Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Mocking exs

Unprez

Don Juan
Reaction score
What do you guys think of mocking a girl's past exs ... i mean not in a jealous sort of way but like if u tlakin to a girl who went out wit losers or punks etc would u guys bring it up and will it help ur game or does it have a negative impact??

Unprez

Don Juan
Reaction score
well is it nto possible for her to be more interested in u if u make her realize how ****ty her ex was?.... not to be arrogant when stating it, but wouldn't a bit be to ur advantage?

danron

Reaction score
Yeah, there's no point actively trying to show her what a bunch of douches her exs were.

Show her by being better yourself. Don't be afraid of her exs- you shouldn't be if you know you are better for her than they are.

Trying to point out how crap her previous boyfriends were will probably jusy come across as insecure.

Let her figure out how amazing you are by herself.

The_Reaper

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I would advise against it, except in a situation where a guy is actively pursuing her.

In very small doses, you could reframe his behaviour as desperate, needy, and maybe even funny.

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would advice against it.

Do you really want her to remember the jerk ex who cheated on her but for some 'strange' reasons she still lusts for him?! suppose in the future she drops you and goes back to him, she will tell him all about it and he would either laugh at you or will seek a revenge on you.

It better to mock strangers for comedic purpose you see on the streets, then people you and her know.

bukowski_merit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
there's no reason for it...

i don't think it makes you look insecure... people largely overstate women thinking making fun of people ='s insecurity... this is something taught by the self-help community (making fun of people = insecurity) and it's not built into women on a primal level...

but i'd say don't do it because she could end up defending her ex's and her choices to be with them...

there's also a bit of the pink elephant theory going here... that's if you say something about her ex and the way he treated her badly - she must "relive" that experience in her head... and she most likely has an addictive nature towards being treated badly...basically - as DJDamage said - bringing up her past - could bring up images that force her to begin to lust for those jerks from her past (and she most likely already doeS)

ps: if she has a history with jerks/punks and you're trying to be something other than that to her - good luck... you're more or less pushing a boulder up a mountain...