Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

MGTOW but still want to **** hot girls

Reaction score
I agree with most of what MGTOW says. However, I'm not a basement dwelling virgin by any means. I believe 100+ years of feminism has ruined both men and women and will probably lead to the downfall of Western Civilization. I can look at hot girls and see through them if they have an actual worth of zero.

However, I don't believe that every woman is evil. I would still like to meet some, have sex with some, maybe even get married and have children.

What are your thoughts on proceeding with "game" with this mindset?

Do any of you share similar viewpoints?

ChristopherColumbus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You just have to meet the independent minded ones. Mind you, independent thought is becoming a rare quality these days.

Reaction score

Serenity

Reaction score
But I also want to own them like men were allowed to do in the past. Lol.

By the way, did you know they black people discovered America before Christopher Columbus? I just learned this 2 days ago. (I'm white)

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/africa/1068950.stm
You're asking the impossible, and do you really want a woman to depend on you? It is a benefit that she's independent and you don't have to help her with every single thing.

Btw, did you know a Norse man named Leif Erikson discovered North America before both black people and Columbus? I would guess he was pretty damn white.

ChristopherColumbus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
But I also want to own them like men were allowed to do in the past. Lol.

By the way, did you know they black people discovered America before Christopher Columbus? I just learned this 2 days ago. (I'm white)

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/africa/1068950.stm
A truly independent woman will be in touch with her feminine side. It is then only natural that she should depend on a man.

alx

Don Juan
Reaction score
Of course you should meet women. Personaly it's the red pill rage I need to deal with. I am actually pretty angry that I wasn't doing this ten years ago. I just had a great day and in a way that's going to make me more angry than having another crap day. Because I mastered crap days.

AlexKaiser

Don Juan
Reaction score
Take only the good and leave out the bad. Discard the term of MGTOW because it has bad connotations and relations with bitter burnouts, game ragequitters and black pills.

Live a life that will make people want to get books filled with YOUR secrets to success.

Binding yourself with a specific idealogy or "namebrand" is dumb anyway. You are you, and you do what you want.

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What MGTOW says about women and society in general is accurate. But it does not mean you need to be afraid of chicks. Just don't get into relationships with them.... and God forbid, never marry them.

Reaction score
You're asking the impossible, and do you really want a woman to depend on you? It is a benefit that she's independent and you don't have to help her with every single thing.

Btw, did you know a Norse man named Leif Erikson discovered North America before both black people and Columbus? I would guess he was pretty damn white.
I mean own her emotionally. I don't want to have to pay for her ****. Maybe I'm not sure what I mean, I just don't want to be on the losing end of whatever makes people GTOW in the first place.

And yes I knew about the Norse men.

Serenity

Reaction score
I mean own her emotionally. I don't want to have to pay for her ****. Maybe I'm not sure what I mean, I just don't want to be on the losing end of whatever makes people GTOW in the first place.

And yes I knew about the Norse men.
You can't own anyone, the sooner you learn that the easier it is. Always be prepared to let someone go. What keeps men on the losing end is their fear of losing a chick, they'll abuse the fuck out of that.

So your idea of owning a woman is a pretty bad one, it's exactly what makes guys lose.

Reaction score
You can't own anyone, the sooner you learn that the easier it is. Always be prepared to let someone go. What keeps men on the losing end is their fear of losing a chick, they'll abuse the fuck out of that.

So your idea of owning a woman is a pretty bad one, it's exactly what makes guys lose.
All MGTOW-ness aside, I'm trying to think what I have that would keep a girl wanting to be with me. I would get killed in a street fight. Only thing I can think of to separate myself from the crowd is amassing wealth through house flipping.

The only reason I draw any attention down town is because I dress nice.

Serenity

Reaction score
All MGTOW-ness aside, I'm trying to think what I have that would keep a girl wanting to be with me. I would get killed in a street fight. Only thing I can think of to separate myself from the crowd is amassing wealth through house flipping.

The only reason I draw any attention down town is because I dress nice.
That sounds like low self-esteem to me. That you feel the need for external value because you feel you're not good enough in yourself.

What do you think I have? Amazing looks? A fat wallet? Celebrity status? No, but I do have a pretty damn high self-esteem. I have confidence that I can get shit done. So what keeps my girlfriend around? I'm not sure exactly, but she sure as fuck don't want to let me go.

SmooveMooves

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Binding yourself with a specific idealogy or "namebrand" is dumb anyway. You are you, and you do what you want.
Never understood this. Many love to bind themselves ideologies as a sense of self. Why would you want to be simply a mgtow. Why not just be you while agreeing with some of the ideas. Why limit yourself to being a don juan or a pua? Why bind yourself to a black & white label? That's how you stirr up a būttfūck ton of cognitive dissonace and become an idealogue.

