Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

MGTOW: Thoughts?

Alex DeLarge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I heard about this movement recently and did some lurking on their forum boards. Personally I don't really agree with A LOT that they say. It seems that most of them have given up on the chase of women and are rather chasing their leisure time with activities of their interests. This is not necessarily a bad thing to me, but come on.. You know something is fvcked up with you socially when you would rather play world of warcraft than go out on the weekend and chase some pvssy with your buddies lol.

Any thoughts on this movement?

vatoloco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Alex DeLarge said:
Any thoughts on this movement?
Yeah: Gay.

Hahaha, seriously now. Just a bunch of guys unsuccessful with women who rather than improve, they play the effeminate, apologetic card in hope that women will pity them and give them pity sex.

Fuck that. I am gonna be the best man that I can so that I attract the best possible partner. It being on my terms, of course, i.e. getting the woman that I want, and not one who takes pity on me.

Alex DeLarge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah a lot of them seem like 30-40 something year olds that have no ambition to strive for anything in life anymore. They take the "I'm an awesome person why doesn't she like me? She must be a dirty ***** if she likes anyone but me!" card rather than saying "I'm an awesome person, I'm gonna take this girl out and **** her brains out later cause she's hot" card.

Borknagar

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't know a whole lot about them, but if they are stating we don't need women, then they are on the right path. Sure getting puss is good sometimes, but do we really need a chick for anything else? When it comes to casual conversation, and hanging out I'd rather hang out with a guy friend. Chicks are just a Friday and Saturday night thing for me, and nothing more. During the week I work out, watch movies, and play video games.

LiveFreeX

Banned
Reaction score
You don't understand MGTOW.

Its a reaction against western society and feminism. Most MGTOW'ers are not 30 to 40 yearolds who can't get *****... 90% are 'retired' DJs that got more ***** than most of you will see in your entire life. They are made up of bitter angry men who married their 'soulmates' and ended up getting reamed in the court system. Many of the 'members' are highly intelligent and have figured out how to get around the system. Rarely do you here of an MGTOW guy that can't get laid or is out of a job. They are usually, highly successful people, making huge bucks. They are out spreading the 'do not marry' message. And most of them, like myself, opted to live in foreign countries where the women and culture are of a much higher quality.

Maybe you should look into it before you jump on the 'shaming' band wagon.
MGTOW has alot of practical advice to offer young people.

Yo'Mama

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I understand this approach. I like women as much as the next guy but chasing them is exhausting and you have to go through so much BS.

I'm never going to say that I'll actively avoid women but I'm getting to a point where they have to at least be putting 50% of the effort in. Given that women rarely initiate maybe that means that women won't feature heavily!

As for saying those guys are bitter if you got ass raped in divorce court or had a false rape charge made against you, you might be a bit bitter too.

P

perseverance

I didn't know what MGTOW was until I punched it into Google.

I'm young and I agree with their sentiments, I am not bitter and I do not hate women, but to me women are like a fine wine, they are there to accompany a meal, they should never be the meal itself.

You won't catch me spending my entire Friday night chasing after some tail. No, you'll see me having drinking competitions with my friends, laughing, joking and dancing on the dancefloor. If that makes me a homosexual, then so be it, but I go home having had a good time. How does a PUA feel when he goes home empty handed having failed to get what he set out for? Has he really enjoyed his night bearing in mind he has failed in his objective? I'm asking because I am not a PUA, so I wouldn't know.

As for marriage and children? They don't interest me, not bothered about either one. I don't want marriage and I don't want children. At the moment my main focus is working hard to get into the career that I desire. That means more to me than scoring with some chick in a nightclub on a Saturday night.

To me women are a small part of life, there's entire world out there waiting to be explored, there's so much more to life than getting into a woman's knickers. I'm glad I have realised this at my young age, and not in ten or twenty years time after a failed marriage and several children.

Mr. Suave

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes I have thoughts on the subject. It's the same as fat women who are like "oh my god, this is who I am and if guys don't love me for it then I don't need men!!!!!" Then they cry themselves to sleep because the men never come to them.

Men who fool themselves into believing it's better to "chase their leisure activities" like sitting on WoW all day, thinking it makes them "super-alpha" and desirable to women are just deluding themselves. If you choose to focus on your "leisure activities", then that's your choice, it has no bearing on how "alpha" you are and no bearing on women.

P.S. I'm not entirely sure what the movement is but that's my impressions from the OP.

Yo'Mama

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mr. Suave said:
Yes I have thoughts on the subject. It's the same as fat women who are like "oh my god, this is who I am and if guys don't love me for it then I don't need men!!!!!" Then they cry themselves to sleep because the men never come to them.

Men who fool themselves into believing it's better to "chase their leisure activities" like sitting on WoW all day, thinking it makes them "super-alpha" and desirable to women are just deluding themselves. If you choose to focus on your "leisure activities", then that's your choice, it has no bearing on how "alpha" you are and no bearing on women.

P.S. I'm not entirely sure what the movement is but that's my impressions from the OP.
Heh! That's like basing your opinion of a film on a review instead of the film itself.

