Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

might take this AW to my buddys wedding..

Du Work Son

Don Juan
Reaction score
my buddy's getting married in early may and i asked this girl i know if she wanted to go with me as my date.

i've known this girl for a year and shes pissed me off a good amount of times and she was basically a AW. doesn't matter where i bring her guys all gawk at her or try talking to her.

i stopped talking to her for a couple months cause she was dating one of my old buddies that is a total loser emo wimp b1tch, but now we started talking again and we hang out almost every weekend. when we hang out she alwasy wants to go to some party or get drunk, which is alright but we do that way too often and i try to get her to go to the movies or go to dinner but she'd rather party. i try to initiate kino when im with her but she pushes me away most of the time or never returns the kino...u'd think it would be easier when shes drunk but i can still never get her comfortable.

what also confuses me is that i've had her in my room alone drinking with me numerous times and every time i try a little kino she pushes my hand away. what am i doing wrong? a cople times i've dropped her off at her house i've asked for a kiss and she gives me a peck. i try making out and she keeps her lips tight or pulls away. :cry:

will taking her to this wedding make my chances better? what am i doing wrong when shes in my room?

KontrollerX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
AW have to be the one to initiate.

It is complicated to explain but they need to feel like the innocent victim of desire so you just have to be awesome around them and keep your hands to yourself until they decide it is time to pounce on you.

Let them be the aggressor always!

Du Work Son

Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah like i think i've asked her why she doestn give me attention and shes said something along the lines of keep ure hands to ureself maybe u will. shes so commanding sometimes man

i've always thought i had to make the first move but this girl has gotton real drunk and punched holes in walls and screamed. and i could NOT calm her down. shes def the aggressor..

KontrollerX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BTW should you do some reading via the search feature here on borderlines and histrionics otherwise known as AW and you land this one for some hot solid action always make sure to keep your emotions out of things with her.

She is damaged goods and not worthy of anything more than a fvck and chuck.

BTW, your name isn't Jeremy is it?

LOL, I ask because I was browsing this forum once where this Jeremy poster kept saying the phrase "Do Work Son!" over and over again.

It was quite amusing to say the least. :p

sosilky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
KontrollerX said:
AW have to be the one to initiate.

It is complicated to explain but they need to feel like the innocent victim of desire so you just have to be awesome around them!
could please take a stab at explaining this complicated thing of needing to be the innocent victim? and how is sh the innocent victim if shes the aggresor?

Du Work Son

Don Juan
Reaction score
KontrollerX said:
BTW should you do some reading via the search feature here on borderlines and histrionics otherwise known as AW and you land this one for some hot solid action always make sure to keep your emotions out of things with her.

She is damaged goods and not worthy of anything more than a fvck and chuck.

BTW, your name isn't Jeremy is it?

LOL, I ask because I was browsing this forum once where this Jeremy poster kept saying the phrase "Do Work Son!" over and over again.

It was quite amusing to say the least. :p

nah im not jeremy. ughh shes fcuked up lots of times back in the day but shes changed after she dated my buddy and dumped him. shes a good girl shes just a little unstable at times

sosilky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
KontrollerX said:
I think I did that in your AW thread already silky.
oh ok i'll go check it out and review lol seems like mine isn't quit as unstable as some of these guys though

Du Work Son

Don Juan
Reaction score
had to deal with so much bs. one time i was waiting in line to go to a club and the line was too long so i said fcuk it and tried to look for a cab. she was wasted and started screaming and calling this kid alen that took her virginity. (motherfcuker...) him and his buddies pick us up in a truck and theres no room so she sits on this kids lap and sehs dancing to the music and im watching this kid as he tries to finger and and shes pushing him away.

i had to have like 3 cigs after that hahah

sosilky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Du Work Son said:
had to deal with so much bs. one time i was waiting in line to go to a club and the line was too long so i said fcuk it and tried to look for a cab. she was wasted and started screaming and calling this kid alen that took her virginity. (motherfcuker...) him and his buddies pick us up in a truck and theres no room so she sits on this kids lap and sehs dancing to the music and im watching this kid as he tries to finger and and shes pushing him away.

i had to have like 3 cigs after that hahah
holy trash, this is who you want to take to a wedding? is your family gonna be there?

Du Work Son

Don Juan
Reaction score
fcuk it i don't care. least she was pushing him away. no my family wont be tehre