Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Money Clips

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Who here carries one of these guys? I have a money clip and a wallet. I keep ultra important stuff (social security card, corporate credit cards, etc etc) and other filling items (my and other peoples buisness cards, bottle opener card, miscellaneous liscensing cards) in my wallet, in my car safe. Yes i have a safe in both of my cars...and and auto lock so no one can steal the car either.

When I leave my car I typically bring my money clip. It's a two sided clip, one for money and one for cards. I keep my drivers lisence and debit card on the card side at all times. From to time time I add one or two things per situation. I bring buisness cards to functions i bring liscences to the DMV and so on and so forth. It keeps the clutter out of my pockets so I'm good with it.

Most people I know carry wallets only. Who rolls with a clip?

HandyAndy

Banned
Reaction score
I have a wallet. I think money clips take too much time, you have to take the wad of cash out, take how much money you need, fold the money back up and put it into the clip, I think wallets are much more practical and easier to use.

Rhoto

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I only use clips when I have cash, otherwise I use a slim wallet, 3 pockets. ID, Credit, Debit.

But PR, leave the SS card at home.

Levex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would lose it within a day or two, i just stick with a wallet in my back pocket.

SickAgain

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I use a money clip. I started using it recently. But I stopped carrying a wallet after I saw that episode in Seinfeld where George's wallet explodes and Kramer explains the simplicities of a billfold to Jerry. It's a lot easier to lose your wallet than a billfold.

Corona

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have one of those thin leather wallets with two sleeves for I.D.s and credit cards, and a money clip on the back to secure bills. It's probably a half inch thick (filled with cards) and slightly longer and wider than a credit card.

I also have a silver money clip, but it's too nice to carry around all the time, plus it only holds bills. It's really more of a special-occasion piece.

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bump!

I love my money clip! I picked up a chic today with mine because "It's clever and manly" acorrding to Julisa!

SmoothTalker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Money clips always seemed a bit pointless to me. If you have a wallet it's hard to see what you have in there.

If you pull out a money clip with large bills in there, I'd bet pickpockets would notice.

Aside from showing off how much cash you have, what the heck's the point?

strey

Don Juan
Reaction score
money clips are for ballers and are better than wallets- especially if its alligator skin. pimp

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I keep my wallet with my SS card and my major credit cards and the majority of buisness cards in my car safe. I keep an auto lock on my car so it can't be stolen without a serious amount of premeditation first...not likly on a toyota celica.

Anyway when I go out I switch things from my wallet to my money clip. I don't suffer ultimate loss because I never have more then three cards on it with my money. It's fairly efficient and I really like how easy it is to carry.

wolf116

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My friend carries a money clip with a fvckload of fake money on the inside and a few real notes on the outside.

It works like a charm for picking up strippers.

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
wolf116 said:
My friend carries a money clip with a fvckload of fake money on the inside and a few real notes on the outside.

It works like a charm for picking up strippers.
It would! Strippers are completely driven by money, it's fantastic! Their serious thinking ability is severely handicapped since they happpen across guys with so much dough. I'm about to bartend two nights a week at a strip club (with a serious hottie as my second) and rake it in. I already told my partner what to expect and with my support she'll be pretty solid soon enough. Raking it in off stripper tail and our good looks...what could be better?!

Oh yeah, get a money clip guys. The first few times you use one will be unsettling but once you get the hang of it, it makes life really easy in a fast paced enviroment.