Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Money/Security

Rainman4707

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Alright lads. I'm wondering if I get a woman pregnant & move her into my house & lets say I have another child with her & she lives with me in my house for a few years. What if we then split up? What is the law like for this kind of situation?? What rights would she have?

Anyone with any knowledge, feedback would be great :)

LiveYourDream

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There is no such thing as having kids for a few years. While you can ditch the woman, why would you make any choice, that already has you anticipating being away from the woman=your kids, after a few years.

Suppose she quickly moves in with another man and they raise your kids as a happily ever after family, while you sit on the sidelines and pay monthly kid support.

You obviously don't want that. What is it you are thinking?

Rainman4707

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LiveYourDream said:
There is no such thing as having kids for a few years. While you can ditch the woman, why would you make any choice, that already has you anticipating being away from the woman=your kids, after a few years.

Suppose she quickly moves in with another man and they raise your kids as a happily ever after family, while you sit on the sidelines and pay monthly kid support.

You obviously don't want that. What is it you are thinking?
I'm very curious to find out what the laws are for this type of thing. I wouldn't want a woman stealing my house.

I'm aware of your points, but like I say I'm curious about the law for these situations?

crazyboy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well she can't have take your house because you're not married. Unless your state has some common law rules which might want to look into. Other than child support rape when you leave her. Everything should be great hahahahahahahahahah. Joke aside you might want to ask a family court lawyer in your state. remember there no vaseline when come to child support they dont even spit before putting it in lol.

JohnyTheArrow

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Can you deal emotionally your children will be brought up by some beta looser after you split ?

LMFAO

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If it's the US you'll most likely be paying "child support" until the kid reaches the age of 18 or possibly longer, regardless of whether you marry her or not.

They take "child support" very seriously in the US, they have agencies to track people down as if you murdered someone and would more than happily throw someone in jail for non payment.

Rainman4707

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I live in Uk. Oh well as long as she can't take my house :) Child support is 25% of wage goes to the woman right?

@ Johnnythearrow well if I did split then that's life right. :)