Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Missed phone call. To text or not to text?

Shift

Don Juan
Reaction score
So I went on a date with this 18 year old chick last Sunday. Didn't blow my mind but I had a decent time and we kissed goodbye. Now, normally if a chick was really into it she would hit me up after the date. This one didn't, so I figured I would wait it out awhile and I decided to call her for a second date today. Now normally I don't call and just text earlier on but I figured I would switch it up. Well, she didn't pick up. My instinct tells me that I should wait for her to see the missed call and if she's interested she'll reach out to me.

Do you guys take a similar approach? Or do you send a text if she doesn't answer? Or do you not call at all and just text for the second date?
Please share your experiences and what you feel has worked best for you.

SmooveMooves

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The date was ass she wasn't feeling you. If a woman does not contact you after a date ends you can pretty much guarantee it's a lost cause. Save your pride and NEXT. No further calls or texts.

Shift

Don Juan
Reaction score
:rofl: LOL She just texted me. Everybody on this board always so quick to next.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Texting back doesn't mean much, you'll know where you stand when you ask her out again.

NSX-R

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Used to call them on my early approaching days. Didn't worked . Times have changed and everything happens through texting now. If she's interested she will see the call and text you back.

Shift

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well after she texted back, I asked her if she wanted to go out on Saturday, and then she called me and we set a definite date for Sunday. I know my buddy who's a natural still calls girls for dates. I think the phone call shows more confidence. I'm gonna continue to field test this approach.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well after she texted back, I asked her if she wanted to go out on Saturday, and then she called me and we set a definite date for Sunday. I know my buddy who's a natural still calls girls for dates. I think the phone call shows more confidence. I'm gonna continue to field test this approach.
Ehh...not really, it doesn't make any difference. If she likes you she will meet you, if she doesn't she won't. No amount of talking is going to help with that.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
:rofl: LOL She just texted me. Everybody on this board always so quick to next.
I agree, they fail to factor that humans are not perfect.

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well the advice panned out really. Standard advice is to chase other girls so you're not obsessing about this one. And if in the meantime she contacts you well great extra profit. It's far more about building your own mindset then getting an outcome with a particular girl. If you're worried about a particular girl then you're still treating them as a rare and special.

Shift

Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't get me wrong here, I've got the mindset and don't get hung up on particular girls, I just like to analyze strategy sometimes in order to refine it.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't get me wrong here, I've got the mindset and don't get hung up on particular girls, I just like to analyze strategy sometimes in order to refine it.
I won't next if there's a connection. Even in normal situations I'll give ladies plenty of rope, and see if they hang themselves.

Some girls need time to organize their emotions and process, so cutting them slack and giving them space will make you stand out, and relax things. They are human, after all. And should be respected as such. Guys, these days, have no patience. They want it all, right now.

Thankyou drivethru!!! (Beavis voice)

Last edited: