Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Mixed signals and Friend zone

DesperateMonkey

Reaction score
I'm a high school student and lately I've been talking to this girl that i really like. We went out on a date for my birthday to the movies and we made out at the end. I hang out with her , I got her phoen number, and we have plans to spend some more time with each other.

The problem is she says she sees me "kinda" as a friend. Which means that theres a slight possibility of her wanting more but as of right now im in the red zone. I feel confused right now becuase she has sent me mixed signals. She kissed me , we went out,touching in the movies, she calls me, showed signs of jealousy about other girls, interest, basically all that good stuff.........She told me that she got out of a big relationship and she is enjoying her freedom but at the same time she is tired of it.So im caught up cause i dont know whether i should stick it through and see in due time if we can elevate the relationship to something else or if it's just wiser for me to move on

Advice ?

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Actions not words.

Your stick > her kitty.

The TallOne

Don Juan
Reaction score
Obviously you are doing something right with her..

Keep doing what you are doing, don't listen to what she says, listen to her actions.

What women say, and what they want, are generally opposite things.

Jerky Boi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't see any flaws in your approach and where you stand with her right now.

She says she just got out of a relationship, yet she's tired of it...hmm, I'd go for it. What do you have to lose?

Mixed signals are always tough, but you'll find that in the end, you always should go for the gusto, otherwise you'll never know. I know this gets kind of redundant at times, but it's these basic fundamentals that help us out the most. Keep all of this in mind, and just go for it. You already made out with her for crying out loud.

Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
if she kissed you youre in the friend zone buddy. i would now. i WAS in the friend zone. youre not.
flirt.kino. remember the basic things and youre fine.

Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
oh **** i meant to say youre NOT in the friend zone. sorry to get you worried there lol.

Patrick124

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
girls ex-bf form last year who she ahsn't spoken to in months called her sat night. she said he wnats a 2nd chance and that she was like "can't we be friends..we jsut staretd talking again."
n then she told me for some reason "everytime i start talking to him, i just fall for him again" all thsi while trying to flirt with me online.
gay, eh?
ut hink shes telling me i need to move faster?

Noobie

Don Juan
Reaction score
ok gotta make this fast...

theres a link on this site about 2nd chances so basically keep talking to her and make her laugh....remember girls hardly like a guy a second time at they've dumped him (same goes for guys....think about it) also since she told you that, you might have become a brother to her...eg you help her whenever she needs you...ur always avaliable. jus keep cool and dont listen to any bs the other guy has to say. jus keep talking to her and make her laugh make her WANT you. dont let her ask you big brother stuff

Patrick124

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
haha i leftout some vital info i guess.
I hookedup with ehr 2 weekends ago for the 2nd time and we have amazing bodylanguage lol. She initiaites the kino now whenever i see her.
last nigth after that^[online here] i asked her what she was doin afterschool today. sher goes "why, caus you wnat to have wild sex under the stars?;) ;) " lol
fired back "nah, don't lie to yourself katie, you know u want it 2:p "
lol shes really into me..
with all that, do u think shes jsut telling me subtly to hurry up?
[and also: do u trust a girl whose cheated iin the past? she cheated on that ex and eh cheated on ehr...do u think they'll be going anywhere after that?]

EDIT: and i ran gangji games on her after she todl me that BS about ehr ex. I ran into ehr adn she grabbed my abs and i jsut kinda brushed her off n "acted liek i didn't know her."
I get home and the 1st thign she says to me is "thanks for ignoring em today at schoool. I'm gettign blown off by a sophmroe..great feeling pat, thanks:( "
shes a junior if that means anything...

edit2:bump?

Last edited: