Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Michael Strahan got F*ucked

armadon

Don Juan
Reaction score
Michael got taken to the cleaners to the tune of $15.3 million in the divorce (New York Daily News headline: "Wife: 15,000,000, Strahan: 0"). He also had to vacate the couple's 1906 Montclair, N.J. mansion, the one with the 22,000-square feet, 12 bedrooms, seven baths and a garage big enough for 20 cars.

And then there is the nearly $18,000 per month in child support, which will go on long after Strahan, 35, can no longer earn NFL millions. He also was ordered to pay $311,000 in back child support. Plus he owes 91 percent of his kids' private school tuition, payments that won't end until they get out of college in about 2026.

The ruling was even more than Jean actually sought for the less than six years of marriage. The judge wound up giving up more than half of Michael's estimated $22 million of net worth.

Although he was a retard and cheated on his wife and video taped her sister getting naked and handing over money to her.

TheVirtualMind

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
armadon said:
Although he was a retard and cheated on his wife and video taped her sister getting naked and handing over money to her.
Wait, what!?

armadon

Don Juan
Reaction score
found it on yahoo sports. It was alleged so my bad i just read through it too quick.

Strahan's rep took a beating in the divorce. It was alleged he ditched his wife and twin 2-year-old daughters to jet off with his mistresses, one he supposedly called "Cupcake." Then there was the time, Jean alleged, he secretly videotaped her sister as she undressed only to later allegedly deposit $30,000 in her bank account.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news?slug=dw-strahan080207&prov=yhoo&type=lgns

Fluffy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Its pretty fair imo 3 parts went to wife and two kids, one part to the father. As for child support if the father is not going to raise the children he has some responsibility toward them, so the ruling seems fair to me.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
this is why I harp so much on marriage.

the problem isn't marriage persay.. it's the people who GET married.

MS had no business getting married. if you still want to **** other women.. and you have antyhing that resembles a bank account.. marriage isn't for you. it's built to take you down.

she cashed your lotto ticket on your stupid ass. Id ont' feel bad for him one bit. Dumbass...

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Now hes getting fined 14k a day for each he misses camp...sucks to be him.