Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

MM ebook worth it?

dr0pxx

Don Juan
Reaction score
Its hard to justify spending $68 on a fukn ebook. Is it worth it?

what do you guys think?

thx

dr0p

Ojete

Don Juan
Reaction score
Only if you are willing to go out 4 nights a week and open 2 sets (groups of people) every hour for 4 hours (12 sets per night) during 6-24 months, practicing it pieces by pieces until you have it all 'internalized' -expect lots of canned stuff at first-. In that case, you can become a seduction machine for that money (btw, that's the goal of the MM).

If you are not willing to do that, it won't help you much and it becomes wasted $$$, and you better go with any of the tips and free materials or more laid back books out there, although that PUA has some great tips on body language and some other stuff.

In the end, it depends on what you want from the girls and what approach are you considering for your way of dealing with them. Cheers

dr0pxx

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey thanks for the quick reply. I see what you are saying. If I REALLY want to do this it is worth the $68, if not use the free material. This is the best advice I have heard yet.

thx

dr0p

everywomanshero

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Even in a relationship you will need the skills Mystery teaches. For example, I was recently at a wedding. I courted all the people there in the same general manner as I would if out "sarging". I don't really use pre-scripted routines, but I have general conversation strategies I use, so I suppose it's not that much different. Mystery's archieve seems to indicate he's able to create material on the fly very, very well.. like his response to the girl with blue hair, etc (his archive is worth reading, BTW, I put it in a speed reading program and had read his entire archieve more or less in a month or so).

If you already have awesome group conversation skills, then maybe you don't need this. Otherwise, this is a critical skill to have that women place much emphasis on, because it makes her look good when you can swoon her friends.

You will also learn a lot about the world this way, but there is many things I learned from relationships that hanging out in bars will never teach a guy. I think it's important to make sure sarging doesn't get in the way of your relationships and actually spending time with women outside of smokey meat markets.

While I believe in process over outcome, some guys just come across weird and those are the ones that just hang out in bars and never make any progress. If you've went out for 6 months and still haven't gotten a makeout, Jesus, it's time to reaccess the situation. Something isn't going right. I actually know a guy like this, and he's not ugly...but all he ever does is sarge, sarge, sarge.. and it's not working any better now than the day he started except he just has less approach anxiety now.. the more routines and magic tricks he uses the further away he is from actually getting laid...meanwhile I laid 6+ different chicks in Jan. alone using mostly my attitude and not letting bull**** stand between me and what I want. Who cares if the guy is a great sarger at 85, at some point I think one needs to decide he's going to get some results.

OK sorry, now I am really getting on a rant. Yes, the book is well researched and it's a hell of a deal at that price. Just as the other guy said, you have to get out there.

qweretyuiopas

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
$68 bucks on a book!
Shiiitt it better come with a date lol
Like someone else asked, whats MM?

everywomanshero

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mystery Method is a guy, well a company now, based on Mystery's ideas on picking up women. It works very well for most guys. As I pointed out above, there is a few guys who have a difficult time using it. Tyler Durden (also famous now) reported a rocky start himself. I don't know the answer to guys who have problems with it. In my experience, guys either went from OK to really good. Or if they weren't able to seduce to begin with they just kind of stayed the same even after bootcamps, sarging, ebooks,etc... mostly those guys were just kind of boring... it's pretty subtle but I think more time should spent on identity and being a fun, cool guy. That helps immensely with sarging. The state I go out in has and probably always will been the biggest predictor of my own success.

qweretyuiopas

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok ok thanks

you know some of you guys should write in what something stands for with the intials like say "MM (mystery method)" then just continue using MM over and over however many times u wanna say it, as long as you have a reference point telling me what it is once you wont have to worry about lots of people asking what this or that means

waxlrose

Don Juan
Reaction score
The book is most definitely worth it. Mystery is the guy who created most of what's talked about on these boards. 68.00 is nothing compared to a lifetime of beautiful women. Plus, it saves you money on dates. Girls just want to hang with you because of the stuff in this book, not just to get some free food and a movie. PUA's don't have to date. Mystery Method Rules!

Hit me up on Myspace!

www.myspace.com/conspiracy_incorporated

Phyzzle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The player with the most numbers has the most rejections. don't ever think players don't get rejected. They get rejected just as much...the only difference is that they ALWAYS get back up.
That quote is going in my hall of fame.

Mystery Method, with it's neg hits, etc, was developed for breaking the barriers on Professional Models in Los Angeles, who had been hit on every 5 minutes for 16 waking hours ever single day since their 12th birthday. Literally.

The DJ Bible and your own common sensel contain all you need.

Phrost

Don Juan
Reaction score
KillaPetehog said:
Naw man, don't waste your money, dawg.

68 bucks.

Fuk that, man.

Plenty of fellas here can tell you that the DJ bible has helped them plenty...

Spending 68 bucks on a book won't necessarily improve your game.

Look, you only got 7 posts..and I'm assuming you're a new cat. Why don't you read this book right here.

It's free.

http://www.jbspencer.com/djb/

And if THAT book doesn't help you....the Mystery method ain't gonna do SHYT for your game...

cuz the problem ain't the book.
it's you.

So just read the DJ Bible.
Apply it.

you just gotta know a couple rules.

1. Confidence sells. Believe it.

2. Dress well and look your best.

3. Exercise and hang out with people who exercise. Learn from them.

4. Hang out with successful players. you don't learn shyt from reading Mystery Method. you learn more from hanging out with da boys who are players with women. they'll give you pointers. the Saying is true: Tell me who you walk with and I will tell you who you are. Don't hang out with fukin losers.

