Mixed Signals and Wedding.. need Help.

Play the Game

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm in a weird situation, This girl that i've known since almost highschool asked me to go to a wedding with her. At first i said yea sure, but now i'm having second thoughts about going. Mainly because i prolly won't get any from her and the idea of going just to be a nice guy doesn't really appeal to me.

We went out couple years ago, well one date. Then i kinda told her off since she wanted to do this whole serious dating thing and i wasn't about to get suckered into paying for dinners. So that ended there. Then one summer she came back and we went out then came back to her place and made out. After which she told her friends how much she liked it and wished i was her first.

Then some weird stuff happened like her telling me she thought i was hot, then acting all cold when she actually saw me. At which point i got pissed and didn't talk to her for a while.

She's a virgin too. Says all this stuff online then when i see her, i can't imagine this person would even think things like this. She always invites me out but then acts all cold and indifferent whenever i try anything on her. Last time we made out i practically had to force myself on her.. REALLY WEIRD especially that she told her friends about how much she liked it. Maybe she thinks the guy should do all the work or her friends told her to play hard to get?
I'm totally baffled by this. I'm used to it being a 2 way street.

Now she's back with this wedding thing, and i don't really wanna go... i'm just fed up with this bullsh1t.

Obsidian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
think of it as a free party. (As her guest, are you supposed to bring a gift? Beat the hell out of me, so I vote "No.") And yeah, there will be other girlz if yours decides to be lame.

Meanwhile, if you do stick with your girl, think of it as practice in being aggressive towards women. Maybe you can eventually find one who is less annoying, but getting in the habit of "forcing yourself" on a girl to kiss her sounds like a good strategy.

ConantheLibertarian

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Amante Silvestre said:
Weddings are golden for bachelors: open bars, women in the mood for love.... what's there not to like?

Go. Have fun. Don't worry about her. Trust me.
Exactly, go and have fun, with or without her. Why get all twisted out of shape over this chick? Fine you want her v-card, I can understand that. You should have tried the serious dating thing and showed her what it was about. Shatter those virgin thoughts about what it's like. Someone has to do the dirty work, and break them in :D.

Play the Game

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Obsidian said:
think of it as a free party. (As her guest, are you supposed to bring a gift? Beat the hell out of me, so I vote "No.") And yeah, there will be other girlz if yours decides to be lame.

Meanwhile, if you do stick with your girl, think of it as practice in being aggressive towards women. Maybe you can eventually find one who is less annoying, but getting in the habit of "forcing yourself" on a girl to kiss her sounds like a good strategy.
Haha, i didn't even ask her! I just assumed i didn't since i don't know the people getting married.

I don't know about this forcing thing... but what the hell, it worked last time so i'll do it again.
Worse case she say let's just be friends and in best case i get the v-card. :D