Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Mike32ct's Tips on Writing Field Reports

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
In order to encourage more field reports, I thought I'd share some ideas and tips on how to write them.

1. A field report can be about ANY interaction that involves women or attempting to interact with women. It doesn't have to be just young guys writing about Saturday night. A guy of any age can write about a date he went on, or a party he went to or some female he interacted with at work or someone he met through a hobby or social circle. Or maybe he met someone from online.

2. Don't cherry pick your reports. We are all tempted to post our best lay reports. That's fine, but also post about your bad and mediocre interactions too. You can learn from them and help others learn from them. Plus, it gives less experienced members a sense of reality. So post about the good, the bad, and the in between.

3. Give it a cool title. This will make others want to read it.

4. Try to write the report within 24 or 48 hours of the interaction. You'll remember more of the little details.

5. While you don't need a full word for word transcript of the ENTIRE conversation, try to include what you talked about and what the girl(s) said.

6. Include what you did, as well as what she did.

7. Remember how your teacher always told you to "show your work" not just write down the answer? Try to INCLUDE YOUR THINKING wherever possible. It helps when we know WHY you did or said what you did. For example, did you eject because you felt that she wasn't interested? Or did you eject because you got bored? Or did you eject because you ran out of stuff to say? We need to what was going on in your head. Sometimes your thinking is off or you misinterpreted something that was going on.

Including your thinking is also important to understand your inner game issues, if any. Maybe you were feeling confident or maybe you felt down and rejected.

B

BeDJ

I strongly believe that [FR] should only include women you have taken out on dates, since there are many [FR] that end without a number close. Any bimbo can give you her number and SS will end up like a typical PUA forum.

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
bradd80 said:
Mike, here are my recommendations as to what should be done to make a good field report:

1. I read somewhere that it takes 2-4 years to get really GOOD at something.

Absolutely.

So do make a long-term commitment to this and trust me it will pay off in so many ways. Having written out one of So Suave's longer field reports, I can personally confirm that you learn so much about yourself, and by writing down what succeeds and what doesn't really helps you subconsciously keep tactics that work while discarding ones that don't.

Definitely. I find it helpful to re-read my OWN reports several times. Seeing a summary of your night written down allows you to objectively see things that you didn't see that night. It makes you sort of an "independent third party" and allows you to see it in a more objective, detached way. The girl isn't in front of you. You are just looking at text, so your emotions aren't tied to it.

Then I find myself agreeing with much of the feedback I receive. It's not because I'm blindly agreeing with everybody; it's because, after reading and re-reading the report myself, I'm seeing many of the same things that everybody else is seeing.

2. Be honest, if you come back saying you lied about this or that approach then guys around here will see you as a liar and won't believe anything you say. :nono:

Plus, the guys here at SS tend to be a pretty smart bunch, especially the veterans, so if you lie about something i figure there's an 80 percent chance that you will be found out. :kick:

Definitely.

3. There's no need to lie bc the whole point about FR's is to learn. So don't be nervous about writing up a bad approach. We will still respect you even after we are done laughing at you :crackup:
Yeah, if you're gonna lie, don't even bother posting FRs. I'm more likely to believe a guy who posts a LEAST one negative field report. At least he's honest and is giving us some reality.