Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

MISSION: Make NOTHING But STATEMENTS

SexPDX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you are a total newbie who is inexperiened in social interaction, go out TODAY or TOMORROW and do Svengali's newbie mission before you do this. You can find it here:

http://www.fastseduction.com/cgi-bin/search.cgi?action=retrieve&grp=1&mn=97686124580572

Alternatively you can do Mystery's Elvis Script newbie mission detailed somewhere in here (with a lot of other good ideas worth a read if you haven't seen it):

http://www.pickupguide.com/classic/mystips.htm

Now do this...

For one week consciously make an effort to interact with significantly more people that you normally would (particularly more WOMEN). As you do so, make NOTHING but statements the ENTIRE WEEK. No questions allowed. Whenever you want to request information from another person phrase your request as a statement rather than a question.

Do this for one week and it will change the way you look at communication. Condition yourself to LEAD.

Report back here.

-PDX

Santos

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by SexPDX

For one week consciously make an effort to interact with significantly more people that you normally would (particularly more WOMEN). As you do so, make NOTHING but statements the ENTIRE WEEK. No questions allowed. Whenever you want to request information from another person phrase your request as a statement rather than a question.

Do this for one week and it will change the way you look at communication. Condition yourself to LEAD.
Report back here.

-PDX
Thanks for the suggested links. Could you please give some examples of what you mean about phrasing a question as a statement?

Sisko

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah it is a totally different thing asking questions and making statments.
I try to make as many questions formed as statments...
and it does make you look differently on communication.

usandthem

Don Juan
Reaction score
What about questions in the form of a statement? eg "But madam , surely you prefer to be taken roughly from behind?" that sort of thing.

XANEUS

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
What a very interesting experiment. I'd like to know how you got the idea for it. I'm curious as to what motivated it.

See. No questions in my question ;-)

Santos

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by XANEUS
What a very interesting experiment. I'd like to know how you got the idea for it. I'm curious as to what motivated it.

See. No questions in my question ;-)
Cool. But what's the purpose of this?
Thanks

thecraftylefty

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Way to take the initiative here SexPDX. I've definitely been working on making more statements since reading your WR with Juggler.

Santos,

The reason SexPDX is trying to get guys to make more statements rather than asking questions is because:

Originally posted by Juggler
LEAD BY MAKING STATEMENTS:
A statement takes a position. It is strong. It says, "This is who I am." Making more statements will make a seducer more alpha in both appearance and in reality.

A statement takes a risk. You are demonstrating who you are before you know if she will even accept this about you. It is bold. Saying "I prefer dogs." is taking a risk. She could be a cat person for god's sake. Saying, "I am interested in a one night stand." is taking a risk. Saying, "I like to give women intense physical pleasure." is taking a risk.

So when you make declarative sentences you are demonstrating your courage and strength of character. Contrast this to the inquisitor who sits back all safe and asks questions. The nquisitor may get the girl to open up. he may get her to answer his questions and gain a deep rapport. But he has demonstrated little value in her eyes.

He then may try to close and get rebuffed or find himself in the LJBF category. He may then post on this group something like, 'I got great rapport, EV deep feelings but didn't get the lay. What did I do wrong?' Then others may advice him that he failed to anchor this state or didn't EV the right path or some other technical stuff. Our inquisitor will then go into the next seduction
convinced he needs to learn and implement the 'technology' better, etc.. All the while never realizing that he failed to lead by making more statements.
Reading this entire thread may be even more helpful:

http://www.sosuave.com/vBulletin/showthread.php?s=&threadid=23194

"If your rap is strong it can't go wrong."

thecraftylefty

cynetix

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
A world of conversation, at your disposal

I like this a lot.

The DJ bible and conventional DJ wisdom advocates asking a lot of questions to keep the focus on her rather than yourself. That's good in a certain sense but I'm not gonna get into that here. What I wanted to say is that you can have your cake and eat it too.

That is, you can make statements that fulfill the ROLE of QUESTIONING but are ASSERTIVE STATEMENTS. You can pique her curiosity and intrigue her, demonstrate your ability to LEAD, all the while finding out more about her because she DESIRES to give you information about herself. All these factors draw her to you.

