Moderators and Invisible Insults

Status
Not open for further replies.

Poon King

Banned
Reaction score
This post is directed only at Moderators.

I've noticed a pattern where I enter a thread to give my opinion. Another poster doesn't like my opinion and proceeds to go off topic to attack me (soft insults). I then respond by insulting them. My recent conversations with @9Volt is a great example of instigation. Even @sazc who gets to write an essay about how I'm a dysfunctional person, yet nothing happens to her. No warning, no ban, nothing. YET, I'm on "final warning" because I called @9Volt "soft". Are you sh!ting me?

@deesade is having a similar issue where people poke at him, then he gets nailed if he responds. Are we both supposed to sit around and be punching bags for the passive-aggressive posters who are more slick with their insults? Its not like we log onto this site and just start trashing people. There is a build up before anyone gets insulted.

Insight would be appreciated. I'd like to stick around. BUT if others can insult me while I get nailed for responding, then I'll save you the trouble of another ban and leave voluntarily.

I promise you this
: I will NEVER insult someone first. But once someone insults me in any way all bets are off. This is called "fairness". Feel free to tell me right now if I will get banned for responding to an insult. If the answer is "yes" you won't be seeing me again.

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
*Report* button gets people in trouble. Girls love to press it. Don't be afraid to press it yourself, like in this example you could have pressed it and said the dude insulted me. I see soft insult, although in some part of the world you'd get killed for saying that. Then a come back which is not really an insult.

9V-PK proves the TRUTH that he can't connect with women. He "connects" with other "men".

PK-Yep.. while I'm f*cking your sister in the ass you'll be out holding some woman's bag while she shops at the mall "connecting".

IMO connecting is laying under her, taking her bull **** emotions getting emotionally involved with her. Do we fail to connect with women? Yes we do. Do we need to connect with them? Only if that's something that we want, and there is no *we* there is only *I*, thus it is a personal choice. Do women want a connection? Of course they do, but at the same time they want to get ****ed in the ass on the side. Just a matter of perception, which guy you want to be, which is another topic. Because at some point in your life you'd want to get married, I guess.

Last edited:

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I will NEVER insult someone first. But once someone insults me in any way all bets are off. This is called "fairness".
This is called "giving too much of a fvck about other peoples' opinions of you". Those who truly embrace the "I don't give a fvck" attitude won't care if someone insults them. They know 100% that the insult does not affect their personal life, their income, their shelter, their sex life, etc etc. That is what true self-confidence is.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Remember, retorting to another of lower value is de-valuing. Would you vehemently argue with a hobo? You indirectly raise their value by acknowledging and responding.

If someone is trolling you, they are de-valuing them-self; allow them to wallow in their own vomit.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Which is true, of course. But they also devalue the general conversation when allowed to do it enough.

If there is a group of hobos crashing your party (one of OP's several threads), and have the cheek to complain that there isn't free booze (start blatant trolling), someone should tell them to leave (or just leave it to whatever will happen).

Not have the hobos call the police on the host, and get him arrested :D
Trust me, there are greater injustices on the street than on SoSuave ;).

Know the rules of the game, and just be the best damn player.

Poon King

Banned
Reaction score
This is called "giving too much of a fvck about other peoples' opinions of you". Those who truly embrace the "I don't give a fvck" attitude won't care if someone insults them. They know 100% that the insult does not affect their personal life, their income, their shelter, their sex life, etc etc. That is what true self-confidence is.

So you DISAGREE with the rules of this forum huh?

Riddle me this.. if we're all MEN who are not suppose to care what others think.. why did I get banned? Oh yeah! I broke the rules. The same rules you are now claiming I should "ignore" when others break them and just "not give a sh!t".

Can you mods make up your minds what you believe? Is insulting people bad or not? You seem confused.

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
So the rules are insulting you? o_O
He did not say that! In fact he didn't say anything in his posts to require a moderator warning. He just has enemies on this forum, girls with deep egos. He rejoined and now those people are using the *Report* button to get him in trouble, that's all it is. You have to identify the sissies and ignore them if you Poon King around. I want want Poon King around! Unlike retarded trolls like BlueAlpha1 this guy is a real deal.

Poon King stop giving a damn about haters. Identify idiots that got you banned and ignore them, instead of trying to prove something to them realize you can't change retarded beings, at most mock them and call them retarded.

