Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Money or Power?

Which will woo the girl better?

• Money

Votes: 5 23.8%
  • Power

Votes: 12 57.1%
  • Other things are more important

Votes: 4 19.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Long2024

Don Juan
Reaction score
Got myself into sticky situation, competing with another guy for a hot chick. He's rich; I'm powerful. Avoiding loss of face means I can't back down now. I'd just like an assessment of the odds so I know what kind of battle I'm fighting. In a competition of this sort, who usually wins: the one who can buy her expensive things or the one who can introduce her to ex-Cabinet members?

alphawolfx

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The one who makes her feel the most attraction.

Long2024

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, yes, obviously the one making her feel more attraction is going to win. My question is whether wealth or power is the advantageous position to be starting from.

Fenderules

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
well fist off.....it is. i mean you will attract more women cause you open up for the gold diggers. It shows confidence as well

Devestator

Don Juan
Reaction score
How are you more powerful than him?

eniktin

Don Juan
Reaction score
It depemds what the chick is after. If she is a mercenary, obviously she wouldn't give a damn about power. Mercenarys prefer men who inherited their wealth, because they are easier to manipulate. If a man is powerful, that means he is dangerous. So a mercenary may not want to mess with that.

Alpine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ross Jeffries said something that stuck with me and when you think about it he's absolutely right (about something atleast).

Influence is the key. With influence you can get money and influence those with power. There's not much you can't achieve without a lot of influence.

Long2024

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm more powerful than him in that Iwhile I lack his personal wealth (or rather parental wealth that they let him use) I do control a political organization, I have connections in Congress and the last President's cabinet, and I'm the one whose work has been covered by the state newspapers.

Rollo Tomassi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wealth enforces will.

Power isn't what women find attractive, it's a man's status and the desire to become associated with that status. This is why attorneys and business executives get hot women in the same way drug lords and gang leaders do - status. Status implies security and that is her primary drive.

check_mate_kid_uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you have got somthing wrong, it is not money or power, it is money equals power, confidence also equals power and so does being an alpha male.

Power is vital, weather through money, or confidence or being an alpha male, money on the otherhand is not vital it is just 1 possible componenet of power.

people think power and moeny are seprate, but money is a sub catogrey of power and is 1 way of getting that vital power.

biker_gixxer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Forget money and power. What are you doing competing over a girl bro?

Bonhomme

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Other

Status, personality, and looks, not necessarily in that order will attract a gal to the man. Money just attracts women to the money itself in absence of the above. Power usually implies status, at least to a great degree, but status can encompass much more.

But the point is well taken that your qualities will make the gal want to get with you, so you're the "wooee," rather than the "wooer," for lack of better phrasing. :D

00Kevin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
passion leads to strength
strengh leads to power
power leads to freedom.

Money is just a sign of power.