Borknagar

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm thinking of joining the movement. I don't need "A" women constantly in my life, but not sure if my lifestyle fits with them though, I think they are no sex/women at all, not even just ****in around, but staying single>?

Yo'Mama

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Borknagar,

I think some are but not all. Some just don't pursue women.

However I think the more hardcore ones do stay away from women but those guys seem to have had very bad experiences (divorce or false rape accusations).

SgtSplacker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This MGTOW whole movement is ridiculous and based on the assumption that men in general have lost something over the years. I'm sure lots of other minority groups would love us to believe this but I do not think it's true at all. If you as a man feel devalued then grow some bigger balls and go out into the world and fulfill your birth right, because it's out there. I have yet to meet a woman that can do my job as well as I can do it. This is just my point of view, I am a network administrator with over 15 years experience and never once have I. And trust me I look because it would turn me on immensely. It is societies belief that men in general can be degraded and put down because we are at the top of the food chain. I say this particularly because of the commercials I see where they make guys out to be idiots in a sexist frame. Personally I wipe my arse with all that junk, then i'll fold the junk in half and wipe again to get anything I missed. Real men are the top dogs of this world, we take care of ourselves, we always have taken care of ourselves and we do it so well we can usually support a whole family also. I don't care how much anti male propaganda is out there in my expereince 80% of the women I meet are just entertaining them selves until a real man comes by and takes care of them with their beautiful swaying hips and large voluptous breasts. I'm sorry but it was clear to me even during my youth that if I didnt do "it" for myself then "it" was not going to happen. If you didnt grow up thinking this way then you are not a part of the male or shall I say humanities movement into technological advancement and the future. Real men carry the whole human race on their backs, while all the other sexual minorities "help" or "try". NOW... of course there are exceptions to any rule... notice the pauses to let the importance of these comments set in? But the majority is what sets the norm. If one person in a room of ten is smart then the whole room isnt smart. The whole room is stupid because the majority is stupid. Considering the whole worlds population anything but a real man is standing on the side lines waiting for a handout. I'm sorry but it's true. So people can entertain themselves with anti male propaganda on the TV that MEN made, on the computer that MEN made (unless it is Apple) using the keyboard that MEN made, through the internet connection that MEN made and QQ yourself to sleep. Maybe some medication that MEN made may be the answer to your lame arse issues. C'mon guys don't let people play mind games with you like this!

Borknagar

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was drunk when I said I wanted to join that, haha sounds kinda like that other grou, but not as pathetic, true forced lonliness I think it's called? BTW SgtSlacker check your PM on a totally unrelated matter

romangod

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
perseverance said:
I didn't know what MGTOW was until I punched it into Google.

I'm young and I agree with their sentiments.

I didn't know what it was either and Googled it. I'm old :rockon: and I agree with their sentiments too.

The naive and manginas can deny that men are being marginalized. They'll soon find out one way or another. Hopefully, it won't cost them everything they've worked for and having to start all over again.

I see by some posts here that some are in for a rude awakening. They drank the Kool Aid and can't see the forest for the trees.

Cheers!

Alex DeLarge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I feel as though the whole MGTOW movement is a backlash against women wanting a "real man" not some "peter pan man" (IE: men that never "grow up"). This is how it should be. Men take care of the women.. But in our society, it is no longer shameful to be a divorced woman, a single woman at a certain age, or bear children with the father no longer around. That is the problem.

Feminism has 100% backed all of these sentiments. If you do some research as well, guess who funded Women's Liberation? John D Rockerfeller. He did this in order to break up the nuclear family through his own propaganda via the Women's Lib movement, thus being able to get women into the workforce and gain wealth in taxes through this new workforce (The women workers). This helps gain more production and revenue for banks, companies, and corporations.

If we delve deeper into these thoughts, John D Rockerfeller was also a figurehead of addressing world overpopulation. Perhaps his funding of the feminist movement (as well as other people who have instigated the "war of the sexes") was to help dumb down population growth? Just an idea.

I'm not trying to be bitter about women's rights and equality, but whenever someone with A LOT of money gets behind a grassroots movement.. You better believe there is something else other than an ideological motive, there's a political motive as well.

It's sad that if you even MENTIONED these facts in a college course, the whole class would probably laugh at you and call you a woman hating pig. Due to the propaganda projection of "mangina" thought.

P

perseverance

The problem keeps being blamed on the Feminist movement and other such Political and Social agenda's. It's time men started taking responsibility for their own actions.

The average marriage in the UK lasts four years. An average wedding ceremony costs between £15,000 - £25,000. The average annual income salary in the UK stands at £26,000.

The man will shell out a majority of the wedding costs and that puts him in debt. So he is already screwed, then there is expense of owning your own home/renting an apartment, the cost of children, bills and of course the cost of running your own motor vehicle. If you throw in a messy divorce where the woman gets the house, custody of the children and half of your earnings the average man's life is torn away from him and put in the shredder. He's got nothing, not a penny to his name.