The first step to proceeding with game is to change your mindset. You don't have a understanding on relationship dynamics if you're going in with the intent to own someone emotionally. The only way to do that is to be psychologically manipulative and emotionally abusive and if you're posting here I doubt you have those skills.

Read the DJ bible. Learn about seduction and attraction. Read 48 Laws of Power. Learn about self-improvement. Hit the gym.

Doing at least one of the above sets you further than a lot of other men but if you truly want hot women you have to work. It's no longer the 2000s when most men were social retards. More and more men are waking up, hitting the gym, dressing nice and learning game. For hot women, it's competitive, if you want one you must compete.

Serenity

Reaction score
@SmooveMooves Read my previous post in this thread, that's why. It's low self-esteem, they haven't developed a sense of self. Since they don't have their own identity they seek it externally, this is how they become a part of ideologies. It's actually pretty lazy, instead of contemplating things independently they just subscribe to a set of beliefs provided by others and be done with it. I can't see how anyone can have confidence in themselves this way, and most often these people don't.

The irony of MGTOW is that it's not really men going their own way, they're still sheep following a group branded as MGTOW.

Trainwreck

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your first issue is the mgtow shvt. You are basically an over-entitled nerd that will not accept personal responsbility and reality. You say aren't a basement dwelling nerd but you have the mentalitylity of one. Feminism is not ruining your life, it's your arrogant ass. Drop the ego and grow a pair.

Last edited:
Reaction score
You're first issue is the mgtow shvt. You are basically an over-entitled nerd that will not accept personal responsbility and reality. You say aren't a basement dwelling nerd but you have the mentalitylity of one. Feminism is not ruining your life, it's your arrogant ass. Drop the ego and grow a pair.
You must live in a different world than me. I live in a place full of entitled women who try to be manipulative at any chance they get.

If you are suggesting that I should treat females like they are equals, you are insane.

If you don't know that men are worth more than women, you are not much of a man.

I've EARNED my ego through life experience while you have not.

Trainwreck

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You must live in a different world than me. I live in a place full of entitled women who try to be manipulative at any chance they get.

If you are suggesting that I should treat females like they are equals, you are insane.

If you don't know that men are worth more than women, you are not much of a man.

Well if you treat women like sub-humans then you aren't going to get anywhere with them plain and simple. Your life experience is swallowing and digesting trash from The red pill reddit and return of kings most likely. You are too arrogant to fix your butthurt a$$, so you are compensating with these all women are this mentalities. You are no different than the feminists you constantly cry about. You let your game slip, you got lazy, yoh got jealous and bitter, and you resorted to mgtow because it's mentally convenient. No hot girl is going to just suddenly fall on your lap while you are jerking off to red pill blogs in your mothers basement on a Friday night...jeez

Reaction score
Well if you treat women like sub-humans then you aren't going to get anywhere with them plain and simple. Your life experience is swallowing and digesting trash from The red pill reddit and return of kings most likely. You are too arrogant to fix your butthurt a$$, so you are compensating with these all women are this mentalities. You are no different than the feminists you constantly cry about. You let your game slip, you got lazy, yoh got jealous and bitter, and you resorted to mgtow because it's mentally convenient. No hot girl is going to just suddenly fall on your lap while you are jerking off to red pill blogs in your mothers basement on a Friday night...jeez
Like I said, you don't know my life experience. You're not worth me explaining it to you. It's more than yours.

No hot girl is going to fall into my lap? Well you must not have read my post about super hot girls coming right up to me last time I went out. To them, I probably seemed uninterested.

My mother's basement? No, I own my own house. I've also lived homeless on the streets in the past, but you are not worth getting into an argument with.

Trainwreck

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Like I said, you don't know my life experience. You're not worth me explaining it to you. It's more than yours.

No hot girl is going to fall into my lap? Well you must not have read my post about super hot girls coming right up to me last time I went out. To them, I probably seemed uninterested.

My mother's basement? No, I own my own house. I've also lived homeless on the streets in the past, but you are not worth getting into an argument with.
Sounds like you have things in the past that you need to let go. Currently, they are impeding your life with negativity.

Serenity

Reaction score

A woman would be insane to even consider a relationship with you, only the insane women would accept being viewed as lesser. The type of woman you certainly wouldn't want anything to do with.

Men are not worth more than women, they are just valuable regarding different things than men. Besides, if they have so little worth, why would you want one?

Nobody has earned the right to be an asshole. You can keep your ego and your twisted views, but I guarantee you that you won't win the hearts of any women with it or friends for that matter. Humility is infinitely more effective, but keep on going your own way... Alone...