Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Middle and High School

sijas

Don Juan
Reaction score
just a question,

does all this dj stuff work in middle and high school? or is it just for the real world where women are grown up and mature?

Sir Psycho Sexy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Some of it doesnt apply but some of it works really well. Its been awhile since ive been in high school so I cant really give you many specifics but just remember that the girls you are dealing with are lacking experience, maturity and oftentimes, self-esteem.

Aaron B

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
in my experience it's way easier to succeed with girls of those ages (when you are that age)

those same girls will be MUCH more difficult to deal with when you get into college and beyond

ilikecharlene

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
PUA/DJ just bases dating on human psychology and social skills, so this applies obviously everywhere.

to me the value of PUA is teaching guys how to relax, be confident and be natural. again, this applies everywhere no matter if in school or college.

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
It's all about status and popularity at that age. (Actually at my age, it's still about status and popularity in the working world lol. People never leave high school LOL. But that's another thread.)

Thinking WAY back, four types of guys did very well with the girls:

1. The athlete whether it's football, basketball, baseball or any major sport at your school. Bowling doesn't count lol.

2. The good looking guy. He might be tall or built or just have pretty boy looks.

3. The life of the party guy. This guy is the best talker. He ALWAYS has an audience hanging on his every word.

4. The rich kid. He drives the most expensive car in high school.

While you can't control #4, getting involved in a sport will give you #1, get you in shape like #2, and give you a social circle sort of like #3.

What do we preach here to more mature guys? Work out which is related to #1 and #2. Work on your game and/or speaking skills like #3. Work on your career or business, sort of like #4.

So the principles don't really change much.

Last edited: