Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Mila Kunis

Would you toss Mila Kunis's Salad?

• Hell yessssss!

Votes: 20 58.8%
  • No, she's over rated there are hotter chicks

Votes: 5 14.7%
  • I wouldn't toss any girl's salad, that's nasty!

Votes: 4 11.8%
  • I am not into tossing anyone's salad but seeing Mila suddenly makes me want to!

Votes: 5 14.7%

• Total voters

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
speed dawg said:
BWA HA HA HA HA HA HA......

This is literally hysterical. Seeing all you guys sit here and say that Mila Kunis would do nothing for you. Bullsh*t. I mean, I know you're all pros at the game and everything, but again, bullsh*t. I would toss that salad as far up in her as my tongue would go. Lick her taint and suck that sh*t dry. Yeah, I said it.

Keep in mind that purely physical. That's her walking up to me naked and saying "Do whatever you want". Would I put up with her sh*t? I don't know, don't know anything about her except what she looks like in that pic and the character she played on 70s show. In that case, no, the pvssy ain't worth it.

I'm with iqqi on this one.
Couldn't have said it better myself lol

azanon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe I overlooked it, but the worst part about Mila that plenty of chicks have, is that she has absolutely NO ASS. They had to get her an ass double in FWB. Search the net pics and see for yourself.

Don't get me wrong, she has a really cute face and eyes. But no ass, and not much tit to speak of either.

Besides, Megan Fox is so much hotter: http://www.imagebam.com/image/42bd5428177600

BigJimbo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She would be just an old hag in Ukraine if her family hadn't left. Really below average. The West just has a horrible pool of attractive girls these days. Immigration patterns don't help much. In saying that, all of you boys would do her and BEG for seconds. You would wash her dirty clothes, clean her home, fix her meals, etc. You have been trained for that in America. Plus, just look around you. Do you see attractive females? Nope. You are basically screwed.

Like any of your mothers looked like her :crackup: Nope. They never did. They did bang a bunch of guys before your father (the chump) came around and married her. The same will go for you.

godofanxiety

Don Juan
Reaction score
Burroughs said:
to know if mila is hot you must look beyond the surface...hollywood makeup artists are amazing and skilled they can make a cokehead look like ms universe.

mila is far uglier that you can possibly imagine sans makeup

she is pretty hideous

think i'm lying?

want to challenge me...

really?

ok

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-MRlZC3RD2...pu1iDQ/s1600/Mila_Kunis_Without_Makeup_08.jpg

try not to throw up

idiots need to stop buying into the hollywood myth
lololol

how can you not like Steve Buscemi's eyes on a woman?

http://celebrities.ninemsn.com.au/slideshowajax/158453/chicks-with-steve-buscemi-eyes.slideshow