Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Might have lost my only good friend?

Krueg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So.. I guess my only "good friend" I have left is mad at me cause I wasnt in the mood to hang out or something tonight.

*This happend around 8pm tonight*

FRIEND
: What you up to?
ME: Just got out the shower. How about you.
FRIEND: Not, much just seeing if you wanna hang out tonight
ME: Honestly I was thinking about just chillin here tonight, how about tomorrow?
FRIEND: I got stuff to do tomorrow, thats why I asked if you wanna hang out now.
ME: Well, I could come over for a little while but, I'm tired and not really looking to drink or anything. (Basically he calls me to hang out and drink/smoke on his days off)
FRIEND: Oh, I didnt know our friendship only has to do with drinking, thats cool...
ME: I didnt mean it like that, we can hang out for a little while tonight. I was just letting you know that I was tired and just felt like staying home and wasnt in the mood to "party".
FRIEND: Well, I guess I wont be hanging out or calling you anymore if you think that and blah blah blah

Anyways that was that. I just ignored his negative comments. I mean I dont feel like I did anything wrong. I was just letting him know I wasnt in the mood to really hang out tonight. I mean I known him since the 6th grade. But he does have an a$$hole side to him. Which come to think of.. Alot of his friends are kind of my friends as well cause we all went to school together, but alot of those guys also quit hanging out with him...

It sucks if he wants to be that way.. guess I gotta try and meet new friends

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Honestly, that type of manipulative behavior isn't exactly good. I can imagine a female saying that very clearly to try and guilt-trip someone. You gotta be strong within yourself.

SmooveMooves

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How long has he been your friend acting like that? That was some real feminine bítchy ass shít to say. Idk man. I'd ignore it for a while and let him cool down and come to his senses. You guys are good friends so I doubt he'd actually throw the relationship away over something so trivial. He probably just had a bad day.

I wouldn't reach out to him again until he apologized or at least came with something along the lines of 'My bad bro, I was tripping/high/drunk the other day.'

Krueg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah I dont know what his deal was. Maybe he is just having a bad day or week. Or maybe he took what I said the wrong way. Guess I'll just let him cool off or think about it and wait for him to reach out to me.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
FRIEND: Oh, I didnt know our friendship only has to do with drinking, thats cool...
A good friend will understand when you're not up to hanging out. This guy is acting like a lonely whiny bytch.

FRIEND: Well, I guess I wont be hanging out or calling you anymore if you think that
I'm sure he has other friends he can call to come over and comfort him :D