Mom Is Destroying My Game (Help)

NEWBIE101

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok I've been doing pretty well with DJing and everything this year. Here's the problem. My mom is always talking to these girls that I'm pimpin it with and I think it's destroying my game. For instance, at back to school night the other day she was goin up to all these girls I know and saying "Do you know my son?" yada, yada, yada. Is this a big deal? If so, what should I do?

GlutusMaximus86

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Moms are the masters at embarrassing their children, and most of the time they don't even realize it. I don't think what your mom is doing is too big of a deal though unless she is talking about embarrassing stuff like say, "Oh I remember the time when I caught my son having sex with an apple pie" or something like that.

Reaction score
Don't let your mother get the best of you in that way....

Plus you might get brownie points with the ladies if they interact with your mommy.

Itshappened to me numereous times. I think that maybe shes gonna embarrass me but actualy helps break the ice with those girls a little more, get a little more intimate(not romantically)

And plese always value your parents no matter how many times they piss you off. It ain't the Don Juan thing to do.

PiHiPlaya

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tell her you want a good relationship with her... but also a good relationship with these girls.

Tell her she's really embarrassing you, and hurting your pimpin game (i wouldnt use that word though;) ) Ask her to please stop, then tell her that you would really value a conversation where you can talk with her about everything and sh*t you'll both come out with a win win situation.

If she wants to keep talking to your little girlfriends, kindly ask her to brag about how your "Peepee" hasn't stopped growing since you were 5, and how you were up to 7 inches by the time you hit pubert:D

And if all else fails, and she can't come to an agreement... in a tone that she will think you're joking but still think you might be serious tell her "well if you can't do that i guess next time i go to grandmas and grandpas i'll have to tell them about how i keep catching you with that same Fed Ex Man all the time!"

Good Luck

NEWBIE101

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks guys. She's not really doing the embarrassing stuff. Just talking to them about whatever. I guess it's not a big deal.