5. Never believe that a woman is better than you. I don't care what shyt you think in your head. A woman is the SAME as you. She is NOT a goddess. You treat all women the same. Dance with ALL women. don't treat a woman differently just because she's pretty. That mentality is what got you stuck in the first place. Don't be a complete jerk either. Just be confident, be a man, be nice with a little bit of thug in ya.

6. Avoid women with family problems. Avoid women with terrible fathers.

7. Don't overanalyze. Don't ever think, "Oh, does she like me?" "Should I do it?" Fuk that! Go and do it!! Don't be a bytch. Just go for what you want because that bytch WON'T stand there forever.

8. Know how to handle rejection. Brush it off.
that will make you stronger. The player with the most numbers has the most rejections. don't ever think players don't get rejected. They get rejected just as much...the only difference is that they ALWAYS get back up...Sooner or later....you'll be saying, "Gotcha bytch!"

9. Always remember...it has to be EQUAL on both sides.
A girl has to like you just as much as you like her. Never keep a girl who doesn't want to keep you.

10. Develop your social circle. Popular people are more attractive to women...

11. Stop stressing about women...focus on your own goals and ambitions..and the bytches will come. Women are kinda wierd....focus on your own future and your own ambition and goals and power...and they'll fall for you.. Focus on chasing puzzy and they'll run the hell away.

12. Know the importance of eye contact.

A jerk who attracts women....uses his EYES a certain way. And THOSE eyes attract a CERTAIN woman.

A player who attracts women...uses his EYES a certain way. And THOSE eyes attract a CERTAIN woman.

A "funny" guy who attracts women...uses his EYES a certain way. And THOSE eyes attract a CERTAIN woman.

Try this experiment to see what I'm saying.

1. Try looking at only ONE of the female's eyes whenever you talk to her. See what response you get her.

2. Try looking DIRECTLY between her eyes whnever you talk to her. See what response you get.

3. Try "SMILING" with your eyes whenever you talk to her. See what response you get.

4. NOW try this...to repel women. LOOK at your shoes when you talk to her.

1. When you look at one of her eyes...you appear more playful...

2. When you look directly BETWEEN HER eyes...you appear more threatening...more authoritative.

3. When you "SMILE" with you EYES, you appear WARM.

4. When you look down at the ground...you appear weak.

Isn't it funny how eye contact is?

When people say eye contact is important...they're right. But FEW people KNOW that there are DIFFERENT ways of LOOKING at a girl that ATTRACTS a CERTAIN girl. the Jerk uses his eye contact differently from a player...

rule #13 SMILE. :D :D :D :D :D :D :D I used to think Mad-dogging the camera was a good idea. I used to think Mad-doggin women was good too. Nope. SMile. MUCH better results. :D :D

Rule #14 Act like you know her and she knows you.

Fuk this bullshyt about pickup lines. How do you talk to your friends? You're at ease. You talk about things that make you laugh. you're not trying to impress your friends, right? Do that with her..only add a tinge of sexuality to it.

There's a lot more but go and Peep the DJ Bible.

JUST REMEMBER ONE THING.

MYSTERY METHOD IS NO GOD.

You have the same potential, ability and game as this man..don't worship some fella...develop your OWN game and your own style. Stop worshipping men like this...becuase your game can be more TIGHT than his punk ass. recognize that you don't need this book because you ARE better than this man...Maybe not NOW....but YOU WILL. Make your OWN RULES.

HAVE THAT MENTALITY and you can get any girl you want.

BTW, that Waxlrose guy (the guy above) is a Mystery Method promoter.
Just read his posts.

BTW, have you heard of Limewire?

Good points, but how exactly do you smile with your eyes?

SeldomSeen

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Re:

Mystery Method is good for picking up especially women in groups. Ive applied some of the theories and have had good success but you need to convey personality and conviction when you use it. For starters I'd recommend

David DeAngelo's 'Attraction Isnt a Choice'
Carlos Xuma ' Secrets of the Alpha Male'

as well as the numerous free material out there to get your inner game developed. Good books outside of the game are 7 Habits of Highly Effective People and Awaken the Giant Within.

Again I have found the MM good for pickups in which women are in small groups (3-6) people but it wont help you for long term relationships as much.

The Kidd

Don Juan
Reaction score
i downloaded that **** for free on the net (yes it's the real thing). it didn't teach me anything i hadn't already learnt for free off the DJ bible or fast seduction websites.

it's biggest advantage is it probably gives you a good structure for how you should go about a pickup, i mean we all know the various techniques but not how to put it all together

not worth your money, but worth a read

radronOmega

Don Juan
Reaction score
The book is aight, I like "how to succeed with women" by Ron Louis and David Copeland more though. It's more internal process and general direction so you can apply thier studd when you have more advanced game also which is nice.

However, MM forum is pretty good.

MM forum>>>>>>>>>>fast seduction. So much easier to navigate

AngelusPUA

Banned
Reaction score
Melbourne (Aus) Little Bahma (Bahamas) Marbella (S
radronOmega said:
The book is aight, I like "how to succeed with women" by Ron Louis and David Copeland more though. It's more internal process and general direction so you can apply thier studd when you have more advanced game also which is nice.

However, MM forum is pretty good.

MM forum>>>>>>>>>>fast seduction. So much easier to navigate
This is another Luke

Doggystyle

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I got the book on a google search, its a good book, well written, nothing revolutionary though

I wouldn't buy it

also you can read a bit of his archive and get feel what he's about, you don't need to read it all, just untill you get the feel for him. I'd recommend started on the first pdf