This is possible with statements that begin with, to name a few:

"So...", "Then..."
"You must..."
"You could..."
"It must be..."

Examples.

"So it isn't shoes you're shopping for, it's men!"
"Then it seems you care more about looks than personality." (depending on delivery, this could be offensive, or ****y and funny; grin, address her as if she were a friend you know a lot about, and maybe even raise your eyebrows and glance at her from the side for the latter effect.)
"You MUST know where I can find a pair of good shades for myself, then."
"You must be tired of meeting weird guys."
"You could just call it a day and go home, take a nice, relaxing hot bath, with a cool drink right by your side, and let your worries just slide away for as long as you like."
"You could always just dye your whole head green, and then you wouldn't have to worry about the whole blonde thing anymore."
"It must be so hard be forced to come here and shop for an entire day." (light sarcasm of course)
"It must be tough living with so many roommates!" (so much better than "How is it, living with...?")

Note that some provoke strong reactions, while others merely carry the conversation along. But all of them are statements, and all of them are much more interesting than the questions they implicitly ask. You can ask for information, play devil's advocate in a casual debate, run patterns...in short, introduce any topic in the world in an assertive way. This is CONVERSATION. And you are in control.

cynetix

ReD MaFiA

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
statement only idea is great, but i dont know about the whole "say hi to everyone" thing. Sure some women will smile back and say something,but some will take out a pepper spray and blind your ass, or will run to their big b/fs and tell them "that happy weirdo just hit on me".

cynetix

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by All_Torque
Mutters to herself: "yeah, that's right you moron"
Yikes, after a few minutes of introduction and humorous conversation, miss muttering girl still has a stick up her arse. Next!

cynetix

oreo_renegade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Brilliant idea! You know, Ive been doing this, but I havnt actually noticed I was giving commands, rather then asking questions until now :)

It is widely used in any psychotherapy/analysis/hypnosis.

"Now, I want you to tell me about your father."
"Describe how dropping your cupcake made you feel."
"Invision a place that you would like to be, now try and describe it."

as opposed to the

"So what about your father?"
"How did you feel when you dropped the cupcake?"
"Can you invision a place, and describe it to me?"

It is an excellent idea, because it does show that YOU are in charge, it doesnt give her options therefore minimizing her thinking/desicion making, it knocks her off the pedestal sine subconciously both of you note that she is responding to you.

PDX, you have to tell us how you noticed this. ;)

Reaction score
PDX-

I am finding that my conversations still consist mostly of requests for information by myself, prefaced by "tell me" or something of the sort. Is this acceptable, or should I be making statements about myself?

oreo_renegade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by g f l a s h 4 0 0 1
PDX-

I am finding that my conversations still consist mostly of requests for information by myself, prefaced by "tell me" or something of the sort. Is this acceptable, or should I be making statements about myself?
I am finding that my conversations still consist mostly of requests for information by myself, prefaced by "tell me" or something of the sort. Im not sure if this is okay, or if I should be making statements about myself, try and make this a bit more clear for me.

:D

reworddding rewording reworrrrrrrrrrrding!

Yes I think you are still supposed to "ask" things, but you are commanding them in statement form.

sonick182

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I can't really think of ways of stating questions into a statement...

Lets say i see this new girl at school, i'd ask like "What school were you from?" "how was your first day?" "What do you think so far?"

How would i change those into a statement form?

Ledoyen

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Juliette_Lorsange
Oh, I wouldn't kill your dog. I like dogs. They have larger ****s than most of the "men" posting here.
I see we have a large variation of people in here, some prefer woman and some prefer men (thinking about the females posting in here). But now it seems to me that we also have a "dog f*cker" in here!

oreo_renegade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by sonick182
I can't really think of ways of stating questions into a statement...

Lets say i see this new girl at school, i'd ask like "What school were you from?" "how was your first day?" "What do you think so far?"

How would i change those into a statement form?
"So tell me what school your from."
"Tell me about you day."
"Id like to know what you think so far."

sonick182

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ah, so simple! stupid me :D