midschool girl

sbgm

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi! I've got this innocent midschool girl in my sportsteam. She's 15 and I'm 18. She said today that she's virgin and I said "well, do you want me to take it?"
But thi is not about getting her, cause I know I can. She's been hitting on me for a long while. The thing is the difference in age. My friends often talk about age-gaps and they think it's okay with like 1-2 years difference. I know they would think I was a wimp if I would go f*ck her. What do you guys think? Should I get a "secret" relationship with her? Is that possible?
What would you do, DJs?

Vice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
sbgm said:
Hi! I've got this innocent midschool girl in my sportsteam. She's 15 and I'm 18. She said today that she's virgin and I said "well, do you want me to take it?"
But thi is not about getting her, cause I know I can. She's been hitting on me for a long while. The thing is the difference in age. My friends often talk about age-gaps and they think it's okay with like 1-2 years difference. I know they would think I was a wimp if I would go f*ck her. What do you guys think? Should I get a "secret" relationship with her? Is that possible?
What would you do, DJs?
I have a similar problem.

I'd keep it secret, but that's just me. Depends on how old she LOOKS.

LostAndConfused

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you feel she's worth it then go for it my man, don't let your boys influence you. They will probably be jealous if she looks good and just make fun of you for the age gap but know they are joking.

.smooth.

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'll assume you have low self esteem, are ugly, have no social skills and can drive. You may very well own a truck.

Why not stick to girls your own age?!
She's 15, so obviously she'll f*ck you. She is young and hasn't yet grasped the concept of love, romance, sex, and 18 year old guys who are too lame to go for girls their own age.
Why not get a women who is also Legal?
You're totally taking advantage of this girl, who doesn't know any better.

Be the wise one. Give her advice, and be her friend. I don't understand why you guys think it's all cool to get with these young girls who aren't yet old enough to grasp the concept of sex.

Get your game up, and go for girls your age or older.
When you were 15, and you saw girls your age sleeping with 18 and older guys, what were you thinking?

sbgm

Don Juan
Reaction score
First of all: It is legal here. Second: She looks like she's 16-17. She's also friends with 18-year-olds. HB8