Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

MISSION: Make NOTHING But STATEMENTS

oreo_renegade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
bump

^^

XANEUS

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This is so brilliant it deserves a bump.

Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No disrespect to you PDX, but if you consistently make only statements, you sound bogus.

I've been trying this out in real life as much as I can, but it just can't work all the time.

Let's say that you want to know if someone knows something.

Take for example, "Tell me where the restroom is."
What if that person DOESN'T know where the restroom is? That's why you preface such a request with "Do you know where the restroom is?"
By making the question a statement, you're conveying that you assume that they know what you are asking, making the person feel dumb if they don't know.

Also--courtesy. Let's say I'm a guest at somebody's house and I want an apple. The courteous thing to say would be, "May I have an apple?"
Not "Let me have an apple."

Or even everyday things like "How are you doing?"
"Tell me how you're doing" comes across as suspiciously nosey. It might work for a psychiatrist, but not regular folks.

I'm sorry dude, but statements just aren't practical to use all the time.

SexPDX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Duke
No disrespect to you PDX, but if you consistently make only statements, you sound bogus.
I never meant this to be something that you do ALL the time. Making nothing but statements for a week is just an exercise.

-PDX