Poon King

Banned
Reaction score
Just like I didn't say that he should be ignoring the rules.
You said I should be ignoring OTHERS who break the rules. That's exactly what you said. Read your own post.

I actually agree with the rules, but you don't seem to.

• Someone insults Poon King = Ignore them. Stop caring what others think!
  • Poon King insults someone = Rule breaker! Ban him.
Now that your hypocrisy has been exposed, I'm sure this thread will be locked soon. I'm going to go ahead and exit this discussion now before I make someone cry and get banned again.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This post is directed only at Moderators.

I've noticed a pattern where I enter a thread to give my opinion. Another poster doesn't like my opinion and proceeds to go off topic to attack me (soft insults). I then respond by insulting them. My recent conversations with @9Volt is a great example of instigation. Even @sazc who gets to write an essay about how I'm a dysfunctional person, yet nothing happens to her. No warning, no ban, nothing. YET, I'm on "final warning" because I called @9Volt "soft". Are you sh!ting me?

@deesade is having a similar issue where people poke at him, then he gets nailed if he responds. Are we both supposed to sit around and be punching bags for the passive-aggressive posters who are more slick with their insults? Its not like we log onto this site and just start trashing people. There is a build up before anyone gets insulted.

Insight would be appreciated. I'd like to stick around. BUT if others can insult me while I get nailed for responding, then I'll save you the trouble of another ban and leave voluntarily.

I promise you this
: I will NEVER insult someone first. But once someone insults me in any way all bets are off. This is called "fairness". Feel free to tell me right now if I will get banned for responding to an insult. If the answer is "yes" you won't be seeing me again.
You already had your "I'm back" moment. Now it's time to quit crying. The moderators here are what they are. You will not get a straight answer.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You said I should be ignoring OTHERS who break the rules. That's exactly what you said. Read your own post.

I actually agree with the rules, but you don't seem to.

• Someone insults Poon King = Ignore them. Stop caring what others think!
  • Poon King insults someone = Rule breaker! Ban him.
Now that your hypocrisy has been exposed, I'm sure this thread will be locked soon. I'm going to go ahead and exit this discussion now before I make someone cry and get banned again.
It's not hypocrisy.

Yes, you should ignore others who break the rules or use the "report bad post" button to inform us about rules being broken. That would in essence prevent you from having problems on the forum. However, if you're being overly-sensitive when it comes to criticism, then that's something that you'll have to work on. We cannot ban others for simply being critical.

But if you feel the need to fire back at another poster so you can one-up him, then you're going to get yourself into trouble.

Urbanyst

Banned
Reaction score
Yeah, I have had some passive aggressive insults come my way from bigneil and Atom Smasher because I never had a relationship last longer than a year and I won't buy expensive shoes to impress sluts.

It's ok to insult people here as long as it's implied and not direct. Poon, you should just stop reading replies. Post your opinion, then leave and let others argue among themselves.

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
Okay, seeing as though I call it how I see it....I'm going to take Poon King's side here.

I've been seeing the same thing, where guys have been poking at the man with insults, even though the man has STOPPED calling people fag.gots every 5 minutes. The man has been just having regular, normal, productive discussions and people have been poking at him.

I don't know if it's a jealousy thing because Poon King has the most "likes" or what, but I honestly think guys should knock it the hell off. He's not running around calling people beta fag.gots every 5 minutes, so leave the guy alone for goodness sakes.

And yes, if you Moderators are ONLY sending Poon King warnings and not saying shyt to the other people poking at him, then apparently you svck at Moderating lol. That reminds me of the Moderators at City Data (which I got banned off of) who would SIT there allowing feminists, far left liberals, etc., to say whatever the fvck they wanted to say towards me....but the moment I "cough" back at the idiots, I get a "warning".

That's fvcking stupid.

I also disagree with this notion that GROWN men should be running around pushing "report buttons". That is so god damn childish to me lol. Everybody on this forum (including the Moderators) need to GROW the hell up and let's have productive, adult, mature, discussions about life.

Too much shyt going on out here and we need to network together to at least support each other through the B.S. we have to manage on a daily basis out here.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I also disagree with this notion that GROWN men should be running around pushing "report buttons". That is so god damn childish to me
I agree very much. I only use the report button to report moderators. If you have a gripe with a mod, you can at least know that it goes as an email to all the other mods. If you gripe in a public post about a mod, he can just edit your post so that no one sees it.

Status
Not open for further replies.