Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Mind games? What is goin on here?

J2K

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok so here is the deal. This girl, about a HB8, invites me over to have a drink (Friday), but one of my friends came with me (mistake). I'm there a couple hours and the whole time I'm there she's being all flirtatious and what not. She tells me her birthday is comming up and I ask her what she wants; she says she wants me for her birthday, kind of mouthed to me, not said allowed, and other ramblings of the nature. Then I talk to her yesterday and she hasn't much to say. What do I make of the situation? Does she want it or is she just playing games?

I just started college a few weeks ago and up until this point I was an AFC who was able to get girls in HS based on looks alone, so I never really had relations/conversations/etc with many women. However at the clubs recently, every girl I talk to gives me their numbers w/o even asking them. I know some of you will say forget HB8 but she's real good and whatnot. Please give me some advice on the first situation regarding HB8.

Thanks,
John

I'd appreciate some help

dead_romeo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe she thinks you're a d1ck now that you :

a) Brought a friend along to what was supposed to be an intimate evening

b) Didn't pick up on her signals (I want you for my birthday)

Give it another shot, don't bring anyone with you, and try and be more perceptive to her signals, act and respond accordingly.

That's if she's still into you, if not, don't pursue her any further find someone else.

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
When you (or anyone else) says, "What do I make of the situation?", 9 times out of 10, you're looking for someone else to "sign off" on what you want to do.

It's obvious from reading this post that you know exactly what you did right and what you did wrong. Read the DJ Bible again, make a decision and go be a man. You're wasting time wondering "what you should make of the situation." Instead, go and MAKE SOMETHING OF THE SITUATION! :)

WatchMeWalk

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
She was either teasing you to validate her desirability (an immature chick trend), or she got upset that you weren't psychic of her intentions (in that case, she's only good for an ONS).
Either way, leave her alone and try to get her watching you flirt with other girls to knock her off her pedestal.

Gangster Of Love

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Squirrels is right. Looks like you know what you did to get there. It also seems like you're trying to skip all the steps that come in between initial meeting, and actually sleeping with her. The more you deal with girls out of high school, the more initial resistance you will get, even if they are as interested as the girls you used to pick up in the past. Read all the fine material that is provided on this site. Get your education dammit!!!, and continue the conquests.

J2K

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for that info. From what I can gather about myself is that I have trouble closing the deal. I mean I can get the girls but when it comes to knowing if they like me, or reading their innuendos, I'm completely lost/blind. Pretty much they have to tell me what they think. So what y'all are saying is just be more forward?

Walden

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Squirrels you are on fire today man.

J2K. This is something I've found useful. You don't need to know wether she likes you before you start to mack on her. Put you hand on her leg while you talk and if she's into you she'll leave it there and if she isn't she'll take it off.

Sounds like she likes you tho'