Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Miss America (HB rating anyone?)

Nip/Tuck

Banned
Reaction score
Bible_Belt said:
So Miss America is an 8, yet you date 9s and 10s?

I agree that you do not have to prove anything, but it would lend credibility to your claim of regularly dating women who are hotter than Miss America.
Do you live near a glue plant? Seriously, you completely didn't get the point I was making. Yes it's my claim and opinion that I don't think this Miss America is over 8 based MY FVCKING PREFERENCE. I don't care wtf you think, nor do I care of "credibility" if you don't like it just ignore. No need to feel insecure that your taste in women aren't universal. Yes I date and dated chicks who I think are way hotter than this blonde. Just go to Rome and you'll see my point.

Rollo Tomassi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'll bet she sells a lot of cosmetics and miss clarol for the pageant advertisers. Sexy, yet non-threatening, she's perfect. I can hardly wait for her Family Circle interview.

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The thing is, I didn't think she was the hottest girl I've ever seen, and she's in my own town now.

The deal is, once they are above threshold I enjoy them all. In fact i enjoy variety. this time blonde, next time brunette, redhead etc.

enjoy the fricking diversity of poontang in the world!

TyTe`EyEs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nip/Tuck said:
Do you live near a glue plant? Seriously, you completely didn't get the point I was making. Yes it's my claim and opinion that I don't think this Miss America is over 8 based MY FVCKING PREFERENCE. I don't care wtf you think, nor do I care of "credibility" if you don't like it just ignore. No need to feel insecure that your taste in women aren't universal. Yes I date and dated chicks who I think are way hotter than this blonde. Just go to Rome and you'll see my point.

I would think that if you were fvcking girls hotter than Miss America you wouldn't have so much pent up animosity.

Douchebag.

Nip/Tuck

Banned
Reaction score
TyTe`EyEs said:
I would think that if you were fvcking girls hotter than Miss America you wouldn't have so much pent up animosity.

Douchebag.
You wouldn't know since you're probably a jealous insecure virgin from Tallahassee. I just hate talking to idiots, just can't teach them anything. Their intellect level is on another frequency, probably from all the moonshine. You should save some brain cells, they don't regenerate you know. :crackup:

Miss Universe is hell of a lot better. I agree with Capt. Sparrow 7-8 at best. :down:

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Come on, Nip, you are the insecure one. I scrolled through your posts. Most of them are insults on closed threads, no "teaching" anyone anything.

Obviously, you are accomplished at body building and fitness, or else you would not work the side job as a stadium bouncer, but maybe it is your own insecurity that led you to both endeavors. You are also well-traveled and I bet date some hot women. Good for you. But these accomplishments are not enough in your own mind, or you would not have such a chip on your shoulder. Like you said, you don't have anything to prove, and I appreciate the positive posts that you do occasionally make.

Bonhomme

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She looks good to me, but her face looked pretty old for her age in the pic on the front page of the local newspaper. Too much tanning, perhaps?

Always makes me wonder why so many women who depend on their appearance ruin it so quickly with smoking, too much tanning, drug abuse, etc. that cause their skin to age so quickly ...

Supremo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
LostAndConfused said:
co-sign, she isn't that good looking. Her looks are...retro. Like she'd probably be the hottest chick in the 1980s.

I guess people have different tastes though.
Agreed.
She's hot, but her face turns me off.

Nice bod, but I could go for a little more meat.

MikeYikes122

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nip/Tuck said:
You wouldn't know since you're probably a jealous insecure virgin from Tallahassee. I just hate talking to idiots, just can't teach them anything. Their intellect level is on another frequency, probably from all the moonshine. You should save some brain cells, they don't regenerate you know. :crackup:
I don't ever resort to personal insults on this forum, but you are a complete moron.

People from Tallahassee drinking moonshine? You do know Tallahassee is in Florida, right? :crackup: It's not in the deep south, where people stereotypically drink moonshine and brew whiskey in vats in the woods.

What makes this worse is, you had the gull to call the poster before you an idiot.

I hope you are as good looking as you try to say in all your posts because you certainly need it. I doubt you're bringing much else to the table when you're confusing the capital of Florida with a city in the deep south. Tennessee were you thinking? I hope not because Tennessee is a state.

Nip/Tuck

Banned
Reaction score
Bible_Belt said:
Come on, Nip, you are the insecure one. I scrolled through your posts. Most of them are insults on closed threads, no "teaching" anyone anything.

Obviously, you are accomplished at body building and fitness, or else you would not work the side job as a stadium bouncer, but maybe it is your own insecurity that led you to both endeavors. You are also well-traveled and I bet date some hot women. Good for you. But these accomplishments are not enough in your own mind, or you would not have such a chip on your shoulder. Like you said, you don't have anything to prove, and I appreciate the positive posts that you do occasionally make.
Actually if you really did read my posts, you would know I post more in advice section. I even have a thread dedicated to some tips that are useful to prejudge the girl's attitude and personality.

I only make personal attacks when I'm attacked and provoked. Either if it's literal or my opinion. Disrespect me then I'll do the same. I rather stand behind what I say then live like a b*tch. If you don't like it, too bad.

Actually dating hot women don't really matter to me. She is not suppose to enhance my life, and is there for the experience. I don't believe just because you date models, you are automatically better than others. That thinking is so shallow, I judge people by their actions and personality.

