Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Mistress and Wife

Boilermaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I never said I have a problem with Western women. To quote Zarky, one of the proponents of the nihilist school here:

your moral decay is my saturday night.

I agree with this. My basic premise is to turn off the knightly gestures such as to talk "openly" with a woman what our relationship will be like. I do not have such a responsibility. I don't need to be a "MAN" and declare my full intentions from the word go, and that is for a simple reason: It is not practical.

It will take a lot of effort and lying (and losing potential women) because I need to inject them my hard-core "half-open relationship" agenda. I don't need to do that just because I will feel self-righteous and knightly in the end. 95% of them will not buy it anyway. I will look like a macho-'weirdo' anywhere but SoSuave; if I make such claims publicly. Even my best guy friends still don't "get it". Women play low. They are not knightly. Jophil spent a good deal of his last years to bang us younger guys' heads telling how unaccountable women are. You can't fight guerilla with a well-established army, with well-scriptured rules and traditions.

That's why I choose to be like women. I don't respond to texts I don't have to. I don't need to explain myself for everything. I don't need to reveal my to the core beliefs and creeds when it comes to a one-night stand; or when a potential LTR shows up. Respect and exclusivity are earned in my book. If she is enough of a real woman ; she will be rewarded. All this said, I believe that I am a just and honorable man in my own way.

I am just not naive. That's all.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A man of honor is a man of his word. If you don't believe that, I don't know why anyone would even want to do business with you. Why would you enter into an exclusive relationship if you have no intent of being exclusive?
I honestly do believe that most men enter into marriage because they genuinely love the woman. However, I believe that women don't always do the same.

Would a woman get married to have children? Would a woman get married because her value is declining? Would she do it because her family keeps asking her "when are you going to get married?" Would a woman do it for money? I'll bet you could answer yes to all of these. Now, would a man get married for any of the above reasons? It doesn't seem logical that he would unless he's a major pushover, and we all know how attracted women are to pushovers.

Now, take a woman who got married for one of the reasons above. After she achieves the goal of getting married for whatever reason besides love, what will she do afterwards? Is she going to devote her time, energy and body to a man she doesn't love? Probably not. The man is going to be left in the dark as to why his wife is either absent or miserable.

Should the man be honorable to a woman who used marriage to get what she wanted?

If that marriage license is signed for any reason but love, the entire marriage becomes a complicated disaster.