've tried to ride it before but it is hard as fuk!

REd-xL

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I started 2 months ago, and it took me less than a week to become comfortable with it. First I practiced in a parking lot for a few hours, then rode everywhere I went. You get used to it quickly, and you'll be able to pull off tricks in no time.

Rx

Ronin

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Also, dont compliment a girl on her looks all the time. Compliment her on her wit, her intelligence, her unique earings, the way she walks etc. ALso dont forget how important the neg hit is. You don want to over compliment (and look like a major afc).

[This message has been edited by Ronin (edited 06-21-2002).]

Ronin

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Good advice but i dont know about that skateboard ****. You dont want to be skatein just to get girls. I belive you would be labeled as a poser if you did that. I have girls check me out regardless of what i'm ridein.

Seany G

Sun-Tan Superman

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
WHy dont u all just do what I do
using ur compliment and adding my style it would be

"Thats a nice dress, it really brings out your eyes... I have never noticed them like that before"
Her: "thanks, thats so nice.....blah blah
you: "But the dress also makes ur butt look really big" sly smile...and if u are feeling comfortable with her than go for the ass slap *i usualy do this regardless...just to be ballsey because even if she isnt comfortable if she see's u dive in so will she*

Point is... compliment her, and get her to say "Thank u" or whatever... first off this is good since ur compliment shouldnt be the AFC "your beautiful" or what not so ur compliment is uniqe....but at the same time add the lil neg after it so u keep her guessing

~The_Chosen~

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by REd-xL:
Nah, you skateboard for yourself, and the girls come as an effect.

Rx
Yea, tell that to Jester, LMAO!

------------------
~The_Chosen~ has spoken...

"We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then is just not an act but a habit." - Aristotle

Judge a man by his questions and not his answers.

Nocturnal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by ~The_Chosen~:
Yea, tell that to Jester, LMAO!

i skateboard for me. i never intended to get girls with it (although they do LOVE it..
) Skateboarding is a huge commitment, it's not something you just do every now and then to boost your reputation. you do it because you love it. yeah i could go on and on i know but YOU try going out for 8 hours non stop at 5 different spots resulting in slamming your head on a ledge, bruising your shins until it appears that they are the origin of the northern lights, ripping your toenail smashing your thumb, and many other bruises, (all of which i managed to end up with today...
) all just to get girls.

think twice. there's easier ways to get girls. otherwise you'll be 25 struggling to ollie... hmmm won't that look attractive.

[This message has been edited by MaDsKaTeR212 (edited 06-22-2002).]

REd-xL

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've only learned how to ollie as far as tricks are concerned. But I use it mainly for transportation across campus. At least I didn't get a longboard, cuz that screams poser like nothing else.

Also, I've been approached by three different girls now who've wanted me to teach them how to skateboard.

Rx

Jester

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
chosen, i surf because in my opinion its the greatest thing in the world.

only natural the greatest thing in the world would attract girls.

anyway, i like that testing part red.

The_Mole

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i'm going to learn how to skateboard this summer after summer school and y the fuk do u get to skateboard at UC davis if i cant skateboard at SJSU?

kevbo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i have been struggling with skateboarding for a while now (on and off). ever since i tried snowboarding, which i loved, i've wanted to learn how to skateboard. the onl problem is that i can't do anything more than move, turn, and manual. i can't get the board off the ground. know any good places to learn (aside from the skate-park. i've hated everybody i've met at the one around here)?

Dee-Zy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
good stuff!

I'll field test the kiss line.

:D
GHOST

Oscar Wilde

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by REd-xL

Also, I've been approached by three different girls now who've wanted me to teach them how to skateboard.

Rx
*great* opportunity for kino with waist holding etc ;)