Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Miss America (HB rating anyone?)

Quiksilver

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She looks like she was just dragged out of auschwitz on a stretcher. And... can anyone say Botox?

She's got a nice tight waist though.

bigjohnson

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Obsidian said:
i'd give her about a 7 due to her anorexic-looking skinniness and unnatural-looking face

but i can appreciate that she probably has lots of inner qualities
I don't think she's too skinny but good call on hte face - it looks pretty Barbie Doll or something. Also you point out something that no one else (that I noted) has, and that's that these girls in theory are picked on factors besides JUST looks.

I always figured it was how well they blew the judges. Which explains the smiles on the judges faces too.

Celadus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If her shoulders were wider, she'd have one of my ideal body types.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nip/Tuck said:
I don't have to prove to you jack sh*t. I'll date my 9s and 10s and you stick to what I consider 8s. I don't need your approval at all. I will date who I want, I was just stating my opinion. Miss America are always blown out of proportion.

So Miss America is an 8, yet you date 9s and 10s?

I agree that you do not have to prove anything, but it would lend credibility to your claim of regularly dating women who are hotter than Miss America.

stuka1939

Banned
Reaction score
ChrizZ said:
Reese is more cute than hot. I'd give her an 8.

Miss America is a 9 in my book.
You're right, Reese is not that hot, atleast not for Hollywood. If she were out at some local bar, she would barely even stand out. I don't like her pointy shaped chin and her face reminds me of a gremblin from that movie.

This girl reminds me of Reese, but is alot better looking:

http://www.imdb.com/gallery/hh/0176882/iid_918248.jpg.html?path=pgallery&path_key=Cook, A.J.&seq=8

All of these replies just reiterate that the whole "beauty is in the eye of the beholder" is true, but only to an small extent.

No guy on this planet would say she (Miss America) is unattractive or only average looking. The only differences in taste is if she is attractive or super attractive.

My friends and I were at the bar last night and we all noticed who the hot girls were and did not disagree on who was hot or not.

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
stuka1939 said:
No guy on this planet would say she (Miss America) is unattractive or only average looking. The only differences in taste is if she is attractive or super attractive.

My friends and I were at the bar last night and we all noticed who the hot girls were and did not disagree on who was hot or not.
Exactly. That was my point if she were in any crowded club anywhere in a skimpy dress she would be in the top 12 of girls there. And everyone there would know it. It's just ridiculous to say she's not attractive and she's below an 8.5. She's not even my type per se and I'd rate her about a 9.

Gangster Of Love

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She looks a lot older than 19 too me. So it is not an issue of she will age well, she has already aged, too early.

Solid 8. Too much make up, and chemicals in her hair. Nice body.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
stuka1939 said:
You're right, Reese is not that hot, atleast not for Hollywood. If she were out at some local bar, she would barely even stand out. I don't like her pointy shaped chin and her face reminds me of a gremblin from that movie.

This girl reminds me of Reese, but is alot better looking:

http://www.imdb.com/gallery/hh/0176882/iid_918248.jpg.html?path=pgallery&path_key=Cook, A.J.&seq=8

All of these replies just reiterate that the whole "beauty is in the eye of the beholder" is true, but only to an small extent.

Reese in her heyday was better than that chick you linked to. Ryan got the pickings, whoever comes after ain't got it bad either. I'm telling you, Reese has got the personality, the face, the bod. She's a spitten image of my oneitis, just that she has a whole lot of money. My One doesn't, she's dirt poor.

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Actually one of her concerns is eating disorders as she used to have on herself, thus maybe why she is still very skinny.

She's a music major and those girls are usually fun but can tend toward the drama queen variety.

Gaucho

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Bible_Belt said:
So Miss America is an 8, yet you date 9s and 10s?

I agree that you do not have to prove anything, but it would lend credibility to your claim of regularly dating women who are hotter than Miss America.
ha ha, owned.

I dont really give chicks points, cause they are all just too different.

Id definately bang her!

Gaucho

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Obsidian said:
i'd give her about a 7 due to her anorexic-looking skinniness and unnatural-looking face

but i can appreciate that she probably has lots of inner qualities
Wow, what do you call an actual anorexic looking girl?

This girl has some calves and quads on her! Very athletic legs.

SinJester

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eh, I would give her an 8. Body 8.5 face 7.5. Really depends on who your comparing to, my numerical ratings are kind of whack. Miss America isn't just the hottest girl though.

My friends and I were at the bar last night and we all noticed who the hot girls were and did not disagree on who was hot or not
True but just look at all the variations we've already seen here. Our perceptions are filtered through our own senses, experiances and momories which can cause a decent amount of variation. I bet that if you got your mates at the bar to rate the girls out of 10 you would have seen some differences. You are right though.

TyTe`EyEs her face looks much nicer in that picture, easily a 9.

I would rather some Aussie talent: http://jennifer-hawkins.celebscentral.net/photo/62870/