Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Mixed Mixed Mixed Signs

grifter

Don Juan
Reaction score
hey if you think this girl (hb8, attention *****) has an interest in you, would she do the following:?

1. Approach your guy friend, who sits beside you, start talkin to him in front of you, and avoid eye contact with you.

2. try to get the attention of people you are talking to (i talk to my buddy, and she immediately asks my buddy to go over there)

3. if you start talkin with another girl, she will come up and join the convo uninvited.

4. flirt with other guys to make you jealous, but not flirt with you, and when she realize u aint jealous, she shut up for the rest of day lol.

5. look in your direction, but not directly at you.... maybe an object behind you, just to check if you are lookin back at her lol.

--

i only askin this bcuz there is this girl.. blah blah... but after she did all this and she was quiet, i found her mirroring my posture exactly, and i got a pretty weird sitting posture... its something u probably can't hide.

I know i have been playin her a little, and messin with her mind, but since i know she is an attention ***** it is way to risky letting her win, i am just gonna wait it out. I know this hurts her way more than it hurts me. lol :D

Phonenix DJ

Don Juan
Reaction score
Beware

Man,

It's not worth!

The best thing you can do is to ignore her! She`ll not believe it.
Do it, and probably she will chase u. Be careful not to fall for her.

IF i were you I would move on!

SOLDIERM16

Don Juan
Reaction score
Phonenix DJ has a good point. This woman is DANGEROUS. She has potential to totally mess with your brain if u let her. DO NOT get attached to this one right away. Go about living life, talk to more ladies around her.

But hey, flirt with her, KINO her, see where it leads. Maybe you can have one great night with her. But dont take her too seriously, she seems to unstable right now to be taken seriously.

Just remember that even if you decide to flirt with her, make sure that u keep all the ladies and social life the same, to let her know that u dont need her. And that you are lots of fun.

play on grifter

Dirtheart

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Typical attention wh0re. Forget her because even if you get together she'll be doing the same thing. Trust me, I've been there too many times and it's not worth it.

grifter

Don Juan
Reaction score
lol i know everyone says "dont fall for her" and i know it is true, i shouldnt...... but i already did. i found this site a little too late, and i keep thinkin about her.

--
funny thing is she always asks me questions, but i just ignore her basically.

Even i know she is probably trying to play me, but for some reason, i just like the challenge lol.

What will make her hot though? besides ignoring her because that will get me nowhere if i just ignore her and then approach the ***** lol.

tell her off maybe ;)

SOLDIERM16

Don Juan
Reaction score
ok. well u fell for her.... what can u do? what should u do? Get back up, dust urself off, and move on, and if she likes u, she will follow u.

At least dont look like u fell for her. IF she does something to get ur attention (that u dont like ie: talkin to other guys, etc) then dont acknowledge it.. Bring a Maxim magazine to class and read it to help get ur mind off her, and show her that u got better things to do then think about her. But when she tries to get ur attention in a positive way (like flirting), then go along with it.

And if she really is tryin to get ur attention, then eventually she will realize that only flirtation gets ur attention, and she will stop those other games, cuz they dont work on u.... but if she dont stop, then u know she aint lookin for ur attention

Phonenix DJ

Don Juan
Reaction score
More insight

I already knew things about those Whhores/tease/worst type of girls or whatever you wanna call!

Soldier said something that is right to the point:

She has potential to totally mess with your brain if u let her. DO NOT get attached to this one.

But I wasnt aware that those girls really MESS with your head!
And probably intentionally! She has the same "modus-operandi" WITH ALL guys! So u may think she likes you because of her way when she does this to all guys so ALL of them will like her. And she says "you know i love you", "thats why I like you", and other BS to keep you wrapped up to her.

She wants to be the goddess of all guys, the sun that illuminates the world...

You can check also:
http://www.askmen.com/dating/curtsmith_100/107_dating_advice.html

TOTALLY IGNORE HER! DONT FLIRT! DONT GIVE HER ANY PIECE OF YOURSELF!

tHATS HER WEAK POINT.

Phoenix

DJ_Dork

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
this girl likes you to some certain extent but she also has a lot of game (the bad ones) in her mind. do what others say, ignore her.

grifter

Don Juan
Reaction score
but i am not accustomed to being that rude to anybody.... i mean, she will come up to me and start talking... should i just go "oh yaeh?" and like leave? or should i at least try and start a convo?

i think she likes me to some extent, but i am trying to go out more often to get her off my mind. i really like her for some ****IN reason.

whenever she flirts with other guys, i usually just smile, but at nothing... i dont acknowledge it, and it has gotten her attention, but still... i talk to some of the girls in my class, but they are all basically ugly... but i dont care...

i just wanna know what i should do to her when she talks to me, because i never go up to her, she will come up to me and start talkin, but i dont get a convo goin.

and that's not the worst part... whenever i am talkin to another girl, or about another girl, i say her name by accident, and people are like "WTF?" lol. its bad i know...

SOLDIERM16

Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow... u say her name when not talkin about her? thats some psychological shyet right there man. Naw dude, when she talks to you... charm her ****in pants off... but then freakin take off or go about your business... Show her that u can have a great time with her, or without her.. u know? That way she will WANT to talk to you... but yet still get all ancy when ur doin the same thing to other girls.. u know?

grifter

Don Juan
Reaction score
lol like convo and ****? so maybe next time she tries to start a convo, should i ignore her, and play it off by giving crap responses, or should i talk to her, and ask her questions too?

chicksrock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
maybe you are thinking too much and enjoying these games...
if so keep playing games OR just go for her and see where it gets you..
she realizes you have a lot of game so she is flirting with other guyz to get her game up
maybe others are being too judgemental..maybe she is a nice girl and will be loyal to you...
theres only one way to find out now isn't there...

if you 100% sure she just wants to play you .....then don't go for it....unless you still derive pleasure from get played....

your choice

good luck..

SOLDIERM16

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yea... This dj shyet is supposed to be fun. Not war. Just have fun with this girl.... If it stops being fun, then go have fun with someone else...

grifter

Don Juan
Reaction score
okay, this girl is SORT of flirting with me, u know the standard sitting with me, and asked me to sit with her, i basically brushed her off because i wanted her to think i was not interested, and raise her IL, but i dont know if she is just being flirty or leading me on.... to the other guys in my class, they think she likes me, but this other guy tried hitting on her and he got burned. and i saw it coming. to tell u the truth, its nice that she would come and sit with me, but she wasnt talking about me, or asking me questions or talking about herself.

so this is the main reason i think she is just bull****ting... she just wants me to ask her out so she can burn me doesnt she?

DJ_Dork

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
man, we told you to ignore this girl, look at yourself now.

grifter

Don Juan
Reaction score
dude, i did ignore her, and she fukkin sat in my seat... why wasnt she being sexual or askin me any questions though?

HHloser2

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
She sits in your seat? Tell her to MOVE. IF she doesnt gently MOVE her your self. And Ignore her for godssake.