Yet how many men still get married? To me marriage and children are just not financial viable options. I don't want to be locked into a marriage where both parties are struggling to get by and are ultimately unhappy, I don't want to raise a child or children. The average cost of a child in the UK from the ages of birth to eighteen is £280,000. I can buy a house for that money, or I can go travelling South East Asia, the possibilities are endless.

I think more and more men are waking up to this reality that it's best to go solo in this world, of course have relationships with women, one night stands, FWB's, but don't base your entire life on chasing after women. There's so much more to life than that. I think that's what the people on MGTOW have figured out. As Ya'Mama has said, they've probably been married and had children, only to end up in a messy divorce which has robbed them of everything they worked so hard to obtain.

The_411

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's too extreme. I agree with some of their viewpoints but isn't the point to be indifferent? Is that one of the governing criteria of a true DJ to be indifferent about outcomes and continue to proceed.

Alex DeLarge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
perseverance said:
The problem keeps being blamed on the Feminist movement and other such Political and Social agenda's. It's time men started taking responsibility for their own actions.

The average marriage in the UK lasts four years. An average wedding ceremony costs between £15,000 - £25,000. The average annual income salary in the UK stands at £26,000.

The man will shell out a majority of the wedding costs and that puts him in debt. So he is already screwed, then there is expense of owning your own home/renting an apartment, the cost of children, bills and of course the cost of running your own motor vehicle. If you throw in a messy divorce where the woman gets the house, custody of the children and half of your earnings the average man's life is torn away from him and put in the shredder. He's got nothing, not a penny to his name.

Yet how many men still get married? To me marriage and children are just not financial viable options. I don't want to be locked into a marriage where both parties are struggling to get by and are ultimately unhappy, I don't want to raise a child or children. The average cost of a child in the UK from the ages of birth to eighteen is £280,000. I can buy a house for that money, or I can go travelling South East Asia, the possibilities are endless.

I think more and more men are waking up to this reality that it's best to go solo in this world, of course have relationships with women, one night stands, FWB's, but don't base your entire life on chasing after women. There's so much more to life than that. I think that's what the people on MGTOW have figured out. As Ya'Mama has said, they've probably been married and had children, only to end up in a messy divorce which has robbed them of everything they worked so hard to obtain.
I understand what you're saying in that the feminist movement cannot be blamed, however it is truly something that HAS impacted sexual relations. I also understand that it is a man's responsibility to adapt to these challenges if they wish to have a family some day (that is not the common dysfunctional family present in western society.)

I agree with you on the financial realities of the family as well. I feel the cost of the family is another social agenda to dumb down population levels and increase capital growth for the top elite too... But traveling the world instead of paying for kids, wedding ceremony, a mortgage on a home etc.. is very tempting and seems more cost efficient! :D

ArcBound

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Try not to judge other people. If they are pitiful, shameful and helpless then fine, you are allowed to have your opinion of them, but making a thread to poke fun at them doesn't serve any usefulness.

If you're learning from their mistakes and actions then good, but it looks like this thread is just an ego serving thread saying "Oh I'm better than these AFC's and pitiful people that gave up on women" The fact is you don't completely know what events and experiences led them to that point, and many people on this website are at a similar point when they arrive.

You do you and let them do them.

omkara

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
TFL = guys who can't get girls and blame their unhappiness in life on not being able to get girls.

MGTOW = guys who legitimately just don't give a f***. They are not waiting until they meet a woman to be happy. And yeah, most of them are probably not alpha. If they were, they would be partaking of the bounty that is available to alphas in this day and age.

Most of these guys are older, in 30s, 40s or beyond. These guys have basically been there and done that, got the alimony/child support t-shirt and just basically decided that it's not worth it to them. As far as I know, some of them will still have casual sex, just not put a lot of effort into it and not get into committed relationships.

I agree that MGTOW is too extreme, for what I want to do at least. But I lean more that way than guys like Roissy and Roosh V, who seem to have captured the zeitgeist of the seduction community in the present decade. I think those guys go too far with their approaches (giving girls attention that they didn't earn) and tolerating *****y attitudes from women. At the same time, I understand why they do it. They get enough women that it really doesn't matter if one girl is a ***** to them.

I just happen to be one of those people that tends to think of the greater good, rather than just the individual good. PUA's doing mass approaches may help the individual PUA, but it drives up the price of poon. Conversely, in the more universal sense, what the MGTOW's are trying to do would be beneficial for just about all men. Either it would reduce competition (because of them dropping out) or, if enough guys changed their standards of what they would tolerate from women, then women would cease to be reinforced for bad behavior.

Of course that will never happen on its own, because men don't have a brotherhood, the way that women have a sisterhood. We see on this board itself how guys are constantly willing to undermine each other, whereas women tend to band together more. There's always a guy who will sell his bro down the river so he can get a little piece of *****. And I don't see that changing any time soon. What may happen though, is that this type of movement may develop out of sheer cost/benefit analysis of pursuing women. It will just become not worth it for some guys. And then movements like this will develop to direct that energy.

I see it as having the potential to be a sort of sexual labor union for men, similar to the way that feminism has renegotiated the terms of courtship for women.