Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Misandry doesn't exist

synergy1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
men will never cease to exist by simple virtue that everything that drives our country and the world is on the shoulders of man. While in isolated cases you might have women who can lead and do well - it is generally not the case and only men who will do this. We misframe the argument that women are keeping men down when in reality it is through men that women keep men down.

Of course if you look back to most societies, humans have always had a caste system wherein men were slaves - but to other men. All we are seeing is a similar effect due to the polarization of wealth of which much of it is concentrated.

In short, women simply are talking heads. they can only exert as much influence as men allow them too.

Burroughs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Zarky said:
I have no problem exerting influence in the world.

awww zarky warky is butthurt

don't worry the homeless shelter will open soon for you... :crackup:

LiveFreeX

Banned
Reaction score
Hey Burroughs, could you also post an alternate link to the video... youtube is banned behind the great wall.

Zark, enlighten me to the influence you spread in this world? You already know my story... infact Burroughs might be the most productive guy on this forum, doesn't he work at the Large Hadron Collider or something?

TillTheEndOfTime

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My friend showed me this video a long time ago. It just goes to show you that there is a subtle war on men in today's society. It has been like that for a long time.

When a man does something criminal or barbaric, he is a man.

When a man does something heroic and kind, he is:

1) a worker
2) a bystander
3) a good samaritan
4) a solider

etc, etc

Men are only labelled as men when they do something bad. When WE as MEN do something positive, WE as MEN are stripped of our titles as MEN. We are not even ACKNOWLEDGED as human beings. We are nothing but job titles or things. It is as if it is expected that we be heroes. Nothing extraordinary. But don't dare do anything bad. Then you become one of those "evil, scary men" that you hear about in the news.

Think back to the news stories you have heard or seen and keep an eye out in the news today. You will be shocked how this observation has slipped you for so long.

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
TillTheEndOfTime said:
It just goes to show you that there is a subtle war on men in today's society. It has been like that for a long time.
* Men constantly portrayed as incompetent,goofy douchebags by mainstream media, can't do anything right without the firm mature hand of a woman.

* No reproductive rights. A woman can do whatever she wishes with a child, it's her body her choice, not so when it comes to men, he is to "man up" and pay regardless or feel the wrath of the state and society or else be shamed "deadbeat dad". In other words he's to be punished for not "keeping it in his pants" and she's to be paid.

* Next to no parental rights.

* Gender biased legal system.

* Male suicide 4 times more likely than female and rising every year.

* The "disposable male" phenomenon (women and children first) that is still indoctrinated into young boys without the rewards of the past.

* Highest non interest education dropout rate for boys ever seen, courtesy of a leftist fem-centric education system (a for women by women learning curriculum in other words)

* An over abundance of emasculated and clueless enablers with quite literally half the testosterone levels of their forefathers.

* Men's achievements and sacrifices throughout history continually downplayed, especially the sacrifice of literally millions of men's lives during wars of the past and present.

If this is subtle I'm not looking forward to when we step it up a notch.

TillTheEndOfTime

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Smell The Glove said:
That's interesting, but how does this help me pick up chicks?
And thank you for summarizing why society has gotten to where it is today with men's rights.

fuzzball

Don Juan
Reaction score
( . )( . ) said:
* Men constantly portrayed as incompetent,goofy douchebags by mainstream media, can't do anything right without the firm mature hand of a woman.

* No reproductive rights. A woman can do whatever she wishes with a child, it's her body her choice, not so when it comes to men, he is to "man up" and pay regardless or feel the wrath of the state and society or else be shamed "deadbeat dad". In other words he's to be punished for not "keeping it in his pants" and she's to be paid.

* Next to no parental rights.

* Gender biased legal system.

* Male suicide 4 times more likely than female and rising every year.

* The "disposable male" phenomenon (women and children first) that is still indoctrinated into young boys without the rewards of the past.

* Highest non interest education dropout rate for boys ever seen, courtesy of a leftist fem-centric education system (a for women by women learning curriculum in other words)

* An over abundance of emasculated and clueless enablers with quite literally half the testosterone levels of their forefathers.

* Men's achievements and sacrifices throughout history continually downplayed, especially the sacrifice of literally millions of men's lives during wars of the past and present.

If this is subtle I'm not looking forward to when we step it up a notch.
but but dem oppressed ladiez!!!

VikingKing

Banned
Reaction score
So Op. I agree with your post. What do you think we can do about this? How to not let this get us down, how to combat it. I was aware of these things before your post. But what is the solution to this problem?

PackDaddy

Don Juan
Reaction score
This has also been on my mind

Society has taught men to be sensitive, good, obedient little boys; P#$$ies. What can we do about this? By the way, I have seen and heard talk of this outside of this board as well. This is becoming more and more apparent.

Guessing, we need to strive to be the men our forefathers were. Eliminate fear, be assertive, strong, work hard, and exemplify this behavior to other men. Naturally, men like this exert the alpha aura we talk about on here so much. This makes them look "cool," and we all know cool people are looked up to. So we all need to strive to be alphas and model this behavior.

But, is this enough?