Yes "these" accomplishments aren't even accomplishments, so until I'm satisfied personally I will be like this. I have high standards, I just hate how men continue to lower their standards and don't have the balls to stand for their opinion and beliefs. Who cares if someone doesn't agree? Can't please 100% of people. I stand by what I say, "THIS" MISS AMERICA IS OVERRATED she is 8 at best for me. Since I personally think brunettes are better looking and her face complexion isn't up to MY taste.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I only make personal attacks when I'm attacked and provoked.

but who is the one deciding that you have been attacked? It's you.

Disrespect me then I'll do the same.

who is the one making the call that you have been disrespected? Again, it's you.

I rather stand behind what I say then live like a b*tch.

Then we have different definitions of 'living like a b!tch.' My definition involves keeping control of your emotions and staying calm, cool, and collected as much as possible. Women have the privilege and burden of being ruled by their emotions, but we don't. As men, losing our cool, for the most part, will only fvck us up in life.

If you don't like it, too bad.

That's what I like to see! Sosuave needs more of that. I welcome anyone who can inject a little testosterone into this place, personal differences aside.

Nip/Tuck

Banned
Reaction score
Bible_Belt said:
I only make personal attacks when I'm attacked and provoked.

but who is the one deciding that you have been attacked? It's you.

Disrespect me then I'll do the same.

who is the one making the call that you have been disrespected? Again, it's you.

I rather stand behind what I say then live like a b*tch.

Then we have different definitions of 'living like a b!tch.' My definition involves keeping control of your emotions and staying calm, cool, and collected as much as possible. Women have the privilege and burden of being ruled by their emotions, but we don't. As men, losing our cool, for the most part, will only fvck us up in life.

If you don't like it, too bad.

That's what I like to see! Sosuave needs more of that. I welcome anyone who can inject a little testosterone into this place, personal differences aside.
Being attacked is relative to person from person, I consider verbal assault or manipulating my words into something it's not as a ground for rebuttal. Everything is up to "YOUR CALL" nontechnically, you're looking through the eyes of a by stander. You weren't involved with the initial argument, so when you read my posts you just saw me attacking. So you thought that I was the instigator.

You're too preoccupied with the norm and how people should act. I don't see any wrong reason to argue with someone who called me an douche bag for not conforming with HIS opinion.

That I like to make my own decision of what disrespect is or isn't. It's my set of values and morals, I don't expect you to have the same. Yes I don't lose my cool with women or in real life, since that's REAL LIFE. This site and all this nonsense is NOT REAL LIFE. Everyone acts so tough behind their computer screen. ;)

Capt.Jack Sparrow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mr.Positive said:
Hahaha, hot "girls"? This is ONE girl, it's the same chick in all the pics!

She is hot..and thank you for the laugh. It would be nice if all girls looked like one 'hot' girl we all agree on. :up:

Nope. The first 4 of are of dayna delux.

the last ones of the blonde woman is Sabrina/Sabina.. something i forgot her last name.

Nip/Tuck

Banned
Reaction score
Wolf said:
Lol seeing some replies I think you were pretty right...
What the hell do you expect? The thread starter wanted other people's opinion on the "HB Rating" of Miss America. Why are other people b*tching about what other people's ratings are? Give your rating and STFU. If you want to rant about why she isn't a 9 is an 8 then make another thread that is dedicated to THAT TOPIC. :box:

meitenesrigas

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Nip/Tuck said:

Rome? Italian girls are ugly. Head east! Just like all the Matteo's and Gigi's are doing these days. If there is a Double Coffee around you will find Matteo and his friend sitting over an espresso or hot chocolate (Italian guys don't drink these days) with mouths wide open looking at some 16 year olds. Is there any wonder why places like Latvia, Estonia, Lithuania, and Ukraine are packed with Italian guys on the weekend? Or why every social networking site from the former Soviet Union is loaded with a bunch of Matteo's who keep scolding the teens to "speak only the English!"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aZuceruRGQI
What he says is so true. Italian females are not hot, plus they are very hard to get to know. This dude (or his swarthier clone) can be found in larger and larger numbers these days behind the Iron Curtain. God Bless the collapse of the Soviet Union!!!

I still find it odd that Mrs. World was younger than Miss America. Sign of the times I suppose.

TyTe`EyEs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nip/Tuck said:
What the hell do you expect? The thread starter wanted other people's opinion on the "HB Rating" of Miss America. Why are other people b*tching about what other people's ratings are? Give your rating and STFU. If you want to rant about why she isn't a 9 is an 8 then make another thread that is dedicated to THAT TOPIC. :box:
Who has questioned your rating? I couldn't care less what your personal preferences are. I called you a douchebag because of your tendency to act like a hardass and attack others on an internet forum.

It's easy to act like a hardass on the internet, isn't it?

Gaucho

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
TyTe`EyEs said:
Who has questioned your rating? I couldn't care less what your personal preferences are. I called you a douchebag because of your tendency to act like a hardass and attack others on an internet forum.

It's easy to act like a hardass on the internet, isn't it?
Yeh, petty.

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You know the nice thing is that people do have different tastes. Sure beats every guy fighting for the same set of girls!