Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Mission Possible

Jack

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I've found a good way to meet girl/women. I like to visualize myself in a movie. Whenever I visualize, I become...Bond...James Bond. Here's the scenario.

{James Bond music playing}
You've just been given a mission from HQ. The mission is too seduce enemy prey(women) and, ultimately, have sex with them. Before you can do that, you must complete some mission objectives. Here they are with some brief explanation...
Mission#1: pick out a prey(women) you find interesting.
Mission#2: Observe prey-see what she has on. ex: dress, earrings, ring, what she's doing, etc.
Mission#3: intiate convo with prey(extract information)-mentioning/complimenting something she has on or what she is doing is a good ice-breaker.
Mission#4: Get phone number- self-explanatory
Mission#5: Call the prey(women)-people have different rules on when to call a girl so you call when you think it's right. (Extract more information.)
Mission#6: set up meeting/date- self-explanatory. (Extract more information.)
Mission#7: have sex with prey(women) self-explanatory.

You are not to return to HQ until you have completed each objective I have given you.

P.S. Remember...too have fun

------------------
Learn from the past, live in the present, and prepare for the future.

ScarFaceOI

Don Juan
Reaction score
Very cool, I picture myself in a movie wonce in a while, with some sweet ass music in the background, when I get the money I'm gona get some mini speakers and a mini disk player, and walk round WITH THE MUSIC ACTUALLY PLAYIN IN THE BACKGROWNED... HELL YA! God I love being crazy!

------------------
Don Juan
ScarFaceOI
ScarFaceOI@greatestgamers.com

The DJ Bible ~or~ The High School Don Juan Bible

“Low there do I see my Father. Low there do I see my Mother and my Sisters and my Brothers. Low there do I see the line of my people back to the beginning. They bid me, take my place among them, in the halls of Valhalla, where the brave may live, forever!”
–Norseman Prayer

Sociopath31

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I hired a bras band to follow me around with my theme song.

Great post, it's good to think of it as a system of steps. Makes it easier. Less like you're on a rollercoaster.

syncmaster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Can I bring my thugs w/ glasses & all that w/ me ? And my nice BMW Z8??? or what about "Q" (god rest his soul) - James Bond is such a character.

------------------
Syncmaster signing out.
a.k.a ... Adam