Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Metro's messed up the game.

Chamber36

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm starting to think the metro movement has skewed the game.

These women are losing all their respect for guys who try to qualify themselves to women by making themselves look pretty. There's no point to that; women will always be more beautiful.

Now every single time we go out of our way just 1 tiny millimeter to oblige a woman, she'll probably see you as a metro ***** trying to qualify himself!

They know all about string theory and they do it on us, even when we don't realise it!

That's what this forum is all about. I never used to notice women testing me, but they always are.

What they really want is for guys to just slam their balls in their face like WHAM!!! Afterwards they'll probably complain to some chump, but next time she see's you she'll be qualifying herself.

Problem is though, that i can't ignore women out of frustration, that would only make me a chump. And they will often react with disdain when you tell them what they do, and deny it. So i say call these *****es out on their bull**** games.

Going out used to be more fun because the women weren't as corrupted. I say the longer they stay in the game the more ****ed up they become.

Vice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm starting to think YOU'RE skewed.

Talk about thinking too much.

And talk about being frustrated dude, it's oozing out of your post.

PrettyBoyAJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Shoot, I get plenty of girls and I am a pretty boy. The game is not messed up, you just not playin it right.

Chamber36

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No man. You need to see where we are in this historical context.

Men are supposed to be hunting and killing, not worrying about crap like this.

I mean first i got pissed off with women's mind games. Then i tried to analyse the mind games. Then i figured women simply have the upper hand, and i'd quit analysing.

I'm just a little pissed off because these *****es think they're better than me once i do anything to help them.

Women just own the clubbing scene. We're the ones on the market and they're the ones doing the chosing.

I have to see the world as my playground instead of just one giant hustle and bustle. Women will have to be looked at with contempt. Their whole life revolves around the game. Think about this Sex and the City society of women. It's pretty crazy to me.

And in this giant world where you can't get to know anyone, everything is just flash and pose. Things would be better if they could chose you for your personality. That's what their brains are hardwired to do anyway.

Chamber36

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think i need to take a break from all this.

Vice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Chamber36 said:

While a man's instinct is indeed to hunt and kill, our modern American society has rendered the need for that to be null. Today's version of hunting and killing is having a well paying job. The men of years ago would be considered highs status if they killed dangerous animals and wore their skin, much like a lawyer today takes on a challenging legal case and buys an Armani suit with the legal fees he charges.

Chamber36 said:
I mean first i got pissed off with women's mind games. Then i tried to analyse the mind games. Then i figured women simply have the upper hand, and i'd quit analysing.

I'm just a little pissed off because these *****es think they're better than me once i do anything to help them.

Women just own the clubbing scene. We're the ones on the market and they're the ones doing the chosing.
It sounds like YOU need to look at some historical contex. The female of most species is usually the selector. The male of most species has bright colors, and the intensity of such colors (or whatever else is the sexual ornamentation that species has) signals the health of the male. But it is the female that ultimately chooses who she mates with.

Chamber36 said:
I have to see the world as my playground instead of just one giant hustle and bustle. Women will have to be looked at with contempt. Their whole life revolves around the game. Think about this Sex and the City society of women. It's pretty crazy to me.

And in this giant world where you can't get to know anyone, everything is just flash and pose. Things would be better if they could chose you for your personality. That's what their brains are hardwired to do anyway.
It seems like you have frustration that women aren't flinging themselves at you.

When you look at the world and think women are the problem and that they need to change, the reality is that YOU need to change.

You can't change the nature of women. You can only change the way you look at them and the whole mating game.

Cry For Love

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Chamber36 said:

look at the males of every other species. they are showin off their ****. its genetic. peacock works man, go for it. and yes its qualification. it is one of the stupid pua myths that qualifying is bad, its not. qualification needs to be done right however.

SharinganUser

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
These women are losing all their respect for guys who try to qualify themselves to women by making themselves look pretty. There's no point to that; women will always be more beautiful.

Now every single time we go out of our way just 1 tiny millimeter to oblige a woman, she'll probably see you as a metro ***** trying to qualify himself!
Lol what does this have to do with being metro? It sounds more like desperation. I had a two week fling while I stayed at this woman's apartment. In this time, I fixed her toilet and even bought her dinner a few times. I didn't do any of those things to qualify myself. I did them because I thought it was the decent thing to do considering she was giving me a free place to stay. I really didn't give a **** if she thought it was AFC or not, in fact it didn't even occur to me at the time. All I know is that me doing her a favor was pretty irrelevant, because I was just going to screw her brains out in a few hours anyway.

If you can't do people a favor once in awhile without worrying about what they think about you then you have issues that more serious than not getting laid.

Things would be better if they could chose you for your personality.
They do choose you based on personality(though often there are other factors)
I mean first i got pissed off with women's mind games.
You're emotional.

Then i tried to analyse the mind games.
This is controlling, or trying to be.

Then i figured women simply have the upper hand, and i'd quit analysing.
You're defeatist and feel inferior.

These are things you have to address if you want to get this situation under control. Seriously there is no reason to look at women with contempt. If the women(not just women) you are meeting are treating you like dirt it's because you are letting them.

BustedKnucks

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, I have a beard and wait a long time between haircuts and even if I wear a tie I usually am also wearing jeans and sneakers. The answer to pretty boys is to be a bad boy.

There's also a difference in how you carry yourself. Pretty boys are self-conscious. Bad boys aren't. Both are confident, there's a difference.

Chamber36

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What basically pissed me off is that it's hard for me to differentiate the takers from the givers.

At work it's my job to make sure everybody waits for their turn. I do the wardrobe of a club. I try to treat everybody the same but for some HB's i want to help them out quicker. I used to help all the HB's real fast, but i noticed being nice was no good. So some girls act nice, and some act *****y. Some of them act like those girls on My Sweet Sixteen when they don't get their way.

I really don't give a **** about them, seriously. What i give a **** about is that when i see a HB I like, if i make her wait i piss her off, and if I help her quickly then she thinks i'm supplicating. But then again thats my fear of reverting into a Nice Guy speaking. It's cuz i'm trying to shed my nice guy skin that i'm afraid to do nice things.

SharinganUser

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Chamber36 said:
What basically pissed me off is that it's hard for me to differentiate the takers from the givers.

At work it's my job to make sure everybody waits for their turn. I do the wardrobe of a club. I try to treat everybody the same but for some HB's i want to help them out quicker. I used to help all the HB's real fast, but i noticed being nice was no good. So some girls act nice, and some act *****y. Some of them act like those girls on My Sweet Sixteen when they don't get their way.

I really don't give a **** about them, seriously. What i give a **** about is that when i see a HB I like, if i make her wait i piss her off, and if I help her quickly then she thinks i'm supplicating. But then again thats my fear of reverting into a Nice Guy speaking. It's cuz i'm trying to shed my nice guy skin that i'm afraid to do nice things.

You're thinking to much. You work the coat rack at a club, that's the lowest job at the club second only to the washroom attendant. Women aren't going to blow you for giving their purses and jackets back to them at the end of the night. Just do your job, ignore the club drama queens as much as you can, and when your shift is over, get your staff drink(s) and party with your coworkers. Keep doing this until you can get a better job.

Don't get your panties in a knot because some drunk idiots got impatient with you because you didn't get their jean jackets and b-dazzeled purses fast enough.