Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Misc comments about new board.

Kanadasutra

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I have only one comment for now:

1. Color sheme: From what i have read in annoncement, it's not the definitive one: Definitively too much white in the border of the box of messages (not sure how to name that), wich create a too big contrast... I already feel my eyes burning!

Otherwise, i see there is some nice new features and i am glad to see the board back and running!

ps: I first wrote two comments, the second about the e-mail visible option wich was "no" by default. I realised that the e-mail is not visible and the e-mail is sent throught the board. I reacted fast like a newbee! My bad!

Anyway that reminded me about this, wich should interest hotmail users:

Someone told me recently about Hotmail accout options. Look at .NET Passport section in the Profile option You will be surprised that your info are shared to other compagnies without your express consent.

Last edited:

Page

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't mind the layout (it's sort of like the forum at another site i go to). The new features (like being able to see who's on the forums right now)
are nice, too.

However, I do want the old colour scheme back, and i also want the old smilies/message icons back.

Also, i miss not being able to review the thread when I post a new message.

oOh Nasty

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah...it sucks that we can't review the thread... i usually have to be able to see whut im posting a response on so i can look back and quote specific things...

jive

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ill add to this post - can you have the webpage name changed? Instead of having it
Don Juan Discussion - TOPIC NAME
have it as
TOPIC NAME - Don Juan Discussion
like it used to be.

the reason for this request is that i put a lot of posts as favorites, and if the topic name is long i wont be able to see the whole name of it

Ledoyen

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Page
I don't mind the layout (it's sort of like the forum at another site i go to). The new features (like being able to see who's on the forums right now)
are nice, too.

However, I do want the old colour scheme back, and i also want the old smilies/message icons back.

Also, i miss not being able to review the thread when I post a new message.
Amen!