Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

millennials find homosexuality more acceptable than casual sex

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jaylan said:
Hate speech, and inciting violence should not be tolerated at all. Let her lose her job, and Id applaud it.
Those two aren't the same thing, unless you're inciting violence IN the hate speech. Those SAE's were not, they simply said they'd never let a black guy in. No crime. They can be boycotted by students, have charter revoked, etc. But the kids shouldn't be kicked out of school or face criminal charges.

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
speed dawg said:
Those two aren't the same thing, unless you're inciting violence IN the hate speech. Those SAE's were not, they simply said they'd never let a black guy in. No crime. They can be boycotted by students, have charter revoked, etc. But the kids shouldn't be kicked out of school or face criminal charges.
Yeah...joyful singing about racist murderous hangings of a past America is not hate speech at all. :rolleyes:

Fact remains is those kids agreed to a students ethics and code of conduct before attending the university. They broke the agreement and were rightfully expelled. They are facing no criminal charges.

Hence the school acted within its rights. The same way I would hope the lesbian coaches employers should act within their rights and fire her.

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
http://www.elkharttruth.com/news/sc...l-coach-suspended-over-Tweet-about-arson.html

:rolleyes:

Can our weak whyte progtards get anymore pozzed? Funny how they never seem to target (attention whor tweet) Judaism or Islam. Always the "safe" bet of Christianity. So edgy. I'm betting even our die hard sh!tlibs are starting to get a little embarrassed they still never dare to venture past the European Christendom boogeyman deemed a safe and worthy target for them by our handlers. At least those lefty Charlie Hebdo fags in France took the piss out of Muhammad, it wasn't all pissing on a crucifix to prove your cult-Marx credentials.

Her tweet read: “Who’s going to Walkerton, IN to burn down #memoriespizza w me?”
Endorphin rush city: OMG this is going to net me sooo many lib-credit points from the hivemind.

I guess a small fine and a slap on the wrist is less costly than adopting an African baby. This bulldykes e-preening antics even has you beat Fairshake.

Stagger Lee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jaylan said:
Fact remains is those kids agreed to a students ethics and code of conduct before attending the university. They broke the agreement and were rightfully expelled. They are facing no criminal charges.

Hence the school acted within its rights.
No, fact is a state university can't have a code of conduct rules that infringe on a student's constitutional rights such as free speech. It's not necessary to face criminal charges for a state actor to infringe on rights. Any adverse action taken is infringement.

I know you don't believe in free speech or the constitution and believe liberal university policies trump constitutional rights, but that doesn't make it correct.

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Stagger Lee said:
No, fact is a state university can't have a code of conduct rules that infringe on a student's constitutional rights such as free speech. It's not necessary to face criminal charges for a state actor to infringe on rights. Any adverse action taken is infringement.
Fighting words are not protected speech. Look up the Chaplinsky Supreme court case.
I know you don't believe in free speech or the constitution and believe liberal university policies trump constitutional rights, but that doesn't make it correct.
You should learn your constitutional law before spouting off. You really should. I repeat, fighting words are not protected speech. Supreme court judges have made this decision and they know the Constitution a lot better than both of us.

Those kids, that fraternity, and this lesbian coach have no place at an all inclusive institution of learning. You cannot defend those kids and then say the coach deserves to be fired. There should be no double standard.

No one is being prosecuted or jailed here. And any institution is allowed to bar those who do not obey their rules regarding conduct. Or are institutions not allowed that right?

Stagger Lee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We already been through this. It was not "fighting words". Just because you think a semi-private video that a black student group released can constitute fighting words doesn't make it so. If that were the case rap music wouldn't be free speech. You were shown constitutional law that dispelled the same arguments you're making again. Everything you're saying is wrong, and is a repeat of the last time. I've linked you a constitutional law expert no-a-public-university-may-not-expel-students-for-racist-speech

Incitement to violence or illegal acts is not free speech. Racist speech or "hate" speech is free speech. A state actor such as a university need only place any consequence on free speech to be infringing free speech. That's constitutional law.

You don't know what the constitutional case law is and don't really want to know. You, like a lot of people today, don't believe in free speech.

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
^Whatever you say bucky boy. Im not helping you derail this thread by getting into an endless discussion on another issue. I should have been smart enough to ignore you bait post early.

Why do I get the feeling that you wouldnt be so quick to defend non-white racists or anti Christians and their free speech if they were fired or expelled from school? Oh thats right...its because you've shown a history of flip flopping on your judgement of something depending on the skin color, gender, religion, or sexual orientation of those involved.

I stand by what I said though. You break code of conduct somewhere, they dont have to keep you. Those little racist punks youre supporting got what they deserved...and nothing's changing that.