Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Miss 50 years old

Veridin

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Wha ... MOM?!?!

Xx1

Don Juan
Reaction score
Damn, they look better than above average 20 year olds!

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i would let every last one of them sit on my face.

Erik V

Don Juan
Reaction score
When I am fifty, I will have a wife who looks like this. :)

Guys, it doesn't hurt to take care of your own appearance either. Use facial cream in the face and on the neck too since it is the same skin. Use a cream with smaller molecules for the area around the eyes. Eat the right amount of vitamins and other nutrients every day, including kalcium. Work out, go for walks, don't eat sugar because it tears at the fat layers below the skin. Don't drink more than a moderate amount of alcohol, eat only one or two meals with lean meat per week, and of course don't smoke.

Boring, you might say. I do this, and it is not boring. Well, I eat more meat than I should, but otherwise I'm sticking to the plan. Feels good.

Rounder

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
They are not 50 or even close.

Those are pics from SilverCashContest. Google it, no where close to 50. On the vid - you'll notice a symbol at the lower right of each pic.

OTB

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dropping bombs on AFC strongholds in the city that
Rounder said:
They are not 50 or even close.

Those are pics from SilverCashContest. Google it, no where close to 50. On the vid - you'll notice a symbol at the lower right of each pic.
Props for pointing that out to us Rounder!

Are you always so skeptical with every single bit of "information" that crosses your path? If so, you are way ahead of the rest of the human population in regards to this. Unlike the rest of the Negative Nancys out there who's skepticism stems from their refusal to believe anything that doesn't squarely fit into their narrow-minded view of the world, Your skepticism stems from a genuine love for the truth in all its purest forms.

Me and the rest of the many members on this form can learn a thing or two from your unique approach truth, knowledge & skepticism.

Having said all of that... I am sure that there are 50+ year old women who look exactly like that! :cool: