Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Mila Kunis Hit the Wall....damn!

SamTheHobit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lmao, I don't see the big fuss over this next gen slut.

Scars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is pretty depressing. Mila has always been my celebrity crush sense I was a kid and first saw that 70's show. She was hot as a hell in Just Friends or whatever the movie with JT was in too. Super hot.

Doesn't look like she's wearing make-up in these pics man. A lot of chicks look like sh!t without make-up. It also appears she has gained a little chub, which is most noticeably around her face. This can easily be fixed with a little diet and training. I don't think she's hit the wall yet, but appears she is starting to let herself go.

-Scars

Burroughs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Scars clean out your glasses her face is a '4' in those pics....body a '6'...

she's descending into fugly land at a rapid pace

one more ding dong or sam adams and she'll be there

PlayHer Man

Banned
Reaction score
Just another reminder why putting women on pedestals is for chumps. Sooner or later every hot piece of ass will end up looking like she was ridden hard and put away wet.

Observe the beauties of the past:

http://www.guardian.co.uk/fashion/g...d-now-in-pictures#/?picture=393742612&index=1

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_YKYinnCIc...yoGvf9nE/s400/FarrahFawcettPlasticSurgery.jpg

Our girl Britney Spears is only 30 people:

2003: http://musicstarnews.com/wp-content...olling-stone-magazine-hot-music-star-news.jpg

2013: http://assets.nydailynews.com/polop...derivatives/landscape_635/spears26f-1-web.jpg

:crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup:

Down Low

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ghostdog said:
She is Ukranian right? going to look like a babushka soon. Eastern European women are notoriously hot in their primes but they drive in to the wall fast.
"Babushka" means "grandma."

And yes, EEs age very, very rapidly in middle age. Maybe three times as fast as women of Western European ancestry.

Vidrio

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
She was never really all that to me. She has no body and her face with makeup is like an 8, without makeup a 5 or 6. The only reason people think she's so hot is because the media tells them she's hot, just like Angelina Jolie.

goundra

Banned
Reaction score
She looks pretty nice, still. Few women always look good, from every angle, and with every expression, body language, etc. Like YOU guys all look like James Bond and have ANY room to talk, right?

Burroughs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
goundra said:
She looks pretty nice, still. Few women always look good, from every angle, and with every expression, body language, etc. Like YOU guys all look like James Bond and have ANY room to talk, right?
haha defending the fuglies now eh twentee/white boy/goundra?

Goundra the white knight faggot How far are you long kicking in your mother's basement fagmunch? :crazy: :crackup: :crackup:

goundra

Banned
Reaction score
not me, bud. she's a LONG ways from fugly, but she's also a long ways from being as lovely as my Filipina.:)

Burroughs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Goundra/twentee/white boy shut the fvck up assclown...you have no filipina, you are a 17 year old living in your mom's basement
:crazy:

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Though she seems to have started letting herself go a bit since she began dating Ashton Kutcher, I have no doubt shed tighten back up and slim down easily in a few weeks or so for a new role.

That being said, are the dudes in this thread 7/8/9 out of 10s themselves? Lol. Unless yall are, can we not do the girly hollywood gossip? It comes off as jealousy whenever people feel the need to tear down the famous.

Burroughs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No Goundra/twentee/white boy you are 17 and you live in you mom's basement

...but keep trying assclown
:yes: :crackup: :crackup:

U

user43770

She could easily just be hungover. Y'all should seem me after a drinking binge - I look like death.

Fatal Jay

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
search1ng said:
Would still pound
yep I would just tell her to keep the make up on, and I wouldn't stay the night with her.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Is she on roids? it seems bloating to me? guess she didnt educate herself regarding cycle support.

Well she surealy beats most of us at the bench press at least.

However I have to join the "would bang" group here, if she wear a motorcycle helmet she is a good prospect for a night.

Burroughs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Please tell me you dudes pull better looking biyaches than this?!!

Mila is a hb 4 max without makeup

There are literally thousands of Russian waitresses in LA who are hotter

Raise your standards