Morals vs Penis: Is it wrong to lead on a girl with high IL just to get in her pants?

thechosenone2190

Don Juan
Reaction score
Suppose there's a HB who is below your standards for any LTR, but she definitely meets your standards for a quality ONS. She has very high IL in you and probably wants to be in a LTR with you.

Is it wrong to pump and dump in this situation? Will I later regret it?

She makes you weak in the knees.

But she won't give you the time of day.

Here is how to get her.

SandHawk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That is up to you to decide if it is morally wrong. I'd say: If you are honest with her and just tell her it's purely sexual, I see no harm in it. But prepare for drama, lots and lots of drama.

Kenny Powers

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm in a similar situation, but my girl isn't quite as attractive and isn't looking for an LTR, but def wants me. I would lead her on enough to create a friends with benefits situation (these are really beneficial in my opinion) but before you sleep with her make sure she knows your not looking for a relationship.

All girls have some guys they are leading on and stringing along, do not feel bad about doing this to her or any other girl. Nothing wrong with letting her think there is a small chance for an LTR with you if it means guys keep hooking up. Let us know how it works out

Falcon25

Banned
Reaction score
TO ALL THE "IS IT WRONG IF I DO ------TO A GIRL"

They don't give a flying fuvk about you when they reject, dump, manipulate, and cheat on you. THEY DON'T CARE. NEITHER SHOULD YOU.

It's a war out there son, I suggest you put your vagina away. Bang her. Trust me, she wants the drama.

JLW

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Falcon25 said:
TO ALL THE "IS IT WRONG IF I DO ------TO A GIRL"

They don't give a flying fuvk about you when they reject, dump, manipulate, and cheat on you. THEY DON'T CARE. NEITHER SHOULD YOU.

It's a war out there son, I suggest you put your vagina away. Bang her. Trust me, she wants the drama.
Just because women are often doing disrespectful/rude/bad things to guys does not mean you should go down to their level.

My advice to you would be this: be clear about your intentions (that you just want to have her as a FB, NOTHING more), and monitor whether or not you still think she would get attached. This will be best for the both of you in the long run.

Is weeks of drama and annoyance really worth a 10 second orgasm?

Tiguere

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Falcon is right. There is a war out there.
USE OR BE USED.
ABUSE OR BE ABUSED

JLW

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys, it's the classic argument of, "two wrongs do not make a right."

There is no way you can justify this by saying "well, they would do it to me, so I should do it to them!"

Make your intentions clear with a FB. Say that you are not looking for anything serious.

And get over your stupid "war". Don't get me wrong, girls do some awful things, but this whole anti-female attitude is troubling. There are still good girls out there. They're few and far between, for sure. But they're out there, nonetheless. You just need to protect yourself from the bad ones by being cautious and looking at all situations objectively.

3countriesPlan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ya go out and hit that, lead that h0 on.. being a gentleman only means you get stomped on.. anyways remember, b1tches will drop you in a second if they get the chance to be with somone they think is better.

Darth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To answer the OP's question...Yes.

And based on the fact that you're asking the question, I think you know it is too.

theunflushables

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All is fair in love and war.

JustLurk

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Lack of morals in these comments... Hmm..
So from the title of the topic I can see which one we have chosen to think with xD

Seriously, make up your mind about that. Is it "all's fair" or "just because they would do it to you doesn't mean you should do it to them"?

Falcon25

Banned
Reaction score
There are no morals at play here. This is war. There is a 61 percent divorce rate in America. Only 10 percent of the male population is getting laid on a continous basis. I would like all you so called men to stop worrying about a woman's heart and feelings. She will be okay. She is the most clever, kniving, and beautiful creature on earth. You are a man. No one will give you the time of day if you are in the dumps. You can't cry to your friends. Or marry a rich one to take care of you. It is you, who is born alone and will die alone. Get some puvsy in the meantime.

You think she is on internet message forums asking her friends "I don't want to hurt his feelings, should I just date him anyway though!" Come on guys. Put those vaginas away and let out your covks. Be a man, break a few hearts, get what you want. Stop being puvssies.

God's speed.

JLW

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I would rather "die alone" knowing that I was honorable and honest towards myself and others, rather than obsessing over how many holes I can stick my d1ck in.

Kenny Powers

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Gotta say im surprised so many guys are siding with women on this one. As long as you don't emotionally crush the girl you'll be fine. The extent to which you want to lead her on depends on the girl and how good of person you think she is.

I wish all girls would experience being strung along at some point in their lives so they can see how much it hurts. They all do it and deserve to have it done to them.

JLW

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Let's say there's a girl who says to you, "I would like to be an exclusive relationship with you." She would presumably bring this up after a couple months.

If you responded by saying, "I am definitely open to the idea, but I need a little bit more time", even though you had absolutely no inclination to be in a LTR with her, you are lying.

Lying is wrong. I don't see how you idiots could possibly even argue this.

Kenny Powers

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
^^
Lying is wrong?
:crackup: :crackup: :crackup:

Don't read much Machiavelli do you JLW?

"The fact is that a man who wants to act virtuously in every way necessarily comes to grief among so many who are not virtuous."

No need to lie so blatantly in that situation but leading her on enough to keep her coming back for more is fine. Just wait till a girl stomps all over you, then we'll see how you feel about lying to a girl.

You want to succeed in life you got to lie, cheat and steal. You can do this and still be a good person. The sad fact of the matter is that we live in a cruel world and you have to look out for numero uno (yourself). This applies to every aspect of life.

Go ahead be a morally righteous person. You'll slave away and still only get half as far as someone who is willing to occasionally look the other way ethically to succeed. As long as someone isn't badly hurt in someway as a result of your actions nothing wrong with doing what you gotta do to get ahead in life.

JLW

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Your so-called achievements and successes in life will be hollow and ungratifying if you have to cheat and steal to get to them.

I'll do things the honest way.

If a girl with very high IL wants an honest answer from me regarding exclusivity (like in the example I gave) she will get it.

I may not be so blunt as to say "No, I'm not interested in a LTR with you at all." But I would certainly make it pretty clear that I was not interested in anything more than a fvck buddy sort of deal.

Falcon25

Banned
Reaction score
JLW

You are not cheating or stealing homie. You are taking this the wrong way. We are not cheating on women. We are not stealing puvsy. We are worrying about OUR feelings. No one else. I'm glad men like you exist though. It opens a lot of puvsy for me. That is why I'm part of the 10 percent, and you, the 90 percent. God's speed.