Miserable *****

thelittleprince

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm spending a week on holiday. First day the waitress/general bod having a conversation I asked her name and she cracked a big embarrassed smile which she tries to hide by pretending to get a glass from behind the bar.

Anyway next day she is cold miserable ares hole. I wanted to ask her toman up and stop being a tit.

Simole question here - Is this some sort of **** test or is she just a ****ing miserable *****?

If she is **** testing me I'm thinking **** you your here to provide a service which I've paid for.

It's a bit of a weird one because in no other scenario could or would you expect to be treated with courtesy. I'm trying to work out whether I'm being needy by expecting to be treated with courtesy. I want to complain because to be Frank this hotel is a really poor facility branded as a surf accommodation its a sham and doesn't cater for surfers unique needs when we are staying away.

What would you do?

Daniel

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
I would man up, stop being a d1ck, go surfing and get laid.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
I'd stop whining like a little entitled princess and move out to somewhere where it meets my standards.

I find that Hilton and Hyatt meets and even exceeds it.

marvinlfloresq

Don Juan
Reaction score
I would go elsewhere & stop complaining. She does not owe you. Its not a test. You are projecting your emotions on a stranger.